Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Classifications of men

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It goes like this, in order from most valued to least valued:

Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Omega

Beta males conform, Alpha males do not. Beta males are stronger than Gamma males. The only difference between Alpha males and Omega males is that Alphas are strong and can therefore lead society by their imagination, and Omega males are weak and therefore shunned by society.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It goes like this, in order from most valued to least valued:

Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Omega
Everyone hear is always crying about the Beta males and ragging on the Beta males. Maybe they should be putting down the Gammas and Omegas instead. The Betas don't actually have it all that bad.

I'm sure 90% (or more) of the guys on this forum claiming to be Alphas are actually Betas.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Everyone hear is always crying about the Beta males and ragging on the Beta males. Maybe they should be putting down the Gammas and Omegas instead. The Betas don't actually have it all that bad.

I'm sure 90% (or more) of the guys on this forum claiming to be Alphas are actually Betas.

I like to see who on this forum is claiming that they are alpha. Because I would laugh my head off at him. There are no alphas here. Some greater betas as roissy puts it, but that's about it. Every man would love to think he is some supreme DJ or some bad ass Alpha...but they are not or they wouldn't be here. You think an alpha gives a sh1t about helping other guys get chics? Hell no. More for him, hope you die beta boy. LOL.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if a beta male embarrasses to get out of a routine (something we all seem to get stuck into), then he can become alpha.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to see who on this forum is claiming that they are alpha. Because I would laugh my head off at him. There are no alphas here.
You're at least mostly right, of course.
I don't know, there may be a few, a very few.
We definitely have some of what they call "Situational Alphas". For example, if you are in a position of authority in your work or business, you are by definition an alpha male - in that situation.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what exactly are the Betas conforming to?

traditional culture and gender roles?

does an alpha getting married, make him a beta?

you also have different strata as well..

if you put 5 betas in a room.. does one become an alpha? for that specific scenario..

you put 5 alphas in a room.. do some become betas?

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're wrong. There are only two types of man. Those who get the girls, and those who discuss theories on internet forums.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I like to see who on this forum is claiming that they are alpha. Because I would laugh my head off at him. There are no alphas here. Some greater betas as roissy puts it, but that's about it. Every man would love to think he is some supreme DJ or some bad ass Alpha...but they are not or they wouldn't be here. You think an alpha gives a sh1t about helping other guys get chics? Hell no. More for him, hope you die beta boy. LOL.

Spot on.

I know this may hurt some guys' egos, but it's the truth. None of us are real alphas here.

Maybe some here are more alpha than others and might even be quite successful with women. I expect we all have alpha moments. I even believe some of us will become REAL alphas one day and leave this forum for good.

But most of us are betas just trying to make it in this world (along with 90+ % of guys who you see in the world around you). REAL alphas are rare and the last thing on their mind is visiting this forum.

Betamax

Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
You're wrong. There are only two types of man. Those who get the girls, and those who discuss theories on internet forums.

Couldn't have said it better myself. The only thing you should be turning on is a woman...

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
starplayer said:
Spot on.

I know this may hurt some guys' egos, but it's the truth. None of us are real alphas here.

Maybe some here are more alpha than others and might even be quite successful with women. I expect we all have alpha moments. I even believe some of us will become REAL alphas one day and leave this forum for good.

But most of us are betas just trying to make it in this world (along with 90+ % of guys who you see in the world around you). REAL alphas are rare and the last thing on their mind is visiting this forum.
I believe in the 80-20 rule...so alphas are uncommon, but not rare. There are a few alphas in just about every locale, scoring with loads of women or leading social circles.

However, as the dating game continues to favor women and gets harder for guys, the 80-20 rule is slowly creeping to 85-15 and pretty soon, just about every guy will be p-whipped. I see no end in sight, no possible way for trends to start favoring men.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should clarify on what is an Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega.

An Alpha is different, and I don't mean different as in wearing pink shoes, but as in different from the general public as to be a famous actor or something like that. Alpha males consists no more than one to five percent of the population, depending on how you really want to define it. Beta males are the ones that go the "way" as Pook would put it. They are the ones who strut around thinking that they are bad@ss, talking about football, weigh +185 pounds, etc. They can also be "trendy." They comprise about 20% of the population. Gamma males are like Beta males, only somewhat inferior. They try to conform, but going the "way" does not quite work out for them as well. They are like beta males only less confident and are weaker. They consist of about 70% of the population. The Omega males are seen as leftover scrapes by women because they are different in the sense that they do not go the "way" and are seen as weak or even too weak to even conform. Women do not like them quite as much because they are not manipulated for as much money, nor are they seen with status or strength because the Omega male is living in another world so to speak. They are often nerds or other overly serious dude concentrating seemingly too much on something.

Here are some broad examples:

The Alpha male is either rockstar or a prisoner.

The Beta male is the provider that makes bank and weighs 185 pounds or more, and thinks he is Alpha.

The Gamma male is the provider that is frugal, physically smaller, and thinks he is Beta.

The Omega male is the weird nerd guy that nobody really respects and does not socialize with people well. Who know what Omegas think of themselves.

I would not be surprised if many on this forum are actually Omegas.

Here is the thing though, the only difference between the Omega male and the Alpha male is the amount of strength. So, take for instance, a Bill Gates or Napoleon Bonaparte who started Omega and went straight to Alpha.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can teach the Beta male about the "matrix" and he will start becoming Alpha. Make the Gamma male stronger, and he will become the Beta male. You cannot teach an Omega to conform, he just has to go straight to Alpha if he ever gets strong enough.

And of course there are also instances that make a guy stronger or weaker depending on the situation.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do eveyone on these forms put down each other. To be honest I don't give a fvck if your an alpha or omega, I will still kick your ass. I know what type of man I am and that's all that's important I don't need to classify a damn thing.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plinco said:
I should clarify on what is an Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Omega.

An Alpha is different, and I don't mean different as in wearing pink shoes, but as in different from the general public as to be a famous actor or something like that. Alpha males consists no more than one to five percent of the population, depending on how you really want to define it. Beta males are the ones that go the "way" as Pook would put it. They are the ones who strut around thinking that they are bad@ss, talking about football, weigh +185 pounds, etc. They can also be "trendy." They comprise about 20% of the population. Gamma males are like Beta males, only somewhat inferior. They try to conform, but going the "way" does not quite work out for them as well. They are like beta males only less confident and are weaker. They consist of about 70% of the population. The Omega males are seen as leftover scrapes by women because they are different in the sense that they do not go the "way" and are seen as weak or even too weak to even conform. Women do not like them quite as much because they are not manipulated for as much money, nor are they seen with status or strength because the Omega male is living in another world so to speak. They are often nerds or other overly serious dude concentrating seemingly too much on something.

Here are some broad examples:

The Alpha male is either rockstar or a prisoner.

The Beta male is the provider that makes bank and weighs 185 pounds or more, and thinks he is Alpha.

The Gamma male is the provider that is frugal, physically smaller, and thinks he is Beta.

The Omega male is the weird nerd guy that nobody really respects and does not socialize with people well. Who know what Omegas think of themselves.

I would not be surprised if many on this forum are actually Omegas.

Here is the thing though, the only difference between the Omega male and the Alpha male is the amount of strength. So, take for instance, a Bill Gates or Napoleon Bonaparte who started Omega and went straight to Alpha.
By the way this is the stupidest **** I ever read. I belive in what senor fingers said a man is a man no more no less. You define yourself I'm not an alpha and would never claimed to be, I'm more like a pimp. My point is define yourself.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
There could be a million reasons why an alpha wants to help other guys. Amusement, satisfy ego etc...

But how about the people spinning plates? In roissy's definition of alpha (ability to get women, not being a man) you'd think someone having sex/dating multiple women at the same time would be considered alpha.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An alpha is just a leader, the top guy in any social group or pack. There's not much more to it than that.

Alphas get a lot of attention around here because a lot of women want a "top dog", the guy with the most power or social status. A lot of pickup gurus try to sell the secrets of alpha males as a way to attract women. Be the center of attention in your group and that sort of thing.

I notice a lot of guys around here get very angry when people talk about alpha males. I'm not sure why that is, I guess they're just tired of hearing about them. I kind of feel the same way about the term "bad boy". Bad boy just sounds inherently juvenile to me.

Learn the secrets of the "Alpha Male"!
Learn the secrets of the "Bad Boy"!
Learn the secrets of the "Jerk"!
Be a C0cky Funny @sshole and attract women!

I guess people get sick of it after awhile.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason why I get annoyed not really angry at that is because yes I am tired of hearing about alphas vs betas. And second by that definition of alpha male, i'm not one cause I am not always the top guy or always at the center of attention. but i still get women and i still enjoy my life. but then some douche on the internet will post calling me or my actions beta or alpha and a million guys will follow saying oh yeah he's right you're beta, you gotta be more alpha. Fvck all of that, do what you what to do, wear what you want to wear (even if it is skinny jeans), listen to what music you want to listen too (even if people call it AFC), sosuave has good tips but I think people here take too seriously what online people tell them.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
the reason why I get annoyed not really angry at that is because yes I am tired of hearing about alphas vs betas. And second by that definition of alpha male, i'm not one cause I am not always the top guy or always at the center of attention. but i still get women and i still enjoy my life. but then some douche on the internet will post calling me or my actions beta or alpha and a million guys will follow saying oh yeah he's right you're beta, you gotta be more alpha. Fvck all of that, do what you what to do, wear what you want to wear (even if it is skinny jeans), listen to what music you want to listen too (even if people call it AFC), sosuave has good tips but I think people here take too seriously what online people tell them.
It sounds like you care and not care at the same time. If this topic does not help you, then why does it concern you?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
By the way this is the stupidest **** I ever read. I belive in what senor fingers said a man is a man no more no less. You define yourself I'm not an alpha and would never claimed to be, I'm more like a pimp. My point is define yourself.
I guess this does not concern you either.