Coaching in RL

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't coach, I offer advice to friends. There really is nothing to coach.... because the only way any man will have long term results is if he has the will to see reality and willingness to improve himself.

People who are weak... will always be weak, until they go through a significant emotional event. And that significant emotional event will either destroy them.... or turn them around. You can not really help someone until they hit that wall, and THEN only if they commit to self-improvement. This is why drug and alcohol rehab success rates are so God awful... weak behavior can not be coached the will of the individual is paramount.

When it comes to getting better with women... if you come from a place where weak behavior is fvcking you up.... self-improvement takes time. And you have to be patient with your progress. When normally happens with weak men, when they start learning how to behavior properly is they have some early success.... then they get a girl they want... then slide RIGHT BACK into weak @ss behavior.

Give him the Book of Pook... tell him that what he believes is real is not... read the truth then let him come to you. My advice to the OP is to stay the fvck away from this bvllsh!t.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really appreciate the input here.

The consensus seems to be don't bother and that's the conclusion I arrived at. This guy and the girl are too fcked up for me to bother.

This is the last remnants of my former persona who thought he could fix people. And I realise that error now. They have to be ready, and they have to be worthy of the investment of help. They are neither of these things.

Thanks brothers. Lesson learned.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't coach, I offer advice to friends. There really is nothing to coach.... because the only way any man will have long term results is if he has the will to see reality and willingness to improve himself.

People who are weak... will always be weak, until they go through a significant emotional event. And that significant emotional event will either destroy them.... or turn them around. You can not really help someone until they hit that wall, and THEN only if they commit to self-improvement. This is why drug and alcohol rehab success rates are so God awful... weak behavior can not be coached the will of the individual is paramount.

When it comes to getting better with women... if you come from a place where weak behavior is fvcking you up.... self-improvement takes time. And you have to be patient with your progress. When normally happens with weak men, when they start learning how to behavior properly is they have some early success.... then they get a girl they want... then slide RIGHT BACK into weak @ss behavior.

Give him the Book of Pook... tell him that what he believes is real is not... read the truth then let him come to you. My advice to the OP is to stay the fvck away from this bvllsh!t.
You're reply are always gold man, everything you say is like the word of a true master. I need someone like you to help me through the red pill process

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't coach, I offer advice to friends. .
I am very cautious to do this. If on the other hand they show interest.... The reason being is that men can be very defensive and insecure about the whole women issue... Their egos are at stake, and they are likely to lash out... because more often than not it is their ego that has to change [be demolished].

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very cautious to do this. If on the other hand they show interest.... The reason being is that men can be very defensive and insecure about the whole women issue... Their egos are at stake, and they are likely to lash out... because more often than not it is their ego that has to change [be demolished].
Let me be clear I do not offer un-solicited advice. If I see a man screwing up his life with a chick I honestly just let it slide. I care about myself first. But is someone asks, I will call it as I see it.

Typically I get asked right after a dude gets dumped... and the question I get most is "How could she move on so fast!" Dude gets dumped, chick start fvcking another dude within a week. The dumped dude thinks he still has a short at getting her back, and after spending time with him he begins to realize that his chick is just like EVERY other chick in the world... she's just monkey branching to a higher limb.

I do this by describing EXACTLY, what happened in their recent relationship:

Dumped Dude: "I can't believe she moved on so fast... it's only been two weeks!"
Me: (describe the nature of women and monkey branching.)
Dumped Dude: "I don't believe it.. we were in love"
Me: (describe how men and women feel love differently - when she says she loves you it is a VERY different feeling than what you feel)
Dumped Dude: "No she was different..."
Me: "All chicks are the same... let me illustrate... Everything was fine with you two until a couple of months ago."
Dumped Dude: "Well... yea I suppose."
Me: "She started acting bitchy... complaining about little things that never seemed to bug her before."
Dumped Dude: "Yea.... she used to never complain about XYZ, then all of this sudden it bugged her."
Me: "And you tried the fix this by giving up XYZ, right."
Dumped Dude: "Yea... well I wanted to make her happy."
Me: "But it didn't work did it, it only got worst... with her complaining about more and more sh!t."
Dumped Dude: "Yea.. I couldn't believe that she had become such a b!tch."
Me: "She wasn't being a b!tch, she was testing you and you failed... In her eyes you became weak. What happened was another male came sniffing around, gave her attention... she was trying to gauge which man she needed to be with... it is instinctual, she can't help it. The other dude came off as stronger, and since chicks are emotional beings and not naturally loyal, she started to 'love' him more than you. The increasing b!tchy behavior is predictable and she was trying to drive you away... but because you are a man you thought you could fix this... you can't it's irrational chick behavior, you are coming from a place of rational objectiveness... she is operating from emotional subjectivity.
Dumped Dude: "So what do I do to get her back?"
Me: "Nothing."
Dumped Dude: "What... but I love her!"
Me: "What you feel is not relevant. She doesn't give a flying fvck how you feel, all she cares about is how you make HER feel, and right now you she feels nothing for you. She's svcking the other dude's c0ck.. you are done. You had your turn, now let the next guy have his turn.. be a good boy and get off the ride and find another one."
Dumped Dude: "But I gave her everything she asked for...."
Me: "And THAT is why you are done...."
Dumped Dude: "That makes no sense"
Me: (laughing) "Welcome to the real world... you are now ready for the Red/Blue pill moment. (sends Dumped Dude to the Book of Pook)

This conversation I have had a number of times it's always pretty much the same... and At that point it is up to him... most take the 'blue' pill, and end up in other dysfunctional relationships getting used again.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be clear I do not offer un-solicited advice. If I see a man screwing up his life with a chick I honestly just let it slide. I care about myself first. But is someone asks, I will call it as I see it.

Typically I get asked right after a dude gets dumped... and the question I get most is "How could she move on so fast!" Dude gets dumped, chick start fvcking another dude within a week. The dumped dude thinks he still has a short at getting her back, and after spending time with him he begins to realize that his chick is just like EVERY other chick in the world... she's just monkey branching to a higher limb.

I do this by describing EXACTLY, what happened in their recent relationship:

Dumped Dude: "I can't believe she moved on so fast... it's only been two weeks!"
Me: (describe the nature of women and monkey branching.)
Dumped Dude: "I don't believe it.. we were in love"
Me: (describe how men and women feel love differently - when she says she loves you it is a VERY different feeling than what you feel)
Dumped Dude: "No she was different..."
Me: "All chicks are the same... let me illustrate... Everything was fine with you two until a couple of months ago."
Dumped Dude: "Well... yea I suppose."
Me: "She started acting bitchy... complaining about little things that never seemed to bug her before."
Dumped Dude: "Yea.... she used to never complain about XYZ, then all of this sudden it bugged her."
Me: "And you tried the fix this by giving up XYZ, right."
Dumped Dude: "Yea... well I wanted to make her happy."
Me: "But it didn't work did it, it only got worst... with her complaining about more and more sh!t."
Dumped Dude: "Yea.. I couldn't believe that she had become such a b!tch."
Me: "She wasn't being a b!tch, she was testing you and you failed... In her eyes you became weak. What happened was another male came sniffing around, gave her attention... she was trying to gauge which man she needed to be with... it is instinctual, she can't help it. The other dude came off as stronger, and since chicks are emotional beings and not naturally loyal, she started to 'love' him more than you. The increasing b!tchy behavior is predictable and she was trying to drive you away... but because you are a man you thought you could fix this... you can't it's irrational chick behavior, you are coming from a place of rational objectiveness... she is operating from emotional subjectivity.
Dumped Dude: "So what do I do to get her back?"
Me: "Nothing."
Dumped Dude: "What... but I love her!"
Me: "What you feel is not relevant. She doesn't give a flying fvck how you feel, all she cares about is how you make HER feel, and right now you she feels nothing for you. She's svcking the other dude's c0ck.. you are done. You had your turn, now let the next guy have his turn.. be a good boy and get off the ride and find another one."
Dumped Dude: "But I gave her everything she asked for...."
Me: "And THAT is why you are done...."
Dumped Dude: "That makes no sense"
Me: (laughing) "Welcome to the real world... you are now ready for the Red/Blue pill moment. (sends Dumped Dude to the Book of Pook)

This conversation I have had a number of times it's always pretty much the same... and At that point it is up to him... most take the 'blue' pill, and end up in other dysfunctional relationships getting used again.
Another homerun hit from Mike.

As for my thoughts on situations like this... men often claim themselves to be the more rational, logical gender... but I don't think that's really true. Women are more calculating and pragmatic than men like to fool themselves into believing, and men are more slaves to their ego than they are for the most part able to admit. Women are more cunning than men. Men may be more or less "intelligent", but they are fools.

Last edited:

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another homerun hit from Mike.

As for my thoughts on situations like this... men often claim themselves to be the more rational, logical gender... but I don't think that's really true. Women are more calculating and pragmatic than men like to fool themselves into believing, and men are more slaves to their ego than they are for the most part able to admit. Women are more cunning than men. Men may be more or less "intelligent", but they are fools.
I'm telling you this dude is Pook's twin