Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubs- what works for me.

marknola

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first thing I would like to address here is you can effect the experience (with women) you have in a club, by changing a few things about your behavior in a club. It is easier to learn the don'ts than the do's, so we will start with those.
1) Don't check out every girl that walks by. Notice them, just don't get caught checking them out. HBs notice everything you do in a club. You are on display every bit as much as they are. They are just better at hiding it.
2) Don't wander around the club aimlessly. If you want to walk around, go to the bathroom, get a drink, go dance, anything, just don't look lost.
3) Don't wait to long to approach. 3 seconds is just a rule of thumb, but you don't have much time. If that time passes, move on and maybe come back.
4) Don't get drunk, 3 drink rule. You will be to slow to read their signals. Believe it are not, their are HBs at the club waving flags in your face to get your attention. They are just so dam subtle about it.
5) Don't act like every other guy in the club. Look for what does and doesn't work.
6) Don't grope women on the dance floor. Dance sexually with them, just don't look like you are in heat.
7) Don't have that look in your eye. That desperate look in your eyes. Your eyes give you away. That look like you are just so pleased any girl is talking to you. Don't look to pleased.
8) Don't buy a girl a drink unless you have really got something going with them. And never if she asks you to buy her one.
9) Don't get hung up on one girl all night. Clubs are like fishing, sometimes you catch a lot, sometimes you go home bare. Catch what is coming your way. Just don't lower your standards.

Now the list of do's.
1) Do get some style. Find someone whose style you like and copy it. Match it to the club you are going to. College bar, hip hop club, upscale dance. Dress nice, but know what you can pull off. Smell good. Get a girls opinion on this.
2) The list of things to bring. Breath mints, a pen or cell phone, condoms, money. Clean your house and car.
3) Do bring the right attitude. Think of only positive things. Things that give you confidence. Leave everything negative behind. Everything negative you have no control over, put on a shelf in your head and deal with it another time.
4) Now you look good and you feel good. You are relaxed and confident. Walk into the club like you own it, with a smile on your face like you just got a blowj*b from a super model. (*thanks Peak) Never stop smiling. I mean it, never stop smiling.
5) Do as soon as you get there, start socializing with friends. Start having fun. Get some social proof. Talk to any and all girls you may know their. Make them laugh, build their good time. Now find the girls you might want to get with. Make some eye contact. (I'm a really good dancer, so the dance floor is where I work), but I also work the bar and the edge of the dance floor.
6) Worship the 3 second rule. Crash and burn early. It will insulate you for later. If you dance, find a girl quickly, a 5 or 6 will do. Dance with her. You just want to show you are friendly and not stuck up. It also builds social proof. She may also introduce you to her friends.
7) By now there should be at least a few HBs checking you out. Find them, read the signals they are sending you. They include major eye contact, they dance close to you, they make comments loud enough for you to hear, but not directed at you, ( just learned that one, you can do the same) smile at you. You just have to get a feel for it. Then make a move, dance with her, go talk to her.
8) Get some fluff talk going, get rapport, then get her alone and kiss close or number close.

This is a big one, so remeber it: "it is a known fact, the more you get rejected, the more you will get laid". Even the best players out their get turnd down more than they get laid, but they get laid a whole lot. Rejection is your friend.

Just my .02 Comments welcome.

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving to Bars and Clubs.

[This message has been edited by Drew (edited 08-07-2001).]

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about forgetting about clubs period. They are only full of girls that think they are all that when they ain't.

Don Stefano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh bro, that's not the right attitude. If you're not getting your share of the poontang pie when out in a club, maybe your approach is all wrong. I'm not negating the fact that there are some stuck-up b•tches in clubs; what I want to relay is that most of the time these girls are the easiest. Money hungry hookers, you know? Flash a little, but don't let them taste and all of a sudden you've got a mob of chicks on your dilznick.

Don't expect to find your future wife in a club, however don't rule out clubs altogether man. They're just places for guys and girls to get their swerve on... you know, cheap thrills.

Marknola- good post man. I feel you on the attitude and establishing some form of social proof. Also I find some of the things you said, mainly the fact that you work on the dancefloor because of your skills, mirror my actions exactly. I've got the same problem... (I just can't find a good enough dance partner =o)> ).

Seriously though, guys try to run with what works. If you dance like Forrest Gump on crack, maybe you should work on your verbal game. If however you happen to get down, use that to your advantage man. Girls know... a good dancer makes a good lover.

One last tip guys.... BODY SHOTS! The best way to have a great time, and a great opportunity for KINO.

Deuce like Bigalow
It's Don Stefano

------------------
Grow some balls
-SKP

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Stefano:
"If you dance like Forrest Gump on crack"
Man I needed a laugh badly today..thanks for that line - i'll never forget the imagery...heheheheh