Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club FR... SHOT DOWN... for the first time...

Reaction score
I dont get it...I grinded with this chick for 3 hours... and she didn't go home with me cuz her friend wasn't having fun. So all that JT/Usher dancing has gone to waste... wtf... how do you guys deal with these type of chicks? She was clearly interested in me... she got me in the club... we danced... wtf... I'm so lost right now... I ran my best game even though I was fucing drunk as hell... AHHHH I Hate when thsi happens... she left with her friend, middle of the night.

Eccentric

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she just wanted to have fun?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Guys, I don't want to rehash this over and over again, but dance clubs are filled with AW's who go there to get guys to dance with them, buy them drinks, boost their ego, etc...

I've written several posts on this subject, but what it comes down to is that dance clubs are actually one of the worst environs to PU

I'm not going to go into details again on this subject. If you want, you can do a search for posts by me regarding dance clubs.

I much prefer the upscale lounge type of places. Not the type of places with a "VIP" section and all that crap, but just the nicer type of lounges, where the women aren't there to dance, because there isn't a dance floor or loud music playing. There may be some background ambient music playing, but that's it. The women there are there to meet people, not dance or try to talk over ear-splitting music.

You can actually talk without having to shout in these types of places, you can communicate your intentions and not waste time with the AW's who are there to get AFC's to support their night out.

Dancing is for chicks. Chicks dance with other chicks. They "grind" with guys they don't know, with no intention of going home with them. It's all a big ego trip for LSE AW's, and there is no shortage of guys willing to fulfill the role of "provider" in these types of places.

I know I'll get flamed by the guys who do well in dance clubs, and that's all fine.

I'll be the guy at the upscale lounge, gaming professional, upscale women who have good careers and high self-esteem, instead of wasting my time in dance clubs with LSE party girls looking for AFC's to boost their ego's and buy them ****tails.

Please guys, avoid these types of places. They are designed and rigged to take money out of your pockets, whether it is in the form of expensive "cover" charges, ridiculously high-priced drinks, "hired-guns" who are there to get you to buy high-priced drinks or whatever the case may be.

And next time, befriend her friend as well, and try to isolate your target at some point during the night.

If you ran "tight game" like you claim, her friend would have not only not CB'd you, she would have actually winged for you, and assisted you in your attempted PU

Not only do you have to win her over, you have to win her friend(s) over as well.

The fact that she left in the middle of it all, without you even getting any digits says it all.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
I dont get it...I grinded with this chick for 3 hours... and she didn't go home with me cuz her friend wasn't having fun. So all that JT/Usher dancing has gone to waste... wtf... how do you guys deal with these type of chicks? She was clearly interested in me... she got me in the club... we danced... wtf... I'm so lost right now... I ran my best game even though I was fucing drunk as hell... AHHHH I Hate when thsi happens... she left with her friend, middle of the night.
Get her number and get er done another time. Not many respectable broads will go home with you the night you meet em.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You should have made your move and separated her from her friend for a few minutes during that 3 hours. If Mother Hen wouldn't let you you weren't on top of your game. You need to isolate the b!tch and secure what you need then send her back to Momma c0ckblock.

Don't b!tch because you don't have the game to isolate a chick and then wonder why she left your ass? Three hours of bump n' grind and nothing else will get you blue balls.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Derek Flint said:
Guys, I don't want to rehash this over and over again, but dance clubs are filled with AW's who go there to get guys to dance with them, buy them drinks, boost their ego, etc...

I've written several posts on this subject, but what it comes down to is that dance clubs are actually one of the worst environs to PU

I'm not going to go into details again on this subject. If you want, you can do a search for posts by me regarding dance clubs.

I much prefer the upscale lounge type of places. Not the type of places with a "VIP" section and all that crap, but just the nicer type of lounges, where the women aren't there to dance, because there isn't a dance floor or loud music playing. There may be some background ambient music playing, but that's it. The women there are there to meet people, not dance or try to talk over ear-splitting music.

You can actually talk without having to shout in these types of places, you can communicate your intentions and not waste time with the AW's who are there to get AFC's to support their night out.

Dancing is for chicks. Chicks dance with other chicks. They "grind" with guys they don't know, with no intention of going home with them. It's all a big ego trip for LSE AW's, and there is no shortage of guys willing to fulfill the role of "provider" in these types of places.

I know I'll get flamed by the guys who do well in dance clubs, and that's all fine.

I'll be the guy at the upscale lounge, gaming professional, upscale women who have good careers and high self-esteem, instead of wasting my time in dance clubs with LSE party girls looking for AFC's to boost their ego's and buy them ****tails.

Please guys, avoid these types of places. They are designed and rigged to take money out of your pockets, whether it is in the form of expensive "cover" charges, ridiculously high-priced drinks, "hired-guns" who are there to get you to buy high-priced drinks or whatever the case may be.

And next time, befriend her friend as well, and try to isolate your target at some point during the night.

If you ran "tight game" like you claim, her friend would have not only not CB'd you, she would have actually winged for you, and assisted you in your attempted PU

Not only do you have to win her over, you have to win her friend(s) over as well.

The fact that she left in the middle of it all, without you even getting any digits says it all.
Everything you say is true.

But I'm still 17, almost 18, and I enjoy dancing. I wouldn't go for the sole purpose of picking up women though.

Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Get her number and call her up some other time when her friend won't be a problem
Too bad I was plastered... I dont care I was there to have fun. Grinded with 6 girls... 2 of them had boyfriends... lol they didnt do anything.

Reaction score
Derek Flint said:

I agree totally, I should have talked to her friend more. Too bad she was on drugs or drank too much and was on the verge of passing out. The friend did the right thing and took her home. I should have asked for the number... but I dont see the point of getting the number at a vacation spot.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You should have made your move and separated her from her friend for a few minutes during that 3 hours. If Mother Hen wouldn't let you you weren't on top of your game. You need to isolate the b!tch and secure what you need then send her back to Momma c0ckblock.

Don't b!tch because you don't have the game to isolate a chick and then wonder why she left your ass? Three hours of bump n' grind and nothing else will get you blue balls.
Dont worry I found myself another girl. It was more like 20 min but it felt like 3 hours.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have brought/ found a wingman to keep the friend occupied.. that way you can leave without her feeling any guilt for leaving her friend.

And who grinds for 3 hours? you grind for 2-3 songs and pull her off the floor

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
You guys are really nice to help the OP out with his problem, but did any of you actually think before you posted?

He's 16. Talking about going to a club and getting drunk. Same guy that said he was 6'5, 300 lbs and one month later said he was just under 6' and about 180. I mean, c'mon. Just basic common sense, here. Either you have a 16 year old with a fake (and taking massive testosterone supplements), or an attention whοre. HMMM.... ;)
True. He's a lying fvck but that's irrelevent. One of the brothers reading this thread at one time or another have had this issue, THAT is the net worth of the posts Pianoman.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
You guys are really nice to help the OP out with his problem, but did any of you actually think before you posted?

He's 16. Talking about going to a club and getting drunk. Same guy that said he was 6'5, 300 lbs and one month later said he was just under 6' and about 180. I mean, c'mon. Just basic common sense, here. Either you have a 16 year old with a fake (and taking massive testosterone supplements), or an attention whοre. HMMM.... ;)
I don't see where he mentions his age, weight, height etc...

At least not on this thread.

OregonDuckJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is full of it.

He retracts every statement he makes.

"I danced for 3 hours"

"Actually it was only 20 minutes."

"She just left me and it's really bothering me."

"Naw, it's cool I met another girl there anyway."

"I was running tight game."

"I was drunk and couldn't really talk."

So, which is it.

I can't respect this guy as a poster, but I can respect the feedback given by others that may help someone else in the same position, even if the Original posting was a fabrication or outright lie.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time tell her to bring her friend with her so you can double up. :up:

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey its no big deal to get shot down. just learn form it dude. hell i got shot down friday. my friend dared me to flirt w this chick that didnt even speak english somehow i comunicated w her alright but she still said no. we just laughed it off later while we were hanging out w our girlfriends.

Reaction score
OregonDuckJuan said:
The OP is full of it.

He retracts every statement he makes.

"I danced for 3 hours"

"Actually it was only 20 minutes."

"She just left me and it's really bothering me."

"Naw, it's cool I met another girl there anyway."

"I was running tight game."

"I was drunk and couldn't really talk."

So, which is it.

I can't respect this guy as a poster, but I can respect the feedback given by others that may help someone else in the same position, even if the Original posting was a fabrication or outright lie.
... Have you ever been drunk? I typed the first post when I was still really buzzed. After a few days and figuring out what happened I retyped what actually happened. I love how people bash me... esp Dues... I bet you want suck my d&ck cuz you are totally obsessed with me. It is your fault for believing what a stranger says on a INTERNET BOARD. Thanks good for you, if you cant contribute f uc K OFF. :up:

Well after this experience I can say that being shot down is no big deal since there is so many other chicks. Oh well some of you dont even have balls to approach or grind with a chick...

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
You exhumed a thread I posted two YEARS ago after I called you out on being the far-left nut that you are, and I'm obsessed. Right. :up:

Oh, no...you've got me all wrong. After your little height/weight slip-up, I don't listen to a word you say other than for pure entertainment value. And neither should anybody else, which it appears is already happening. I can't say I blame them either, considering you're 16 and claiming you were grinding on a chick for THREE HOURS in a club while you were drunk. I mean, someone would have to be a damn FOOL to believe any of that in the first place, right? Am I right or am I right? ;)
...and you said you had me on ignore list. Obviously you are obsessed with me so you couldn't help but unban me from your list. I take far left nut a compliment, most SANE people are LEFT. Thanks for not contributing to the thread AGAIN and since you are too dumb to understand. Go reread and you will find out that the first post was written while I was drunk. Maybe you are a wussy so you never been drunk. I went backed later when I was sober and fixed the details. So thanks go f ck yourself and SMOKE my IGNORE BUTTON! (Karma Sutra)