Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Club dancing, come correct.

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty, this has worked a few times for me.

A chick comes close for you to dance with her.
You don't have much rhythm. (white guys represent!)

Don't shy away. Be honest about your bad dancing. Hold her lightly on the hips and say, "I don't have much rhythm" you can also add, "so can you help me out?"

I could not believe that this worked. One time this one actually guided my hands to her butt, then she turned around and guided me to the front so I could rub her poonany through her clothes.

Try it out and let a brutha know your results.

Beige

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that the opposite is true. Whenever you feel that you're not good at something - don't tell anyone!

The chances are that she won't notice. And - by repeating that you don't have much rythm you program yourself to not have any (NLP)

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or even better, tell her, she really need to learn some dancing. If she play along... instruct her how she should really do it (Just pretend you really know what you're doing) :D

On the other hand, if you're a really great dancer (like me ;)), you'll probobly just come off like an ass...

JoeyNation

Reaction score
My opinion is, if you cant dance, then dont. usually the people that are trying but look horrible are getting made fun of, not picking up members of the opposite sex. if a girl wants to dance with you, and you cant dance, then i think the strategy of warning her about your handicap would probably be best. otherwise there is no need to point out weaknesses. i dance alright and think it really comes in handy quite a bit. instead of being satisfied with no rythm, work on it bro. you dont need to be p. diddy to hold your own on the dance floor. chicks dig a dude that dances well.