Classic, Time Tested, Pimp Approved, Player Moves

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"No ideas original, there's nothing new under the sun, it's never what you do but how it's done" - Nas

Basically, wanna start a thread that guys can refer back to. All I wanna see is the classics, works 8/10 or better moves. Succinct and concise are the key words.

Example and 1st contribution

1. Hand on the Thigh - Put your hand on her thigh. If I'm testing the waters, I'll place my hand on her thigh the way you might rest your arm on a friends shoulder: nonchalantly. Progress to squeezing (double pump), maybe the egg crack, and then possibly rubbing the thigh during conversation. If I'm progressing, I'm not getting resistance. If I'm not getting resistance, I make a move.

2. Anytime a girl hits me in the arm and play fight/flirts with me, "be careful, don't break your hand" ;) Obvious C&F, but this can be progressed very easily e.g. or is that what you're trying to do so we can play doctor?

All with a devilishly sly/handsome grin

Get the idea? Others?

Fred_Scuttle

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you try the first one and she doesnt like you she will give you a good smack in the face.

these sound very corny to me

Last edited:

Laracuente

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st one worked for me before she got a little pissy though after a while.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are ya'll serious? I've been doing both of these since I was 14 and lost my virginity. My dad actually taught me the hand on thigh technique, lol. It's obvious ya'll have never done either of these. If you've got a little sand in your vagina, you should probably start with the egg crack on the knee. Girls always seem to giggle, get ticklish, and tell me to stop. Then I'm like "I'm just playin with you" and go for the hand on the thigh double pump....Since I was fvckin 14. I put this one in the subconscious/evolution category.

Laracuente - If you gave her enough time to get pissy, you obviously didn't escalate in the first place. Wouldn't get you pissy if some chick was rubbing on your c0ck for 20 minutes and didn't suck it?

I'll add another: The first time you make out (not kiss, fvcking make out) with a chick, SMACK HER ASS! I'm not exactly sure why, but this always turns girls on more. First off, if you don't know how to properly smack a chicks ass, learn. You go for the sound, the pop, and you pretty much have free reign. I've been doing this since the it was mentioned in the movie Along Came Polly, and it has NEVER failed! Literally! I'm talking 20+ chicks easily, white girls, black girls, American, Somalian, Arab, whatever. The trick though, is you must get to the point of making out first. 100%. I also put this one in the subconscious/evolution category.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hand on the thigh is a staple for me, always has been. But wtf is an "egg crack"?

I like pulling her hair back while making out, you know, kinda make her face look up towards you, or just up in general...can go in for the neck at that point.

I like the line after she hits your arm, I'll see if I remember it haha.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I too am curious about what this "egg crack" technique is...

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man I think the thigh one is perfectly fine! You can do everything in an awkward way, or in a casual way.

I'd say you meant casually touching her on the thigh while you're sitting next to her, as if to demonstrate a point. Hell I've had girls I've just met do it to me and it felt completely natural. Fred is probably thinking of the blatantly sleazy and awkward Hand of Doom(TM) ;)

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I can name a couple that work..

Chloroform
Rohypnol

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The egg crack - I guess this something I assumed everyone knew about but I started doing probably back in 7th grade before I had any idea of the power of the move, lol .

The egg crack - Typically done when I'm bored with a chick, not necessarilly a bored moment for both of us. Typically done when we're sitting side by side. It could be while driving a long/straight road, just chilling somewhere and I'm no longer interested in the conversation, etc. Basically, you ball your hand into a loose fist. I light knock my hand 3 times on the hard top part of her knee along with click/cracking sound effects of trying to crack an egg on a pan e.g. *click* *click* *click*. On the third one, one my hand hits her knee I begin to open my hand up and spread my fingers slowly across the top part of her knee and lower thigh while making a slight sizzle sound (*shhhhhh*) .

Yes, after writing this out, I know it seems corny in text. In action, I only get 3 responses, interestingly enough, none of them is "please stop that" or "don't touch me" with a serious face. Please note, rapport must be established before you do this.

1. A giggle and jerky "that tickles" reaction that I see as a green light.

2. A giggle, "what are you doing?" , me: "trying to make an omelette" lol (usually I literally laugh out loud at about this point because in my mind, she knows exactly whats up and she's frontin!) I tell her I like to have fun, and she's smiling, so she must like havin fun too! This is about the time I transition to hand on the thigh technique and try to double-pump squeeze what I assume is her ticklish spot on the thigh, usually a little above the knee. Usually gets another giggle/laugh. At this point, I feel comfy that I'm in like Flynn and its time to keep escalating and/or make a move.

Basically, after closer consideration and evaluation, the Egg Crack is basically a Kino opener, test the waters type of technique. I'm sure there's always the possibility of getting a negative response, but only from a super b!tch prude that you probably don't want in your life anyway, and I've personally never heard of one, especially from someone you've gained a little rapport with. Come to think of it, its typically something I don't do on a first meet, but typically on a second or better.

Leeds_Lad_Dom

Don Juan
Reaction score
That 'egg crack' technique sounds like kino gold lol will have to remember it