Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clueless in convo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im trying to become social with girls...especially since im setting up a party on saturday. Im completely lost in what to say in conversation so that I can at least get to know them so that I can be able to invite them to the party. Not a big party im planning...maybe 25 tops. Im just completely clueless. Probably putting girls on a pedestal cause I never approached a girl before but Im not sure. People say I can say whateva but I usually talk about school classes most of time and I need to change that cause its probabli boring conversation. I heard that talking about yourself could help and I can see that working cause thats i notice other people doing but how can you do that with someone you don't know.I don't know...please give me some advice cause I am running out of time and need to take lots of action so I can girls at my party.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep asking open ended questions and keep saying sh1t like "Oh Interesting!" "Oh how very impressive" "I love that!" "No way really!?" lmao

Have you seen the movie 40 yr old virgin? go see how this guy makes convo with Elizabeth Banks.

Reaction score
theres always soemthing to talk about your telling ur self there isnt so when u it comes time to talk to a girl, you are subconsiously not allowing ur self to come with creative things to talk about, get that mindset out of ur head, even if u were 14 there would be 14 years of living to talk about, talk about how u eat dog biscuits or some shi i dunno lol, alot of times when u admit to something wether its true or false, ppl open up and do the same give it a try

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol nice daygameguy... yeah just pretend to be fully impressed in everything they say but relate it to stuff sorta like forest gump... haha just be impressed but over exadrate your impressed but always do it so they cant tell if u are really or not

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an entire section in The DJ Bible regarding conversation.

Read first, then post questions

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.