Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothing outside the U.S...

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I desperately need a wardrobe upgrade, and I am thinking about doing some online shopping from places outside the U.S. I always thought countries had the exact same clothes, but it's actually pretty different and the stuff I have seen from some european and japanese companies was pretty nice. Do you guys have a specific place you can recommend? I'm looking for something that's fairly inexpensive, but nice, which is what I'm sure evryone wants. Thanks.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago I saw so many clothes I wanted in Florence, Italy it wasn't even funny. I only had a backpack and was traveling on a budget so I wasn't buying, but I every store I walked by had the most awesome outfits in the window. Just real urban casual stuff, I'm not even talking about suits. And the shoes, oh god the shoes. I would love to take a bunch of money and just go clothes shopping in Italy for a week if I could.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly what I mean. I'm not fashionistaby any means, by clothes suck to be honest, which is why I want to improve, but the stuff on the European websites is just cool, casual, and looks good. It seems cheap in euros, but here it's pretty damn expensive especially shipped. What I especially like is that nothing is branded with their stupid names all over the clothes, i.e. famous, volcom, ed hardy garbage, affliction etc. it's just nice stuff. And at the risk of sounding like a woman, their shoes are awesome. Check out the site called yesstyle, it's asian. Some stuff is really cool, others are so-so. I'm still looking for a definite resource.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
That's exactly what I mean. I'm not fashionistaby any means, by clothes suck to be honest, which is why I want to improve, but the stuff on the European websites is just cool, casual, and looks good. It seems cheap in euros, but here it's pretty damn expensive especially shipped. What I especially like is that nothing is branded with their stupid names all over the clothes, i.e. famous, volcom, ed hardy garbage, affliction etc. it's just nice stuff. And at the risk of sounding like a woman, their shoes are awesome. Check out the site called yesstyle, it's asian. Some stuff is really cool, others are so-so. I'm still looking for a definite resource.
Nothing wrong with loving the shoes. In a country like Italy, it's hard not to. That's what I like about the Italian culture. There's no stigma to men being into fashion and shoes and things like that and being called "metro" or "gay". Italian dudes are some of the most machismo in Europe, but they've got good tastes in things like fashion, food, coffea and wine. Italy is as good as it gets in this world.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian dudes are some of the most machismo in Europe
I think you have big problems from your childhood if your really mean that. Italians are pussies.

On the other hand I don't see what's so special about clothes here, just pick what you feel good in, maybe put some links and let us know what you really enjoy.

Here are some good ones:

http://uk.burberry.com/
http://www.s.oliver-shop.de/webapp/...splay?langId=-3&catalogId=10003&storeId=10001
http://www.kenvelo.com/index.php
http://www.fossil.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HomeView?langId=-1&storeId=12052&catalogId=10052&N=0

Last edited:

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really like to go for sports brands like Adidas for casual wear. More of those street wear, good slim-fitting jeans, t-shirt w/ some abstract picture would be cool for me. Also, casual pointed shoes, not the formal ones. :)