Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothing Style at the college bar

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm going out tonight and I usually wear like hurley shirts or a button up plaid shirt or something.. Sometimes I will wear like an express plane shirt.. What are some things you guys wear? I see a lot of girls wearing dresses and skirts and stuff.. but I was debating like if I should start dressing more business casual or if that matters.

Since it's a college bar do you think the chicks are going for more casual dressed guys.. Typical frat/ college guy.. or more the successful business look?

I have mixed feelings on the idea idk. Most chicks here seem simple minded.. are usually with the casual dressed guys.. so I'm not sure if dressing like I was walking into a lounge down town Chicago is going to make me a difference in my chances, or if it's just more my character as long as I'm "attractive."

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear something that you look great in and empowers your confidence.

When you dress well, feel well, you're set.

Nicholas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what chicks like.

Just make sure you stand out from other fellas.

Good or bad, it doesn't matter. Attention is attention. But you can't go wrong either way.

headFirst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicholas said:
Who cares what chicks like..
Isn't that the idea.. lol.. To wear something that is appealing to them?

Pdx,

yea I feel my best when I'm wearing dress clothes.. Maybe I'll give it a whirl tonight and see if it changes anything..

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had clothes I valued, I wouldn't wear them around a bunch of drunk college kids. You'll get beer and other drinks spilled on you, and ashes and smoke on them. I've never quite been puked on, (by someone else :D) but I don't wear flip-flops to bars for that reason. There's vomit and urine everywhere.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I showed up at a college bar yesterday, dressed very well and age -aproriately. I also like to have a nice time peice because people do notice them. I am not a student and got more disposable income than the rest. Well, I ve gotten approached by at least one woman. I see guys get play regardless of how they are dressed, but mostly due to the fact that they have female aquitances there who are pretty drunk. If you are solo there, you better stand out from the 100+ guys dressed almost identically.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I'm out I usually wear a dress shirt, nice pair of jeans, and a suit vest. It makes me stand out a little bit more than just wearing a dress shirt.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say don't get dumb with it.

Throw on one special piece of clothing and see if it works for you. Try a jeff cap, sweater vest, scarf, nice piece of jewelery...as long as it fits. Try to stand out but subtly stand out. That's the best kind of stand out in my opinion.