Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

clingy 19 years old

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this 19 years old almost one week ago in a latin club. I am 29.

I noticed she was staring at me ...several times, so I asked her to dance. After that I talked to her for like 10 minutes, got her number, etc.

Two days later she texted me, we talked, and she asked me if I minded her age because I hadn't texted her yet which she found rare, and I seemed shocked when she told me her age the night I met her.
I told her that her age is not a problem and that I wanted to take her out sometime next weekend. She told me that she had to study and go to work but had next Sunday free. I said fine, so we'll meet next Sunday.

So today Wednesday I texted her to ask how she was and... here are the texts:

18:00 pm
me: hey, how are you doing today?
her: hi!! I am fine blah blah, gotta study blah blah, what about you?
me: I am still in the office cause I am waiting for a coworker blah blah
her: I am having a nice coffee now blah blah
me: yeah I had four cups today
her: omg
me: how are your lessons?
her: good I did blah blah
me: cool, well my coworker is already here
me: gotta go, see you
her: so you just texted me cause you were bored
me: nooo, I have a lot going on today
18:30 pm
her: ok, it seemed like you just did it cause you were bored
19:14 pm
me: I wanted to talk to you, so I've done it when Ive had a break you evil-minded
21:30 pm
her: ok ok

Had I known that she was gonna get pissed, I would not have texted her. Jeez.
She seems a bit too clingy.

Its a pity cause our first text exchange was very cool, but today she got pissed really fast without any reasons in my opinion.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You texted her nothing of value nor anything of interest. When people say "texting kills relationships", it's in response to texts like these.

I definitely would not have defended it once she said you did it because you were bored...you did it twice...

I would have agreed and amplified.

Not sure how that makes her look "clingy". It makes her look like she rolled her eyes at your texts, which she may very well have...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just texted her because we talked last Sunday, agreed to meet next Sunday so I think we have to talk a bit during the week or she will definetely flake or cancel.

Besides, I also want to get to know her a bit before seing her again. See what happened? she is too clingy. Other girls would have just been happy because I texted them even if it was short, or at least they would not have complained.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but you all are missing the point. She complained cause it seems she wanted me to text her more, so when she saw I just texted her a couple of questions and then I left, she got 'upset'.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see anything clingy. I see you texting lame sh!t that is drying up her pvssy before you've even gone out on a date, then getting defensive when she basically calls you out on it.

She said what she said because you asked some lame questions, said nothing interesting and then said you had to go...Exactly like you would if you were waiting for someone a few minutes and needed to waste time.

I'm not saying texting her isn't the right move, as 7 days is a long time...I'm saying what you texted was horrible. I don't often agree with a lot of Harry Wilmington's posts but he had posted about playing a question game with them when you have a long time before a date, and I think that would probably work well. At the very least, it would have been much better than what you texted, and then getting all defensive...

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I met this 19 years old almost one week ago in a latin club. I am 29.

I noticed she was staring at me ...several times, so I asked her to dance. After that I talked to her for like 10 minutes, got her number, etc.

Two days later she texted me, we talked, and she asked me if I minded her age because I hadn't texted her yet which she found rare, and I seemed shocked when she told me her age the night I met her.
I told her that her age is not a problem and that I wanted to take her out sometime next weekend. She told me that she had to study and go to work but had next Sunday free. I said fine, so we'll meet next Sunday.
Bro "take her out next weekend" is brutal, it means you have nothing to do all weekend except be with her. Better to pick a specific day with something in mind to do with her and stick with it.

So today Wednesday I texted her to ask how she was and... here are the texts:
Again bro, brutal. If you make a date with a girl, you DISAPPEAR until the date. She has already agreed to a date with you, why are trying to give her a reason to change her mind? There is NOTHING good that come by texting her before the date, after she has agreed to the date.

me: I wanted to talk to you, so I've done it when Ive had a break

Had I known that she was gonna get pissed, I would not have texted her. Jeez.
She seems a bit too clingy.

Its a pity cause our first text exchange was very cool, but today she got pissed really fast without any reasons in my opinion.

Thoughts?
I don't think she's too clingy, I think she's smarter than you. You did text her because you were bored. Remember, have a REASON to text these girls. It could be for something really small, but have a REASON.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, our tex exchange was more fun but I just simplified it for this post.
Ok, I will text her when I have something more interesting to say or I will not do it.

I was not bored, I had to wait for a coworker for 15 minutes so I texted her then cause I had free time. Besides, after work I had a lot of stuff to do and I did not want to text her when I have zero energy.

She got upset because I just asked her a couple of questions, made one joke, and then told her I had to go, so she was like "wait, whaat? that was all?""

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, massive clinger alert. Possible BPD too.

It doesn't matter if his text with her was casual. This girl semi flipped out because he ended the text. Jeez.

If he had said that to her after she wanted to stop texting, he would be a creep and a weirdo.

Pyro, don't ignore potential red flags. It doesn't mean she's a nutter but look out for other signs. Watch her reaction whenever something comes up and you have to cancel.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me: I wanted to talk to you, so I've done it when Ive had a break you evil-minded

Thoughts?
When she tells you to text her more, you're doing a good job. Keep it up. Don't actually start texting her more. And whatever you do don't start texting her boring, pointless crap. Come on.

You have 1400+ posts on this site and you text a girl, "hey, how are you doing today?" followed by this other lame stuff. And you're actually defending it. I don't get it.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, really, I dont you what you guys text but come on....
Besides, I already said that the text exchange was more fun but I did not write it completely.

El Payaso, maybe she took it that way cause she's just 19?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha, really, I dont you what you guys text but come on....
Besides, I already said that the text exchange was more fun but I did not write it completely.

El Payaso, maybe she took it that way cause she's just 19?
19, 59, 89...crazy knows no age limits.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any tips to get to bang this kind of chick?

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a taker. Be very aloof. Don't show very much attention. The fact she had the courage to question you shows she's not short of options. You definitely have to tease her, agree and amplify and not have very much general conversation. Be direct. Escalate quickly.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
So many questions. You claimed that you've f@cked other chicks, so why can't you just do what did before (with the other chicks,) with this one?

Why didn't take her on a instadate or smash that night?

Why did arrange a date so far in advance? If you wanted to her out on a Sunday, (which you shouldn't take new chicks out on the weekend,) You should hit her today or maybe tomorrow.

Bruh, just admit that you were either bored or you were tryin' to stay on her radar when you to texted her. (Probably the latter as opposed to please explain how you get to know somebody via binary code symbols and emoticons? What happened here is a clear example of why I say y'all shouldn't try to game chicks via texting and the result ended up being some sh@t got misinterpreted.

You say ole girl got pissed. Marmel says that she probably rolled her eyes. I'm thinking that she might have been playfully sarcastic. Who the f*ck knows. What I do know is that you violated some major rules by engaging in idle chit chat with a broad by using the absolute worst form of communication for idle chit chat with chicks that you're trying to f*ck. Also, I particularly do see how she came off as clingy. Which brings us to this.

Why do want to bang a chick that's you has already demonstrated signs of being clingy? Wouldn't that create unnecessary problems your life?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to have sex with her cause she's very pretty.
Yes, I won't text any girl unless I have something 'interesting' or necessary to tell her, for future situations.

Anyway, she got pissed for nothing. She could have gotten pissed and not have shown it, or she could have found it just ok. But she chose to show she got pissed... which is a bad sign, cause if you're getting mad with someone you haven't even dated yet...

I'll take her out next Sunday and see how it goes. I'll text her tomorrow to tell her when and where etc.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My money is on flake

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If just because of our last text exchange she ends up flaking on me...she was definetely not interested.

Thanks for the "support" marmel. lol.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If just because of our last text exchange she ends up flaking on me...she was definetely not interested.

Thanks for the "support" marmel. lol.
I'm just being honest.

Not necessarily. Women you haven't been on a date with yet change their mind on the drop of a dime for any reason or no reason sometimes.

At best, you increased the chance of a flake with your texting.