Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubing: The ultimate 2 interest level tests!!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are in the club. You aproach a girl and start talking to her about regular stuff, and so on. You will probably number close her, but only in 10% of the cases see her again.

Really, we all know you want he whole thing to happen that night.
During months of consecutive clubing, i've came up with interest level tests that cant miss to realize in the minute what level are you going to get with the girl that night.

Step 1) The aproach

You are in the dance floor in the same spot for like 10m, checking out the same girl. She probably saw you checking her out, and when you do make an aproach, unless she gave you some sign, she will be freaked out.
You cant sit in a spot, and make an aproach after a certain time. It has to be casual. You gotta see, think and do it right in the minute. She's next to the bar dancing with her girl friends, and suddenly she goes for a drink, that's the moment!
She went to sit down a bit at stairs, chairs, sofa or some other spot and you pass by her, perfect time to aproach!
I could make a list of moments to aproach but you must be the one to realize the good timing to perform this, the time that it will be so casual, concise and perfect she cant possibly flake. You will even feel this confidence and dont even think you can miss.

Step 2) Interest level test #1

You JUST started to talk to her. After 1m or so:

"Its too loud in here, lets go over there so we can talk!"

This way you will see if she's interested enough in going with you to other place, and if she can leave her friends for a bit. If the does go with you, you're on. She will be isolated and you can talk to her at will.
Would it be better to just keep chit chatting her next to her friends, and after a bit when her friends went to other place of the club she would go along? No.

Now you know she wants to get to know you better, and that her friends can wait for her.

Step 3) The 15m talk

Now you will talk to her for about 15 minutes. Dont talk about normal stuff EVER! Just get to know the basics like name, age. No more talking about normal stuff, from now on its ****y/funny and flirting.
She's in college X? Sure you can say something funny about her college, make fun of it or some other.
She's younger than you a couple of years? You can tease with her about this.
She's wearing something special? Make a flirty coment about it.
She was dancing with her girl friend really close? Flirt about it.

I think you've got the point by now. The stuff you want to talk about isn't stuff you will have tought before, but things that will come up with the moment.

Step 4) Interest level test #2

Now after you've talked to her for a while, she know's if she's feeling you or not. Now you will "move" her again with the final test. If you made your game well by know, this will be easy to pull, much easyer than the 1st test because now there are no friends of her's around that can block you. Tell her something like:

a) Lets go get a drink!
b) Lets go dance!

Take her hand, and go on. You can say you go for a drink and go dancing instead, cause this way you will get to where i want you to.

Step 5) The close

Now you get with her to spot X and start dancing, get really close with her dancing right away, dont wait for latter. Realy close, hands around her a couple seconds latter, and face really close. Start looking her in her eyes, and moving both really slow and close, she is now feeling you, feeling intimacy between the two of you. Kiss her. Done.

I'll leave up for other article the end of night close to take her with you to your place, cause that art deserves a new article.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
A good prep for this saturday.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
Nice. Another one.

If you are in a club dancing with chicks and they goto the toilet, move to another area of the dancefloor. If u ahve friends talk to them, and act like youve forgotten about the girls. IF they come back and dance near you, or come looking for you, in your NEW spot. You are IN.

Chances are theyve just been talking about you in the toilets, and have agreed you are of an acceptable fvcking standard. You know this cos theyll generally come back in alot shorter time than it takes to have a piss.
nice!

I still think it's best to just dance near her, get close, get ec. (This will test her intrest level) I then offer my hand. If it all goes smooth, and we dance, then you can ask her to come for a chat.

I think it's best to start clubbing in small places. After a few weeks it feels like your home, you feel completely comfortable there. There might not be many hbs there, but you approach the hbs when their there.

After a while you become a big fish in a small pond. When you hit the big clubs, there is no stopping you as you will have no fear of approaching, and you will be tough skinned. Think about it, your getting grls when you are in a small club, with small options, now there are hundreds of them :D

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its a lot easyer to get to know them when they are not dancing

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In most clubs I go to, the girls crowed onto a little table and stay together.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on kinds of clubs / discos. Here in Portugal it isnt usual tables in clubs, so the girls that arent dancing hang out near the dance floor talking, near the bars, dj area, etc..

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thumbs up. As for the their being tables in a club, sure - where else would one sit down and put their drink? However, it's not like a restaurant - the tables are few and far between, or off to the side of the main dance floor. Solid, if you're going to a place that has so few females that they can all crowd onto one table I would suggest a change of venue. In every nightclub I've ever been to (spanning across multiple continents), there are groups of girls at tables, clusters of girls either standing around or shifting places, and the few one or two-sets doing likewise.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fenderules
the problem is clubs are 2 loud to talk.
Apparently you posted this before bothering to read his initial post. Otherwise, you would have made it down to Step #2.

Also, if it's too loud for her to hear #2, a method I use is to push her lower ear (whatever that thing is called in the middle of the ear, near the tunnel thing) up to the aforementioned tunnel thing - you can then talk close to hear ear and she will be able to hear everything you say. It's a neat trick, and one not too many people know.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its amazing, after so many years i was better at it at that time than i am now.

Well guess what, i'm back in the game!

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
Apparently you posted this before bothering to read his initial post. Otherwise, you would have made it down to Step #2.

Also, if it's too loud for her to hear #2, a method I use is to push her lower ear (whatever that thing is called in the middle of the ear, near the tunnel thing) up to the aforementioned tunnel thing - you can then talk close to hear ear and she will be able to hear everything you say. It's a neat trick, and one not too many people know.
Oh, so it's basically like having her cup her ear so that sound waves are more focused.