Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Climbing

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone here is into climbing - rock, ice or bouldering. I started about two years ago, stopped for a long time, then started back into in the last month. It's awesome exercise.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm picking it up too. Seems to be more and more hotties getting into it! :up:

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking into climbing. I want to do expedition climbing when I get some cash. I might go to Alaska to work as a fish processor this summer. Looking to take an ice climbing class as a reward and maybe hit up the Denalis but more likely a smaller range.

Celadus

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celadus said:
I might go to Alaska to work as a fish processor this summer.
Do you actually know what you're getting yourself into? Good luck with that if you choose to do it, as you're not going to stop smelling like fish for a very long time - and I hear those women in Alaska really have it going on. :rolleyes:

Rock climbing here in Louisiana is pretty much nonexistant. There are a few spots at LSU that have the facilities for it (bouldering walls, etc) but for the most part nobody around here is interested.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends did that fish processing for three weeks last summer. Loads of money, terrible time. Funny sh!t.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did he quit?

I think it will be ok...I will probably be taking on a Stock Trading job that pays on commission so I need to suck it up and save some money to live on until I am profitable.

Celadus

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i went through a rock climbing training course before, awesome stuff! Its amazing how you can do things you never thought possible before.. We did a lot of urban climbing and stuff too. I miss it, I should get into it again.