Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Classic" Female Mind Games

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a real bad one I encountered once:
I had been seeing this girl for a few months
and we we're pretty solid I thought. So
one day we're on a hike and we get
"involved" near a brook. Right after, she
starts crying talking about an ex and how
great he was and so on. I didn't react at the time much (wasn't sure what to think of it actually) although I was a little cooler to her. So afterwards, driving home,I was really boiling inside and thought, well that's it, NEXT. She calls me a week later as if nothing happened ! It was then over the phone I asked her about it, and said "Don't ever do that again!" She listened - she never did it again and we continued as if
nothing happened.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this shyt is really fvcked up..Well, maybe they should put these on a website, and create a message board where they can discuss them and figure out in which situations they can use it to get what they want. Whoops, ummm, er' nevermind.....

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I loved it, good read. Come on guys we need more examples.

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Yep, you should also bust her on HER TALKIN SHYT about the girl.

Here's a similar story about a badmouth girl:

I am at a party once with a buddy of mine. The guy is fun to hang out with and a good person too, but he is unbeleivably stupid. There's also a girl who's ok in looks, but because of her dominating attitude she gets treated like a ten. Total gossip, backstabber and selfish little thing. I didn't like her from the beginning, but hey - you don't bother me, I don't bother you. No reason to lock horns for nothing.

Anyways, by buddy's in the other room and she starts talking sh1t about him. He comes in and she puts an act with smile and all. He thinks she's coming onto him and looks like an idiot. Then he leaves.

I just gave her a piece of mind in front of everybody. There were like 15 people in the room who listened when I gave a speech in a really authoritative manner. "How would you like it if people started b1tching about you when you were in the other room? Do you really feel so worthless that you have to put others down?" etc...

She was so shocked she didn't give me any comeback. She just stood there with nothing to say. Then I hit her with:

"You're starting to cry? Why? Do you feel bad all of a sudden? Embarassed?"

Then she just broke down into hysterical tear shredding and ran out of the party :D

Needless to say, acing sh1t tests feels good :D
ROTHF LMAO!!! Dum Ho!

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ICE COLD ... ur my f'ing hero.

The Forefather

Reaction score
For me it's frontin'
I hate when these *****s be frontin'..simple as that.

I remember this one night at the Traveler's Inn. It was me, my 2
homeboys, these Lames and of course a small band of chicks.
Well me and this trick had our own little room at first. But the bad thing about that, was she didn't show up until 'bout an hour after I got there.
She called me twice that night tellin' me she were gonna come as soon as she finished doin' God know's what.
So when she finally arrived, she brings along another chick that at the time, I really didn't care to much for.
But me being the coolest person west of the Mississippi river, I just looked at her and her friend and just continued sippin' on my drink watchin' Sports Center.
Well I guess the trick got the clue and figured I lost interest, so she start trippin' callin' me all kinds of names and ****, sayin' I don't deserve to be with her and all that other stuff females say when they're angry.

Well I can go on and on about that night...but my fingers are starting to give out.
But she called me a month later talkin' about how bad she misses a playa'
So I did what any red bone pimp would do in that situation....
I called her to bring me some Chicken McNuggets a strawberry shake and a trojan.
We boned and I let her go.
I told her that I never forgot about that lil show she pulled that night she tried to front on a playa'

StimulI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the testing phase sux we all know that.
-Paid, Laid & Made

One thing about the testing phase...there isn't one. The testing phase begins when you first meet the chick and never ends. It's her way of keeping you on your toes and figuring out if you have AFC tendancies, but if you keep passing the tests then that will force her to stay on her toes. Which also keeps her interest level high.

As long as you stick with the C & F comments, put your foot down where it needs to be, and don't always make yourself available when she calls or wants to do something you'll be fine. It doesn't matter if your f**k friends or in a LTR as long as you keep her on her toes she won't have time to worry about other guys let alone not spending time with you.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, keeping the on their toes. All girls love to be surprised, if you can't keep her attention and wondering in you its going be a hard battle.

Last edited:

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah.

Another classic one is the argument on the phone where you ask for something to be done and she gives up without fighting ... YOU WILL STILL NOT WIN and NOW YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR PISSING HER OFF.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
- GUILT Trip: If you REALLY love me you would go and do / get ... but I guess your not the guy I thought you were.
Classic (manipulation) tatic!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow there are so many of these.

How bout her making you feel guilty for not ****ing sleeping in all gdamned morning with her when you have other stuff to do.

Why the hell do I have to wait for her ass to wake up when I have places to go?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um, did you say "Mind Games"?

well.. I don't care about her mind. just her body. :)