Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothes make YOU feel better, too

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the clothes are important--
Went to a free concert downtown, they were playing all Johnny Cash, and they're really good. There was a chance I'd meet up with a client, blond with big b00bs. I like to go see this act when they're close by, and it doesn't even cross my mind to scope out the ladies-- since they're mainly the wrong side of fifty, and falling. Tonight was no exception. Even the younger ladies looked like cows-- hence the town's Spanish name, meaning "Cow town", I suppose. I'm 59, but I can outclass lots of men much younger than I am and I don't hustle Vacas. It was a hot evening, so I wore my cr@ppy cutoffs, desert boots, and a cartoon t-shirt, and sat down to enjoy the music. In no time, a couple of middle-age women came by, and one was okay-looking, but her friend, OMG! She looked like a pro cheerleader :cheer: who managed to keep her looks. She was single and looking, and she was a bomb! The first one tried to get me to dance with her hottie friend, but something held me back, and I wouldn't do it. Was it because they were drinking? Maybe. Later on, I finally decided, I just wasn't dressed good enough. At least she had on long pants. I looked like sh!t.
Be prepared, be prepared!

Dan08

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bluenorther said:
Why the clothes are important--
Went to a free concert downtown, they were playing all Johnny Cash, and they're really good. There was a chance I'd meet up with a client, blond with big b00bs. I like to go see this act when they're close by, and it doesn't even cross my mind to scope out the ladies-- since they're mainly the wrong side of fifty, and falling. Tonight was no exception. Even the younger ladies looked like cows-- hence the town's Spanish name, meaning "Cow town", I suppose. I'm 59, but I can outclass lots of men much younger than I am and I don't hustle Vacas. It was a hot evening, so I wore my cr@ppy cutoffs, desert boots, and a cartoon t-shirt, and sat down to enjoy the music. In no time, a couple of middle-age women came by, and one was okay-looking, but her friend, OMG! She looked like a pro cheerleader :cheer: who managed to keep her looks. She was single and looking, and she was a bomb! The first one tried to get me to dance with her hottie friend, but something held me back, and I wouldn't do it. Was it because they were drinking? Maybe. Later on, I finally decided, I just wasn't dressed good enough. At least she had on long pants. I looked like sh!t.
Be prepared, be prepared!
Couldn't agree more mate. I'll look smart and suave even if I'm just popping down to Tesco's lol and people are like wtf you dressing like that for Dan when you're going food shopping?
My response? "Why shouldn't I look the best I can possibly be?"

Soon shuts em up.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember the time a beautiful blonde coed was trying to come on to me at the nude beach. I brushed her off, too!
It WASN'T the shoes, or the clothes. I still can't tell you what I was thinking.

MusicManMike

Reaction score
I totally agree with you dude, my confidence suffers if I'm not wearing nice clothes/not confident that my outfit works.

I try to dress as well as I can, and like another thread in the forum says, shoes are key too! Gotta rock a nice pair of brogues if I'm out and about!

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about convo fellaz. I can get a girl wearing a Scooby doo shirt, jean shorts, with socks and flip flops.

The thing about women, you can get them easily if you have a nice house/apartment, a decent car but what the true killer is if you walk in the place with a nice suit on. You wont even have to explain what you do for a living, because she will already have fantasies about what you do in her head, that mystery alone will bring her right in your bedroom for a one night stand. Try me if you think I'm full of it. Women "Love" a man in a suit.