Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleaning the forums up... no more crap!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, Listen up gentlemen!
I've had enough with some newbies with no respect come asking those dumb questions all over again.
I bet I'm not alone here.

This may sound quite radical..
But my suggestion is that mods should close those threads where guys are asking those questions where you can find answer directly from The DJ Bible.
For example:
"I met this girl at a club yesterday. Can I call her tomorrow because I'm horny and I wanna get laid so bad???"
Now if this guy would read The Bible, he would know the answer.

Even worse is that when some other newbies reply:
"Oh, you can call her anytime you like, because you are the man."

The AFC - DJ ratio here is too big. And nobody is saying the classical "Read The Bible!" anymore because there is too much of these dumb questions.

I'm just saying that if one doesn't do something about this, there will be to little amount of guys who actually know what being a DJ is.
This is a road to Hell!
At least to the newbies nowadays...
I bet it's really hard to them to get the right information, not just some crap.

After all, I'm just thinking about their best.
And I'm also trying to wake that thinking up again that there is something noble about Don Juanism. It's not some damn 'becoming a pimp' -cult!!!
Oh, well. It's forgotten already... :(
...Road to AFC Hell.

So what do you guys think?
- Hot Ice

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the forum would be dead without the dumb newbie questions. The mods COULD go around closing every newbie post, but then there would only be Demons posts left. *Shudders* Plus...Remember when you were a newbie? I bet you asked the same questions.

*Edit* Decided to go with your advice. Closed a newbie thread and replied to it with the correct advice. Any new threads like that will be closed with the link to the bible.

Last edited: