clothes? color combinations

windwork

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Djz

I'd like to know what kinda color combinations go well together in clothes.

And what color combinations will go well with a navy blue sports coat. (especially pants)
thanks.

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's uhmmm too simple to explain.....

One of the following colors (maybe two if you're good):

White
Grey
Black

Matched with any other color you can think of, yes even pink, it's just your choice on what you want to wear, just match with either black loafers, or some nice sneakers. For me, I can sport green, and even purple sometimes. I have wore a pink-ish polo shirt with grey slacks and I got lots of comment from women about how bold I was. Go figure, haha.

Uhmmm you could pull off black and white, grey and black if you wanted. I never tried white and grey cuz I think it's too plain.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/

This web-site is more or less targeted at older DJ's who are serious about appearing more Men's Like. On the other hand, you can easily browse through the color combination's that flow with your skin tone e.g Warm Skin tone, Cool Skin Tone. And when you discover you're colors... use your own creativity on what kind of clothes you will wear rather than the options they give at the site :) Nonetheless, The site overall is informative & good.

Peace

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear this sometimes - normally my navy sportscoat always goes with:

tan/beige chinos/slacks
navy slacks

white shirt
white t-shirt
navy shirt
navy t-shirt

I've also worn it with yellow (mustard) shirt, depends if you can pull it off.

Osc.