Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

club report

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
let's make this brief. im still barely sober, just got back. damn head is pounding.

2 girls: 7.0, 7.0

first 7.0:
started dancing next to 7.0 and her friend ( some damn butch). grinded like mad, loads of body contact. lead her away to smoke, then talked a bit. did not bother getting her number.

second 7.0:
dancing, approached her from the front. she CAME towards me, pressed me towards her. grinded, felt her up. her hands were running up my chest and back.
turned her around. she pressed her butt into me, started to dry hump. i reached into her pants and fingered her :D, while she leaned back on my shoulder and moaned. WHILE STILL DANCING. made out a bit then she nibbled my neck. i left at the start of the next song, did not ask for her number.

overall:
not sure if getting numbers count for anything. i definately dont want a LTR with any of them. maybe should get numbers next time for fck buddies?

Ice.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on experience, the chances of getting them out for another night out are slim, possibly because of buyer's remorse kicking in after they get home. Coz who knows, she's probably just as drunk as you were.

Just from my own personal experience, with chicks like this you "meet" at the club, you better be fvcking em on the first night or be content with not fvcking them at all...

You never know though. You can try getting their #s while letting them know that it's strictly for FUBU reasons. Do not get into BF frames, whatever you do.

Mad props though; that's definitely somethin to write home about, for me at least :D

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Ice mostly. If you develop some good rapport, you can take them out. I know because i've done it several times. Talk for a good 10 minutes or dance a few songs and if the IL is high, get her number. If taking her home is not possible that night, tell her you'd like to do something exciting with her later in the week and youll call her with the plans.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just from my own personal experience, with chicks like this you "meet" at the club, you better be fvcking em on the first night or be content with not fvcking them at all...
9/10 that's the case, almost enough to be a rule...

Here's what I used to do. If its a club you frequent and you see the same girl there again, just assume attraction and continue the sarge. Number are useless in the club IMO, get what you can as fast as you can..

-Cod3r

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistake I make a lot.

You were too drunk dude.

When you are too drunk its hard to get the f/close unless she is completely focussed on getting some ****.

If you are going out to score don't get drunk (nor should you smoke weed, dump Es or snort too much blow...). Messes with your game too much unless she is completely on the same trip...

JJ