Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothing Question

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
what kind of clothing do you guys wear?

i used to dress "gangster" but now i dress prep/surfer/abercombie/hollister type....

recently i got into the "Shady Ltd" clothing line (EMinem's clothing line)... is this type of clothing out???

im white..and 18 yrs old

and im chillin with this girl i met on the internet and she saw a pic of me (dressed in "gangsta" clothes)... how should i dress when i meet her? surfer or shady wear?

Reaction score
Dude whatever you look better in. I alternate alot. Like Ill wear like a sort of tight shirt and wear my pants a bit hgiher sometimes. Than like if Im goin to the movies or see friends Ill trhow on the huge shirt with the really low pants. Isnt shady ltd gangsta?

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress in what you are comfortable with. Screw what other people think, if you think you look good in it, then most likely you do. This comes with common sense though; If you think you look good in sweats odds are you are not going to pick up many chicks in a club. But if shady limited is what you like, go for it. Although I dont care for eminem, some of his line of clothes look pretty good.

When you meet this girl (if/whem/whatever) dress in what you think you look good in.

After all, clothes are just on the outside; it's the DJ inside that counts.

B

BeDJ

No offense

shady ltd are for wiggers, wanksta sh1t

Seriously if you meet a chick, wear a dress shirt with verticle strips or solid colors. A polo will do too. If you skinny, don't ever wear tight cloths, some people just look homosexual in them. Just match

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I like to figure out what other dj's like to wear, I do a search for the 14 MILLION POSTS that have already been done on this topic.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres people that look good "gangster" but when i see people in shady ltd .. i laugh at them inside ..

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
wear whatever you feel confident in. dressin thug isnt bad as long as u are one. im sure everyone here knows the basics for clothing (theres some post on it in the bible i think). if ur an abercrombie guy then wear that s**t. just for reinforcement, wear what you are. i used to wear a lot of akademiks and all, but im into plainer tees now. both work really, as long as ur style fits ur clothing style. what we really need to worry about now is BO after stressin about the clothes and all :p.

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Everyone has their own style. Just go with yours...

...But remember to always have a pair of kick ass shoes for whenever you're going out. Chicks have a tendency to notice that s'hit. :D

And yes... always be clean regardless of what your style is. Hell, even if you got a f'uckin 2-foot goatee, keep that s'hit combed or something. Cleanliness is next to DJ hot-s'hit, babe-bagging godliness.

DJBedford is back again baby.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoRVeTTe6699
what kind of clothing do you guys wear?

i used to dress "gangster" but now i dress prep/surfer/abercombie/hollister type....

recently i got into the "Shady Ltd" clothing line (EMinem's clothing line)... is this type of clothing out???

im white..and 18 yrs old

and im chillin with this girl i met on the internet and she saw a pic of me (dressed in "gangsta" clothes)... how should i dress when i meet her? surfer or shady wear?
Wear what you want...its that simple...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck labels. Buy whatever you look good in.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress wellnot all gangsta but most of the time just rock jerseys,jeans and fitted. Now the style is wearing button up shirts and fitteds

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
A fitted is a hat like a baseball cap or basketball cap but it doesn't have those things in the back to change the size the size is already predetermined if you know what I mean

B

BeDJ

NEVER WEAR A FITTED WITH A BUTTON UP OR POLO

Most of the time I'd just rock with a, white NY fitted plain white tee, faded blue jeans and some white/baby blue AF1's

But for school I'd go with a combination of tees, polos and button-ups. Hott brands now are LRG, Sean John, AKAdemiks, POLO, Lacoste (gay!, but madd people be rocking with them)

Jerseys ain't hot anymore over in the bay area

Go with what you look good in, BUT ALWAYS MATCH

And the shoes, have at least 5 pairs to match wth all your fits. I prefer all white, all black, white/baby blue, sand/tan, black/gum

Also, in the fall cop some pair of tims, they pretty nice. currently got the wheats/brown, navy/black and blue denim/white
Money it's got to be the shoes

Anyways JUST MATCH that's it

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BeginningDJ
Hott brands now are . . . Lacoste (gay!, but madd people be rocking with them)
The alligator = mad chicks.

And while on the subject of polos, always remember...When the collar pops, the panties drop.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear what you want. If preppy clothes make you feel good about yourself, wear them. If gangsta clothes make you feel good, wear those.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to dress all brand name, waisting my money on Enyce, Sean John, authentic jerseys, and those stupid big white blank t's. Recently I decided to change up my style...I went to Mens Express and picked up some button down shirts (like the ones jay-z and kanye west wear) and some polo's. Right now they look fine with all my sean john jeans, timbz, or air force 1's, but i might change that up later when i get some more money.

Btw. i just copped a pink button down from express, cant wait till i go to the club next time to wear it!!

oh yeah, if i was you, i wouldnt wear that ghetto clothing anymore. Your 18 now, time to get your grown man on...hit up some preppy/proper stores at the mall...of course some people might hate on you for being a pretty boy, but just tell them "why you tryin to knock my hustle! im tryin to get my grown man on!!"