Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coffee Dates?

Reaction score
Alot of articles and people on here talk about coffee/tea dates. You guys ever do any of this crap? It sounds like somthing for older guys/girls but i could be wrong.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are kinda right! It is for older people, but girls like men that are mature!! If you will take a girl for a coffe instead McDonalds, trust me, she will think that you are THE MAN! Girls notice things more than men do, and taking her for a tea is really nice!! Plus i saw a lot of teenagers dating in the Dunkin Donuts. So taking her there would is awsome!! WHY?? 1) YOu can get to know her there 2) No morons that always make jokes about garbage like your ugly and **** 3) You will be different from all the other morons that take em to burger king 4) ITS cheap!!! 5) You can use kino on her!!!! 6) You will have fun!! And remember dont stay in the coffe shop for 4 hours!! Its a short date that lasts no longer than an hour!!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
around here at least almost everyone drinks coffee, ecspecially girls. theres a lot of cozy little coffee shops around town and most will jump at the chance to grab a mochawhateverchinno with you. but be a man and go expresso :woo:

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think girls are more impressed by a guy that would go pedal boating with them instead of just going to see a movie?

mlurey

Reaction score
Believe me, anything thats weird, different, and physically active is better than a movie and dinner. Bowling, pedal/paddle boating, minature golfing, go karts, w/e you can think of. Just get out!

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was paddle boating, until I got there with her and we both looked confused when we saw it was, "pedal boating". We had a really fun time though and I got her to lauph a lot.

pr0teus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, go to McDonalds! When she sees your happy meal toy she's gonna put out in no time! That's why all the 13-year-olds hang out there and get pregnant because the schoolteachers are to embarrassed to talk contraception. Of course, you gotta give Ronald credit for the romantic atmosphere too.

Besides, it's unhealthy, and all the girls I know are too conscious of what they eat to even touch the mystery meat they have there. But then again that might be because this is Europe and not USA.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee isn't bad but it restricts you a little - not a lot of kino opportunity sometimes.
However, coffee dates are spectacular practice for your conversational skills.

pr0teus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee, while being pretty relaxed and casual, it's usually quiet enough for some convo, and if you find the right place it can be pretty well laid out for some kino as well. How about selecting one café to visit on a regular basis, not just with girls. That way you make it your own and it will make you more comfortable with the atmosphere.

Oh, and if you are lucky enough to live in continental Europe or North America you might not have to sell your body to afford two coffees and a couple of brownies. (Norway sucks)