Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clubbing Alone... Again... a FR

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So with some quality advice (from my last FR thread) in mind, I spent the early evening and night at a local club. Wow.

To put things in perspective - I do not look very good today. I was in ripped khakis that were a little too small, a red strechy longsleeve shirt and a red/orange/blue striped dress shirt half buttoned cuffs rolled 2x. My hair wasnt done. I was wearing my glasses. And for some reason, I was off rhythme for most of the night (which, for someone who enjoys the dance floor, is quite annoying).

I walk in at 10:00 and the place is DEAD. I immediately spot a good looking guy drinking alone and approach him. "Hey, whats up mate!" We get to talking, hes a friendly guy but just got out of a 2 yr relationship/engagement. Perfect, I can use this guy! I get to know him for 10 min total, he buys me a shot (I told him Id trade him a hot girl for a shot, he agreed) and I turned to a 2set sitting down:

T - Hey! Whats up guys?
G1 - Hi
G2 - Hey! Not much
T - Cool <I lean in> you guys HAVE to meet my friend, hes like, the second coolest guy here and he thinks youre absolutely ADORABLE! <they laugh and raise their eyebrows, almost insulted that I used the word "adorable"> What are youre names?
G1 - BLA
g2 - EHH
T <I turn the guy, Erin, around to face the girls> - Erin, this is BLA and EHH

They introduce themselves, I look erin up and down, make eyecontact with G1 and go GRRROOOW!!! and nudge her with my elbow, she bursts out laughing. I ask them what they do, we all chat about **** for 5-10 min but Erin ruins it with his annoying lack of sobriety. I exit the set before they get agitated, he stays and blows himself out.

I request a song to the DJ, it comes on but the Dance Floor was empty. So, standing at the bar I just started to rave by myself. People started lookin, a few actually gathered around. I was putting on a great show because its my favorite dance song (I LEARNED to dance to this song). It ends, the floor is still empty, so I get my hand stamped and go to my car. I have a few shots of taquilla to drown some of my fear and apprehension away. About half an hour later I reenter the club.

Its starting to fill up, people are actually on the dance floor. I take a walk to the middle and start to dance by myself, nothing too complicated. The music wasnt too great and I had had a little too much to drink, so I was off beat. Even still, people were looking. I saw some kid dancing, he was REALLY good, so I introduced myself and kinda, danced-off him. Girls took notice to this. A few made their way onto the floor who were cute, I made eyecotnact and smiled, then waved. One waved back, so I made a "c'mere" motion with my hand. She danced her way over, I held out my hand and introduced myself, then softly pulled her to me, my hips moving to the music.

She was really tall (6'), so it was hard to dance with her. I took a few steps away from her, dancing with that kid again, and I saw two girls dancing by the mirrors. I danced my way over, made eyecontact, smiled, and started dancing next to this girl. She just kept dancing? So I took a step infront of her, stuck my ass out on her crotch and grinded on her the opposite way. Most girls LOVE this, to be perfectly honest. They think its helerious, I do it for 20 sec and then introduce myself with a smile. This girl just turned away from me?! WTF.

I order another drink and chat with my new friend Erin. Then I see G2 from above, sitting alone. I go and chat with her, its gong GREAT but then ERIN and his drunken self butts in and kills conversation as soon as its getting REALLY good (she tells me shed love to come see boston, that I could give her a tour, ect) So I take him aside and ask him if hed try to sober up a lil, cuz he really offended G2 as I was about to get her #. He appologized and we headed to the dance floor.

By then it was full. I see these two GORGEOUS girls dancing together. But something doesnt seem right about them, they dont quite fit in the particular club. I stay out of sight, just watching them, trying to figure out how to approach (they are deserving of something more fun and interesting than a traditional "dance up"). Hrmmmm. After about 30 seconds I realize - they are LATIN DANCING to fking club music! One of the girls puts her foot on the floor and does some silly shake thing, so I take the opportunity and walk over to her and her friend.

Standing right infront of the two of them I stick my foot out, and do the exact same thing she just did, but exaggerated. They burst out laughing, I smile and make eyecontact with the one whod stuck out her leg. The start dancing again... so I start. Im just doing my best to immitate what they are doing for half a minute, realize I cant, so I just break into rave. They look at me like "woah!" After half a minute of that I slow down, start half dancing, and make eyeonctact with the foot girl again, this time i hold out my hand. She takes it tightly, and we introduce ourselves. I slowly pull her to me, and shes like latin dancing, im regular old club dancing (hips to the music, you know the drill). We grind for a song, then she backs off and we just dance infront of eachother for a song. I hold out my hand and spin her so I can grind her ass for a song. By this time id been dancing for 30 minutes and I was exhausted, dripping with sweat. I wrap my arms around her and tell her it was wonderful meeting her, she thanks me for the dance, and I tell her I hope its not the last... she just smiles.

Over the course of the night I do that ^ with the foot girls friend, and then another girl who shoed up shortly after. I find out Lila (foot girl) and Erica are from colombia (no wonder they didnt fit in) and their friend is from Mexico. We cant converse much because the music is so loud, and I know they want to keep dancing so i dont even try to extract.

After leaving for the bathroom (to wash my face/hair and wipe the sweat off) I find Lila dancing with someone who must have just shoed up at the club, and he is a VERY good dancer. He is better than me, and he knows how to latin dance like her. ****! I go request another song and grab a water. My song comes on and I find a spot on the dance floor. I rave my ASS off just trying to get the worlds attention. No one is looking... im too short to get noticed... all the guys are 6'2+ and Im only 5'9. Lila is still with that guy. I move father away from them (so they know im not just 'hoovering') and keep raving. Eventually a set of girls take notice, one of them yells, "WHERE ARE YOU FROM!?" and I point at the floor and mouth "HERE" she yells "WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT" I just smile and wave her to me. We dance for a lil bit and out of the corner of my eye I see Lila blow the kid shed been dancing with off... the 3 of them were on their way to the bar. I literally pushed the girl off me and made my way thru the crowd. By the time they had their drinks I was at the bar.

We chat and while Im talking to the mexican I see Lila and her friend wispering. I put my hands on my hips and raise one eyebrow. They laugh, the friend says, "were talking about you, darling." "Oh really?" I respond, then turn to the mexican girl and say "Theyre talking about me... that cant be good?" with a smile. She smiles and changes the subject, "You are really sweaty, how long have you been here dancing?" I lied and said Id been here for a few hours, but I was out at a different place earlier. She takes my dress shirt in her hand and says, "You should take this shirt off" I get a shocked look on my face and take 2 steps back. "Oh my!" I turn to Lila, "she just told me to take my clothes off!!!" They all laugh, the mexican hits me. "First you guys wisper about me and then she asks me to strip! Ill have you guys know, Im not some piece of meat!" They burst out laughing, and Erica says "Dont worry we were wispering nice things." "Like what?" Lila takes half a step forward and says, "Erica thinks you are sexy" I smile and look at her, "Erica, are you ALWAYS this forward?" "Nooononono!" she says, "Thats not what I said!" "Well then what did you say?" "I said that youre mouth is very sexy"

Wow. Id never heard that before. I bust their chops about saying that, they compliment my teeth, I start to blush and Lila notices and teases me. They invite me back to the dance floor, but I tell them I have an interview in the morning (which is true) and that I should get going. I ask if they hve cell phones, only the mexican does. I give her my #, and ask her to call my phone so I know her # when she calls. She just smiles and points at Lila, who is writing her # on a napkin without me even asking!!! She hands it to me and I write mine down for her and draw a smiley face. She laughs and draws glasses on the smiley face... I take her hand and say goodnight one last time and leave.

AHHH!!! I looked like crap, I was off rhythme, and I got the HOTTEST SET in the WHOLE BAR's #s. I <heart> you guys!

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work

Good Job! even being off rhythm u still managed to DJ the hottest set of chicks in the club, true Don Juan style...

keep us updated

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that's awesome. Your game is something I totally can't replicate, being a very bad dancer, but it's inspiring anyway. I'm gonna sarge a soccer match tonight... maybe I should throw in a little rave dancing to get some attention? :p

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good report, a lot of good stuff.

Might I suggest that you reverse the order of your dance game? It's obviously an integral part of your game, which is good since it's definitely working. But what I've found, being an average dancer with only a few hip hop classes under my belt, is that I use dance game AFTER I've opened a girl, established attraction, and rapport.

I then take her to the dance floor and up the kino. But not only are we dancing and being physical, but we're also dancing to our own rhythm and style. You're dancing as an opener and girls are definitely receptive thus the flashy and stylistic dancing that you do in order to makes girls open up. I'm suggesting you use it later on after the girl has been opened to escalate and be more sexual as well as using it as your opener.

Not only that, when you're dancing slow in a club and holding her close in your arms, both of your frame and reality is CLEARLY different from the club at large. It's infinitely more sexual and if you've established ANY kind of attraction and comfort, she'll be easily receptive to it. It's a frame of "us versus them" where you two are the only ones in the entire world. Very powerful.

I use the more active dancing if I need to pump up her buying temperature and get her energetic. Spinning her, twirling her, picking her up, etc. But usually that's in the BEGINNING and then I start slowing things down, make things more seductive, etc.

diceman

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, theres some things i liked about your experience, some things i didn't..

Llike telling that guy you met to sober up cause he's embarrising? Thats just plain rude. He's at a club, you've just him! Theres no need to completly demean someone, especially when they're out to have a good time.. You're lucky he didn't punch you. I'd be very tempted to do that if someone said that to me in a club.

Anyway, apart from that & some other little things, it was alright.

Just out of curiosity, What was that fav dance song you requested?

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the guy had been askin for help in meeting girls, so I felt I had some athority. I braught it up to him casually, just said, "Bud, how much have you had?" "A lot" "Cool, I think if youd switch to water girls would be more receptive" Plus, he deserved it... he tooootally blocked me with his uninhibited, annoying deminor.

I requested STARDUST - MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER and they played a great mix of it.

JT - Others have suggested that in the last thread... but I have found it hard to bring girls onto the floor? How would you go about transitioning from barside to dancefloor?

Se Deag - Once, back stage at a drama club production, before the curtin opened I started beatboxing and doing the robot in a suit... at the next school dance girls were BEGGING to dance with me =)

Dutty - I had an interview this morning, as it was I got home later than I had originally intended. I think I could have gone far with lila, she invited me BACK to the dance floor and I probably could have invited her out to breakfast shortly after. Sadly, life wouldnt permit me out untill 4:00AM :-\

Thanks for the replies, Im might be going out again tonight, Ill fill you guys in!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good outing

That's quality work Tony. Grade A club DJing if I've seen it before.

Why do you find it hard to dance with tall chicks? The girl I'm seeing has an inch on me and I LOVE bending her over on the floor. Infact I her friend has a picture of me freakin her and the angle it's at makes it look like i'm pulling her hair and totally dominating her in public.

Priceless...Again good work man, keep it up.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:) ......Tony I love reading your posts, you're the supreme dj on this board because you basically are the only person I know here that has the ability to walk into a crowded room and completely dominate the place.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI

JT - Others have suggested that in the last thread... but I have found it hard to bring girls onto the floor? How would you go about transitioning from barside to dancefloor?
Take her by the hand and lead her to the dance floor. Simple but effective. Women will naturally and instinctively react to a dominant, leading man. Again assuming you've built up attraction and comfort, which it sounds like you've already been doing.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter if you go with someone or not. Honestly, I just go with a girl (who I can dance with at any time because she's my date), but I dance and get to know other girls too because SHE IS NOT my g/f.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR - Thanks bud! Ill be honest, Ive lost a lot of muscle mass in the last 8 months (broke my hands 3 separate times) so I only weigh about 150 lbs. When a girl is 6' she probably weighs 115-125 and I just cant support my weigth, plus hers, match a rhythme, and have a good time. Once Im back up to 175 of muscle it probably wont be an issue.

NOT TO MENTION!!! Im so out of shape. After 30 min of dancing I was about to keel over and die... thank god I was cleared to work out last week... I need the fkin exercise!

Fonz - I am by no means "Owning" the room. In fact, Im actually flanking it, so to speak. The "natural DJs" who are 6 years older than me, taller, and dressed nicer usually monopolize the hottest girls. I just approach the girls to their left and right =)

I was lucky last night in that... those Natural DJs popularity doesnt mean **** on the dance floor. The hottest girls were on the floor for 3 hours STRAIGHT... it really evened the playing field.

JT - Now that you bring it up, I remember that suggestion from my last thread. Ill do my best to implament it next time, thanks!

I think in general, to see noticable improvements in my bar/club approaches I am going to have to get in better shape so that:

-I can keep up with girls I approach on the floor. My stamina is laughable
-I can be confidently dominant (physically brinigng girls from the bar to the dance floor and vice versa). Right now Im quite scrawny
-When youre in shape and healthy it shows in the energy you present. I think the extra physical charisma could put me on-par with the naturals

Im not sure if Im going out tonight, Im still sore from last night. Literally, my quads are killing me. Thanks for the tips, Ill keep ya'all posted!

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tony, you don't have to constantly break body parts to attract girls to you.

You're a MAN, and being a man means that you're able to walk up to any girl, talk to her, and ATTRACT HER, with your ****y, funny, nice attitude.

Then you can just pull her to the dance floor. :/

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great FR. I haven't been to a dance club in so long I've forgotten what it's like.

You were on point. You had a positive attitude and you went after what you wanted. Props.