Clinton blames her loss on Comey's letter

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“our analysis is that Comey’s letter raising doubts that were groundless, baseless, proven to be, stopped our momentum.”

What the heck is this ****? How can she be so deluded into actually thinking we are this dumb to believe that?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were her I'd blame the electoral college. 2nd time in 15 years that a Dem candidate won the vote but lost the electoral college.

Trump himself was right: the election is rigged.
He said the polls were rigged, not the votes.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were her I'd blame the electoral college. 2nd time in 15 years that a Dem candidate won the vote but lost the electoral college.

Trump himself was right: the election is rigged.
Agreed. There's no way Hillary actually won the popular vote...without the help of millions of votes cast by non-citizens and dead people.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hillary can blame Comey and the FBI all she wants, whatever helps her sleep at night. However, if she had followed protocol in the first place Comey would never have been in the picture and there would never have been in investigation to begin with. She would have never had to lie to the FBI and Congress. So it goes right back to her. She's responsible.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Hillary is a classic sociopath/psychopath. If I had to say which of the two I would say sociopath but for now I will keep it vague cuz she could be one, the other, or have traits of both. One classic trait in these people is they can't own their own mistakes, it's always someone else's fault. There are more of these people out there among us than is commonly acknowledged. They also lack empathy, it's total null and void to them. They are dangerous people and will murder you mentally and leave you to rot like roadkill if you do not recognize them for who they are and protect yourself.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put the /thread post here. Anyone watch Trump's 60 Minutes interview? He summarized it thusly:

"We are here; they are not".

B

BlueAlpha1

Agreed. There's no way Hillary actually won the popular vote...without the help of millions of votes cast by non-citizens and dead people.
Exactly. She "won" the vote 62.5 million to 61.2 million, and you have to wonder how many of those were from the 30 million illegal aliens in this country who reside in states who've decreed it is "racist" to require a voter ID. And yes, people who have been dead for 20+ years as well.

He's likely to have won the popular vote by 5-10 million votes otherwise.