clothes shopping

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it right to shop for clothes with a girl who your keen on? this girl is a good friend of mine but there might be something else there. were going shopping then having lunch after. will she try tom make me look like a nice guy?? i think there may be more opportunity to flirt with her when clothes shopping

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get someone else to go with you. Someone you don't like but knows about fashion. Even if she is ugly, as long as she knows about clothes take her.

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, will i come across as more of a friend than anything else when shopping with her??

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, you do this with friends or you do it alone.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shopping for clothes can be a fun date, especially if you are shopping for funky clothes and you can both try on clothes together and joke about each other's outfits. It can be a playful and fun experience. I like bringing girls to funky shops and doing C&F role-playing and mini-cold reads about our outfits.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say go for it. I assume your chick is a HB with good sense of style. Just dont be afraid to express your opinion on some clothes.

Now, if you have ballz recommend some clothes for her. Or, even better recommend her mini skirts and ultra slim fitting clothes. Here is your chance to pull off some C&F words.

Tip: If you dont feel totally comfortable in clothes you are trying on, even if the HB says it looks good on you, dont bother buying it. Nothing is worse than wasting money on clothes you probably gonna wear once or twice 'cause you dont like it.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought this would land you in the friends zone, but I don't think it does provided that you flirt with her while you do it. You can't just go there and be some guy that carries all her bags and pays for all her clothes.

I remember I had a friend who was totally infatuated with this one girl. He would go with her to the mall, pay for all her stuff, and she'd walk all over him. I would be there too, just watching in disbelief, all this cr*p take place right before my eyes. It always looks worse when you see it from a 3rd person's point of view. I vowed never to be like that after seeing it happen with my own eyes.

Bottom line is, if you treat it as sort of like a date, don't worry about going shopping for clothes with a girl.