Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothing styles appealing to particular classes

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, i'm sure this has been discussed to death already, but i'd still like to get everyone's opinion on this. Of course, a lot of these things are fairly obvious: clothing has to fit, be in good shape, clean and so forth. And of course, you have to dress like an individual, like yourself.

But what happens if you're targetting a particular class of women, and the clothing you're wearing projects an unfavourable image to them without you even realizing it? For example, wearing a pair of track pants and a muscle shirt, and coming up to a woman in a suit to get her number wouldn't be a good idea, right? Or maybe it would be, perhaps a change of environment is just what she needs.

Either way, what i'm looking for is some sort of info on particular classes of women and the styles of clothing that appeal to them: i.e. high school girls, college girls, working girls in mid 20's, girls in late 20's and so forth. I'm not about to start dressing differently for any particular girls, but i figure this kind of info couldn't hurt.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when it comes to clothing Kras, I think the best way to go is to think like a politician. To "Appeal to the Masses", so to speak.

If you dress in a unique way, your only gonna appeal to a unique class of people. To put it into simpler terms, whatever class/trend/style you follow, your gonna attract whatever area that partyicular style belongs to.

So, in order to appeal to the mass, or the majority of females, your gonna have to dress in a way that the MAJORITY of girls, say from 18-40, appeal to. Thankfully, its not at all that difficult, and there appears to be a common theme that most girls within this group tend to cater to. Its basically a slightly toned -down version of the GQ look. not quite GQ, but not Old navy/pacific sunwear type.

Shirt- you can't go wrong with a dressy, snug fitting shirt. either the plain all black or grey dressy type t shirt. you want it a bit tight but not to tight. Or go with a button down. Just a basic White/black/grey button down solid color dress shirt. You can get them both Mens express.

Pants - Solid color dress slacks. Go with either all black or all grey. You can find these anywhere. Wear a belt. Mix and match. Wear a grey top with black pants, or a blacl top with grey pants. Black pants also go with just about any color dress shirt except black. Grey goes really nice with a black shirt.

Shoes - No exception- Black dress shoes. go with Kenneth cole or sketchers. don't be afraid to shine them.

Coat- Leather obviously. Go with a nice fit thats not to baggy.

Obviously this is dress up only. When your just chillin, wear whats comfortable.

Reaction score
I wear everything that I like, and don't give a **** wether ppl are gonna like me or not

I can dress like a prep one day and a punk or metalhead or thug the next.........I am diverse

I don't like being labeled anything, just ME and because of that I attract attention from all kinds of ppl.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
I wear everything that I like, and don't give a **** wether ppl are gonna like me or not

I can dress like a prep one day and a punk or metalhead or thug the next.........I am diverse

I don't like being labeled anything, just ME and because of that I attract attention from all kinds of ppl.
Good for you. your also 17, so there ya go. Your not attracting anyone above the age of 18-19 anyway so who cares

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
Good for you. your also 17, so there ya go. Your not attracting anyone above the age of 18-19 anyway so who cares
Well, I'm 26. Some days I like to wear a Von Dutch trucker hat, shirt, and stone washed jeans. Other nights, you can spot me wearing Armani from head to toe. And when the summers get hot in Seattle, I got my 1980's throwback Mariner's Jersey and Air Force 1's.

It's not about being "type-cast" in your clothing. You have to be versatile. You must be able to dress according to the occasion and the situation.

An "I don't give a f*ck" attitude is all fine and dandy. Try using that attitude wearing shorts and a t-shirt to a wedding. In the end, its your style. But, you have to be able to mix it up when time comes, regardless of your age. When you are versatile, you open yourself up to dating more women with different tastes. Yes, not just 18-19 year olds.

-HQ

Reaction score
I attract more respect from people above the age of 18 than those around my age, simply by the things I do and like..

I when I mean thug, prep, or whatever I don't do it like the rest of the kids..I do it in more of an adult fashion..If it looks good to me I'll buy it...

And with music tees and what not, you'll see me wearing Metal shirts but not like Slipknot and Korn, but more of the stuff that's been around or is not as popular. And the art depicted in the shirts can be graphic or suggestive and somewhat evil and I like it, and because of that I get the attention from ppl, and they'll be like "Whoa man, I didn't know kids your age are into Venom!" and I get respect, because they also come to me for advice on things as money, or even getting chicks...

I attract who I attract, If you don't like it move on..

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
I think when it comes to clothing Kras, I think the best way to go is to think like a politician. To "Appeal to the Masses", so to speak.

If you dress in a unique way, your only gonna appeal to a unique class of people. To put it into simpler terms, whatever class/trend/style you follow, your gonna attract whatever area that partyicular style belongs to.

So, in order to appeal to the mass, or the majority of females, your gonna have to dress in a way that the MAJORITY of girls, say from 18-40, appeal to. Thankfully, its not at all that difficult, and there appears to be a common theme that most girls within this group tend to cater to. Its basically a slightly toned -down version of the GQ look. not quite GQ, but not Old navy/pacific sunwear type.

Shirt- you can't go wrong with a dressy, snug fitting shirt. either the plain all black or grey dressy type t shirt. you want it a bit tight but not to tight. Or go with a button down. Just a basic White/black/grey button down solid color dress shirt. You can get them both Mens express.

Pants - Solid color dress slacks. Go with either all black or all grey. You can find these anywhere. Wear a belt. Mix and match. Wear a grey top with black pants, or a blacl top with grey pants. Black pants also go with just about any color dress shirt except black. Grey goes really nice with a black shirt.

Shoes - No exception- Black dress shoes. go with Kenneth cole or sketchers. don't be afraid to shine them.

Coat- Leather obviously. Go with a nice fit thats not to baggy.

Obviously this is dress up only. When your just chillin, wear whats comfortable.
That's pretty much the way i dress anyway. Alright, good. One less thing off my mind :)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah , I find you have to dress in a way that will make women comfortable with you.

For me this means hitting a slightly preppy tip. I find I can roll on punk girls dressed up but you can't roll on collegiate girls when you're dressed down y'know?

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my college all the 'happenening' guys wear the tank tops while all the unconfident ones wear poloshirts or loose fitting tshirts. Me? Tank tops but not too tight of course! In my uninversity its very hard to spot a gay guy because most men dress very well. My point is dont be afraid to dress good.

wiiliamcooper52

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes clothing style is always appealing to a particular class it is right. Every womens has different choice of clothing on mens. So it is difficult for the mens to wear those clothes that are like by every womens. As you say you target particular class then you have make first on them what they like and what they does not like then wear their liked clothes

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are clueless. what one person can pull off, another can't. so giving generalized advice on colours/fits/etc is useless.

op, pick someone who looks and carries themselves like you - either a celebrity or someone you know in real life - and tweak from there.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need to know is where you're going, what the "dress code" is going to be like, and then dress so you look like you belong there but without becoming a just clone of all the other dudes there.