Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cliques, the bane of your existence as a DJ

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a senior now in high school, and I just want to throw some knowledge towards some of you younger kids. Please disregard the fact that this may jump around a little, I didn't really give this any thought and it will all be off the cuff, straight from the heart material. Firstly, NEVER BECOME COMPLACENT WITH YOURSELF! You can always improve who you are, whether it be get bigger/lose weight, learn more, or develop your social skills. As high schoolers, we change a lot from a freshman to a senior. Don't believe me? Look at some of the freshmen when you're a senior and you'll have yourself thinking "was I really like that?" Honestly, when I was a freshman I came into high school with one goal. To be popular. I would only talk to the "cool kids", weaseled my way into every party I could, and ended up feeling kinda empty. I wanted to be a player, but then I figured out I've been doing it all wrong. I began to focus on what I though of myself instead of what others though about me.I bulked up (still working on it though), studied hard, and watched a lot of comedy routines because one of my goals was to become a funnier, easy going guy. As a result, I was much happier. People started to like me because I was different, not "different" like those emo kids or that kid who can kick himself in the face somehow, but different because I just simply refused to settle in a clique. Guys, please take one thing out of this post, being a member of one clique exclusively will kill you. I was a nerd in middle school, so I tried to be a party guy in high school. It just wasn't me. All this stuff about "social hierarchy" with nerds down low and jocks on top is bull****. Be a friend to everyone, be nice in general. They will like you back. Maybe you won't be partying every weekend with them, but you will definitely see this group of kids somewhere in your future free time. Do you wanna be labeled as "that nerdy kid, or "that douche bag jock" etc? NO. You wanna be known as the guy everyone can get along with and have a good time with. You want to be confident in yourself, because others will see this confidence and gravitate towards you. Make sure your known to all , but don't force yourself on others.

Think of it this way... be a mix of Gandhi, Einstein, and a frat boy. You gotta be nice to everyone, aware of your surroundings, and fearless like Gandhi; be smart, creative, and crafty like Einstein; and fun loving, easy going, and a really good friend like a frat brother. I don't know if this helps you guys or not, I was just trying to come up with some form of representation.

And one more thing. This website has a lot of really insightful guys on it. However, it also has some that are flat out wrong with some of the things they say. Ultimately, you have to be able to filter out the bull ****, get out there, and practice it in real life. I can't tell you how many threads I see on "Girl A did this, what should I do?" The answer...WHO THE FVCK CARES? You 14ish-18ish by now. The whole point of high school is to get out and have fun. Some of you guys look at girls as a battle where you need in depth war plans just to succeed, and each plan needs to be tailored to each girl. Just no. Take that girl off her pedestal, get out and get freaky (safely :woo: ). To but it simply: you and her ,guys, you ain't nothing but mammals, so just do it like they do on the Discovery Channel. It's that easy. Guys want girls, girls want guys. They will love your newfound confidence we talked about before and will come to you.

And that's all I got as of now, time to go do the rest of my homeworks, I need better time management when it come to some boring schoolwork(like I said before, never become complacent there's always stuff to improve on). Anyways...peace, good luck, and good riddance.

~Pdizz

BROner

Reaction score
Don't post on here often, but wanted to say awesome post, man! One thing to add though, having a "clique" that is the main group of people you hang out with (i.e. safety net, or whatever you want to call it) is not a bad thing, as long as you hang out with everyone. What I mean is it's ok to have a couple of best friends that you mainly hang out with, but you're also friends with everybody else too.

Props man

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
BROner said:
Don't post on here often, but wanted to say awesome post, man! One thing to add though, having a "clique" that is the main group of people you hang out with (i.e. safety net, or whatever you want to call it) is not a bad thing, as long as you hang out with everyone. What I mean is it's ok to have a couple of best friends that you mainly hang out with, but you're also friends with everybody else too.

Props man
thanks for the comments. Yeah, it is definitely ok to have a few closer friends that you always bro out with. The important thing is not to get stuck in one circle though if you catch my drift.

BROner

Reaction score
Pdizzzzzzle said:
thanks for the comments. Yeah, it is definitely ok to have a few closer friends that you always bro out with. The important thing is not to get stuck in one circle though if you catch my drift.
Yeah, I gotcha. How I've been (slightly) and aim to be in the future. Usually have the main people that I took to in a class or at lunch, but try to talk to everybody around me too.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing you have to consider is that most of the normal DJ rules don't apply.

I'm going to be serious, HS Chicks are a different breed. They look for different things..

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, I got in with cooler groups and they're only slightly less lame. Really, they still hardly really do anything. But my schools like that, so...
Girls in high school are just less experianced. All girls want you, they just don't know how much to show it yet.

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
WorkingDJ said:
Another thing you have to consider is that most of the normal DJ rules don't apply.

I'm going to be serious, HS Chicks are a different breed. They look for different things..
I don't know which "rules" you're talking about, but most work for me.