Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothing Styles for Balding Men

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short I am balding at 19 yes, however I am using Rogaine, which is working wonders for me, got a whole new frontline of hair.

However the rest of my hair is quite medium length-ish still, so I'm going for a bit of a buzzcut look whilst I wait for the front to grow thick again. Nothing too short. Maybe Sandler length

http://themoviebanter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/adam-sandler_qjpreviewth.jpg

But what clothing style suits this sort of cut? Most of the clothes I have at the moment are a bit too. I dont know they just seem to fit people more who have trendy gelled hairstyles, so can anyone point me in the right direction for some casual gear?

I know this might be the wrong section but what the hey...worth a pop.

MadDog2020

Reaction score
TheWayOfAllFlesh I tend to be able to wear almost anything and my hair is very thin as well. IMO short hair looks better with a fighter / workout / masculine clothing....like ed hardy belts with some nice jeans and some affliction shirts or something with like dragons or skulls on . Longer hair is more laid back and hippie where some faded jeans with a pink floyd t-shirt and a hemp necklace would go better. This is just my opinion.

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MadDog2020 said:
TheWayOfAllFlesh I tend to be able to wear almost anything and my hair is very thin as well. IMO short hair looks better with a fighter / workout / masculine clothing....like ed hardy belts with some nice jeans and some affliction shirts or something with like dragons or skulls on . Longer hair is more laid back and hippie where some faded jeans with a pink floyd t-shirt and a hemp necklace would go better. This is just my opinion.
This sounds more like clothing if your a bit of a rocker. Especially after googling that affliction gear.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Affliction and Ed Hardy are very in right now, especially in the clubs.

You said you were 19? Those clothes might be a little on the expensive side for you, but you can find them on clearance.

You're still young enough to dress like a kid. I have some receeding hair at 24 but not much, and it's hidden well by the length. It's cool to be white again finally, so you can avoid the definitive outline fades and other buzz cuts, grow your hair a bit longer, and avoid baggy clothes.

Post a pic of yourself, then we can help more, for now the advice is just in general.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All due respect to the other guys here, but that Affliction and Ed Hardy stuff is the most overworn, overhyped, and over priced stuff on the market. I see guys in bars wearing that and it says to me, "I don't know how to dress myself, so I let MTV pick out my outfits for me." There are other ways to be stylish than to look like Picasso vomited all over your outfit.

Your style is supposed to be reflective of your personality. So, first of all, what you wear is going to depend on who you are (which we don't know yet). I find my style to be more minimalist than anything. When I'm going out and want to look "sophisticated" I typically wear a solid black or white button up with some jeans. My closet is full of solid-colored tees and button ups. I also have been rockin' the flannel my whole life...fortunately (or unfortunately) it's coming back in style. So that's my laid-back look.

What's really great about the minimalist look is, the whole world seems to be going for this Ed Hardy stuff where every square inch of the shirt is coated in paint. So you stand out and look cool just by not trying as hard as the Ed Hardy crowd is.

But at the end of the day, man your style is something that belongs to you....we can't tell you how to look, even as a bald guy. Do what I did before I was comfortable picking a style....model yourself after celebrities or friends/coworkers whose style you respect. Hell, Ed Hardy/Affliction might even work for you. I just hate seeing people wear "in" clothes just because they're "in". A nice black button up or a sleek navy blue polo is timeless, my friend. Sinatra could have rocked that look just as easily as Will Smith.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emporio Armani or Prada. Both companies are filled with traditional outfits. Not cheap, but the clothing will last for years and never goes out of style. If you can't afford those brands you now know why you can't get girls. Money rules. Looks are for the homosexuals among you. Hey, I don't write the rules. Just a fact. If a girl thinks you have more "status" than what she is around all day she will find you sexy.

Affliction is popular in America. Goes along with the American male's love for big breasted trampy looking middle-aged women. Sad that most men in America are so unsure about their sexuality that they must wear clothing to prove their manliness. Look, the toughest American men are the ones with the best lawyers. Simple as that.

TheWayOfAllFlesh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BustedKnucks said:
Post a pic of yourself, then we can help more, for now the advice is just in general.
What sort of photo you want? Head and shoulders? Body shot? Hair shot?