Clothes! What do you rock?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitted pants and a button up dress shirt. But I keep the top few unbuttoned because I'm pretentious like that, it shows off my chest tattoos and it also gives off a "sexual" vibe. Vans shoes, and occasionally I'll rock some aviators. I kinda go with the rocker look. But not the dirty haggard rocker. More like, the "I'm a successful rocker" with money and style look.

As for cologne. Diesel all the way. It's a bit expensive, but the ladies dig it. Ladies always brag about how I leave their house and their clothes/pillows smell like me. It's delicious to them.

-Scars

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If i do the GQ thing(fall and spring). Grown & sexy. I like express button ups, polo's boots & shoes, polo shirts, sweaters & clarks wallys. dkny & levi jeans. Jcrew sweaters. Never tommy.

I'm im doin casual then im in a white tee, jeans a fitted or snap back cap & match in sneakers

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing suits me like a suit.

Roosevelt

Banned
Reaction score
I always wear clothes that give good look to my personality and appearances. I try my own style of fashion and does not copy anyone

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are tall and have a good, high volume body, you can rock any clothes you want. A white tshirt/shirt and shorts along with accessories are golden on the summer.

Polos are overplayed, Sweden is full of turks and skinny guys who go around with Ralph lauren stuff they bought on summer sale. Its watered down to the point where you don't want to look like a moron by wearing one.

wiiliamcooper52

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are really nice outfit stuff I like it.

But it is upto you what you want and wear those that you want and like

wiiliamcooper52

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really love fashionable clothes
These give nice or attractive look my personality.
Nice collection of the complete mens clothing

Swampcamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Different clothes for different crowds. That said...

I NEVER wear khakis. Not interested in the husband-wrangling crowd.
I NEVER wear band shirts. Not interested in fake-a$$ hipster chicks who are buried in their fvcking iphones.
I RARELY wear tight jeans, it's more like slim jeans for me even, but even then... Only out at bars, because my friends like to go to bars, and only cause they somehow look dressier, but I have never found bar trash that I actually admired, so meh.. If I could kill off the tight jean trend, I would. It's a fad of the emasculated sector of society trying to be androgynous as if that were better than being masculine. Tight jeans say "I'm dressing nice but dressing casual, but not so casual that I'm not overtaken by my vanity, of which I am". Not a masculine feature.

I mostly wear solid-colored hemp shirts. The ones with a v-neck get more looks. I threw out all my band shirts, weird artsy shirts, because fitting into a label especially the hipster label is just going to make a girl come to a lot of assumptions as to what you're in to and what you're like. Hipster girls will dig you. I can't stand em past wanting to fvck them cause yea a lot of em are hot but have **** for personalities and are outrageous attention *****s. When you don't have logos or bands or sports teams on your shirts, a girl can't guess about your interests, you're a mystery, and the mystery will intrigue her, and she'll have to get to know you to guess anything about you.

Black jeans > blue jeans. Dark cords can work on the right person with the right button-up (not mini-plaid hipster ****). Don't wear shorts to a bar, club, party or dinner date, but always shorts for outdoor dates (going to the park, a lake, hiking, frisbee, w/e). Plaid shorts only work on bros, if you can throw the bro thing. Skater/punk types stick to darker cargo-style shorts. Don't get loud with the designs on shorts, which is hard, because for some fkn reason every store sells a billion crazy colored grid shorts and like one or two solid color shorts.

White socks are lame, and they get gross real fast. Ankle socks only with shorts, doesn't matter with pants. Gauges are a billion times more masculine than regular piercings, but they'll drive away conservative girls the same way tattoos do. From the varying responses I've seen, 3/16-3/8 gets the best response from girls. Smaller seems too much like regular jewelry and not hardcore or whatever it is that girls who like gauged guys admire in that, larger than that and their ears get gross, and only gnarly extreme girls are gonna chase that.

Black shoes look nicer, but they also make you look shorter. Sandals make you look like a couch-dad, unless they're chaco's, in which case you're an outdoor enthusiast, but it's weird if you wear those anywhere but outside or with a bunch of hippies and pot smokers. Nike's, Reebok, and most Skecher's look like **** and are worn by gradiently poorer basketball player wannabees. Vans and Etnies are the selection of skaters and pot smokers, pot smokers cause the wide foot option and extra cushioning's oh so cozy. Converse are a NO fkn hipster why do you still want to be 16. Pumas & Adidas have some nice, non-flashy tennis shoes. For anything classy though which should be any of your indoor one on one dates dont wear tennis shoes at all, get some good looking dress shoes that are plain, simple but obviously nice, unless the girl is a punk girl and also doesnt give a fvck.

Leather jackets work for some people, others it makes you look like a turd. Peacoats work with people who can sport facial hair successfully. Outside of those, your coats must look practical, not like a fashion statement.

Fedora hats are for hipsters and indie bands with no balls. However, they can be fun at a black-tie event. Just remember, only one fedora per group. Scally caps also require facial hair, otherwise you look like a newspaper boy. The castro-style hat peacocks well without being peacocky, in that people always mention it cause it's a rare hat, but it doesn't look bad or loud or flashy like most hats. Ball caps make you look like a red-neck or a sports fanatic, only good on cheerleader types or raised-west-side types, maybe cause it's nostalgic or some ****, but they don't look good.

That's my code of dress pretty much.

edit: You'll also notice a generational difference in this thread. People gettin rounding closer to 30 and older are going to be wearing more brands and button-ups, because you need to display that life has been at least successful enough to buy nice things to wear. People younger than that where established success with big savings accounts is more of a goal you're working toward while you party on the side are gonna slide more toward tees and jeans.

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick Owens, Raf Simons, usually what I'm wearing...

Anyway, no men have style honestly, they all think fedoras and waistcoats look cool. It's a joke. Here are some things you should actually purchase:

http://shop.acnestudios.com/ace-cash-102935.html#product-image-zoom-0

http://www.oki-ni.com/accessories/u...3_1370573897_510debc2aac5d3b0a8866ad490e6c374

http://www.ssense.com/men/product/k...5?origin=pla&gclid=COmS5YaO57UCFaI-MgodQzoAHQ

Just some examples... But for a basic rundown, good brands you should look into are Undercover, Rick Owens (DRKSHDW I prefer, personally), ACNE, A.P.C., Saint Laurent (formerly YSL), Prada sometimes mainly for accessories and shoes, Allen Edmonds for shoes, Givenchy for many cool items, Ann Demeulemeester, OLDER season Raf Simons, Junya Watanabe, Dior, Maison Martin Margiela, Damir Doma. For basics such as t-shirts, sweatpants etc look into Alexander Wang (T is the diffusion line and more affordable), James Perse and occassionally Jil Sander.

More footwear choices include Common Projects for sneakers... Maison Martin Margiela's GATs are nice... Ann Demeulemeester has good stuff. I personally really like Kris Van Assche's trainers (linked above).

If you want a suit, look into Gieves & Hawkes, no. 1 Savile Row, London.

If you're on a budget, look mainly into ACNE and A.P.C. as their clothing is more on the affordable end. Be wary of colour combinations. All black is popular right now, as is all black with white shoes. Navy goes best with brown for shoes and belts but also with black. Never wear a white belt. Never wear a fedora. Never wear a waistcoat (in my opinion). Never wear braces. Never wear square toe shoes, ever. Preferably don't wear polo shirts but if you do, Sunspel make nice ones. Avoid BIG PONY Ralph Lauren, however there are many nice regular polo items, as well as the other lines RRL and Purple Label being very nice.

For jeans, if you want raws, you can go Japanese and go with Momataro. Never buy bootcut jeans ever. Slim fit is the best, something that follows the shape of your leg, minimal bag. If you don't want Momataro, go with Rogue Territories, they're made in the United States.

Hope this all helps.

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started wearing baggies, here where I live they are not common at all, but they fit perfectly on me and just being dressed differently from most of my peers helps me score wit ease

PackDaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, take everything everyone on this thread is saying with a grain of salt. What you wear should be unique to who you are. experiment around a little. at the end of the day, YOU have to like what you're wearing, and not what other people like for you to wear.

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
somebody mentioned their distaste towards khakis.

i rock a pair of slim fitting khakis. look great.