Club bar strategy

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is for Dj’s and wannabes who live in areas where there are no sidewalks and public places and only place to meet women are bars or nightclubs. Ok lemme start out by asking you a direct question how many times have u gone to a club or a bar by yourself? How many times have u succeeded in getting and number or a girl that same night? Second question. How many times have u gone to a Club/Bar with your homeys or dudes whatever u call ur friends. and succeeded in getting a number less likely a chick? After u answered those questions lemme give my answer to these questions and you can compare yours with mine.
Solo Trip - first you go in and you feel ackward and lonely because u don’t know anybody and u think u look like a douche bag cause everybody else is with friends or gf’s and u are lonely, but look at it from the bright side u can do whatever u wanna do, and u don’t have to worry about ur friends getting chicks and them distracting you have of the time ur there etc… Ok here’s a deal I ve gone to clubs too many times and know what works and what doesn’t. I personnaly like going max with one friend or solo is good too. Here why is going with lot of friends too clubs when trying to pick up chicks bad idea. Its distracting, u spent more time concentrating on your friends then a prey, and even if u get a chick who wants to lay u same night u wont be able to cause of all your friends.
Here are most common mistakes guys make when going to a club. I am a white male but let me tell you most white dudes these days don’t have a ****ing clue on how to dress. Never wear baggy t-shirts to clubs with idiotic labels, baggy pants gotta go 2, sneakers are ok but preferably nice black shoes. Here are some things I recommend to wear when going to a club, shoes, jeans are ok but not ones that u bought in Walmart on sale, GO spent that 100 bucks on nice pair of pants, nice black or white long sleeve shirt that matches ur pants. Once u all dressed and good to go, last but not least a nice cologne is a must every time. Choose your own if dont know anything about a cologne start out with Armani Aquadi De Gio every chicks digs it. A good relatively expansive watch will add a spark to your outfit and do something about your hair its nice if you keep it wet with gel or something. Ok so you are good to go and get some numbers and hopefully a lay that night! Ohh and lemme say this before I continue clubs are worst place to look for a LTR .

The best strategy to use in clubs, you get to a club park your car lil far out so you get a lil walk since u ve been sitting on your azz for hours fresh air is good for you. As you walk in and glance around if your under 21 grab a coke and make sure u get cup with ice to pour the coke in it never drink it from a can. If you are a smoker put one cigaret in your ear if you know what I mean lol. And start the hunt! first take a nice walk around the place get situated and see whats going on where all the hotties are. Once you ve done that its time to make ur way towards the dance floor and please don’t run or walk like a Napoleon Dynamite take nice slow steps. As you glance around dance floor its time to do what u there to do. Ok so you saw a chick u like, she is with friends dancing , you go up to her and don’t start dancing with her right away go behind her and softly touch her back and whisper in her ear ask if she minds if you dance with her. After u go the answer and 90% it should be yes start dancing, don’t go grabing her azz right away first massage her hips and back softly go up and down on her body don’t touch her boobs yet don’t forget her friends and in front of her, so she feels kinda ackward. So once first song went nicely and here comes the second song make sure to let her know u would like another dance if she pulls something like ohh I am tired bullshyt “ tell her something like common one dance hast killed anyone yet” be creative! If she says something of course which she shouldn’t if u don’t do something stupid. After the second song hold herhand and invite her for a drink buy her whatever he wants and try to find a place where it more quiet and take her there and start a conversation. After u chatted for a while I am sure shes concerned about her friends and all so go check up on her friends but it be nice if you can isolate her from her friends maybe go to a different part of dance floor, now if she went that far with you that means time to go for a kill again don’t start grabing her boobs and azz. Instead try slowls kissing her head or best her neck right below her ear slowly and maybe lil tongue action would make her go crazy. From there on you should know what to do. And if getting her into your sack that night doesn’t work then make sure she writes her phone number and name in your cell. Before u 2 separate give her another soft kiss on the neck and just leave without saying anything. Never thank her for a dance. Remember she is the lucky one after all !

To be continued

Hope it gave u some insight !
Peace