Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Class Clown?

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically im pretty certain im the class clown in my college classes, im probably the loudest, i say stupid things and i love making people laugh which i do alot!

Which is great!

But theres a couple of gals in my class and the upside of me being the class clown is they talk to me more than they talk to the other guys in our class and i feel there comfterable around me alot more than the others atm, they playful hit me, with books and stuff

but the downside is they call me "stupid" and a "geek" alot, and they take the piss out of me alot, which is fine coz i laugh with them and come back with my own insults at them etc!

like today this gal and i were joking about and she said "oh you have really good hearing!" and i said "ha thanks" and she said "its the only good thing u have tho!" and the teacher laughed and said "ha, she actuallys hate you, maybe its a love hate relationship!" and i said "like i love her and she hates me?" (sarcasticly obviously) and everyone laughed and the teacher says "yeh thats about right" and i look round and shes looking at me and she whispers my name cups her hands around her mouth and blows me a kiss, i smiled and just waved!

was funny! what do ya think?

cheers

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get offended by words and woman talk a lot by nature when they are comfortable. Remember they are emotional creatures so words just come sometimes. If they call you geek and are still hanging around you thats just a sign that they like you.

Sounds like you are doing all the right things to me.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Class clowns are interesting creatures. They're not alpha, nor beta, but somewhere else entirely, if you know what I mean.

Yet if you play it right you WILL get the women.

And for once you didn't post a stupid question! Congratulations!

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like class clowns, but that's just me. There aren't any in my college classes (mostly really big classes anyway) but back in highschool I remember them all and everytime they said something stupid for attention I just rolled my eyes they were so insecure..... Sure, you'll get a few girls, but it's a shame women go for people like that. In my opinion it is great to be social and outgoing and all that shi-t, but don't say crap ALL the time. I remember a couple classes I have had and I never said that much (to the whole class), but when I did, it was something good, and the girls couldn't have been more intrigued by me.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
class clown = insecure attention *****

nothing more, nothing less

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
class clown = insecure attention *****

nothing more, nothing less
Why say that? maybe its not at all about wanting to draw attention or anything? Maybe it's because the rest of the class is so f-cking boring that you just wanna put some life in the mood.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rapsta
Why say that? maybe its not at all about wanting to draw attention or anything? Maybe it's because the rest of the class is so f-cking boring that you just wanna put some life in the mood.
People that are bored that are not attention *****s find something else to do rather than seek attention from others, duh!

class clowns are just that, CLOWNS. Get a life.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rapsta
Just looking back on my high school days. I am 100% certain that they were insecure and just wanted attention. I was the same way in middle school but I grew up.

A few wisecracks every now and then is alright but if you are constantly trying to make people laugh everyday it becomes obvious and quite pathetic.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A class clown is someone who didn't get enough attention from their parents and use the classroom as a medium to get that attention.

There's nothing wrong with this as there are some successful class clowns and infact some of them are DJs of a comedic variety:

Jay Leno
David Letterman
Conan O Brien
Will Ferrell
Adam Sandler

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
class clown=funny without the ****y

keep pushing it, keep away the funny from who you want

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Just looking back on my high school days. I am 100% certain that they were insecure and just wanted attention. I was the same way in middle school but I grew up.

everybody in high shcool is insecure and wants attention

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpfromdayone
I don't like class clowns, but that's just me. There aren't any in my college classes (mostly really big classes anyway) but back in highschool I remember them all and everytime they said something stupid for attention I just rolled my eyes they were so insecure.....

The funny thing about class clowns is that they're never funny and all i ever thought (said a handful of times) was "stfu."

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
everybody in high shcool is insecure and wants attention

The thing i wanted most in high school was for people to not realize i was even in the room. I was so damn self conscious about every movement i made as if everyone was staring at me.

Now i realize no one hardly realizes you're there unless you rip a loud fart or something.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i have seen the class clown is usually the guy who hangs around the girls and makes them laugh but never f**ks them (kind of like the friends zone)

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leno isn't a "class clown," he's actually funny. Women will basically laugh at anything, probably because they are constantly struggling to feel good, I don't know.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was in school i used to mess around in my maths class, i guess you could say i was the class clown. me and one of my mates just used to always mess around and make people laugh because the lessons were boring.

now i've read this thread i guess it could look like we wanted all the attention...but thats just me, i am the guy that always says stupid and funny things when i'm in a surrounding that i am comfortable in, if i'm not comfortable i sit and barely talk, be really shy and reserve

but a good thing was, that when i was always messing around, i become more popular in the class, people would always seem like they wanted to qualify themselfs to me, want me to sit with them, i met a girl in the class as well, who i ended up going out with for a few months before things just fizzled out when summer came.

but yeh i can see how people think its an attention thing, i used to make fun of the teacher, shout stupid things out, do impressions etc all because i knew it made every one laugh

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crowes22
People that are bored that are not attention *****s find something else to do rather than seek attention from others, duh!

class clowns are just that, CLOWNS. Get a life.
i felt a hint of envy in that post .
is it just me:rolleyes:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BackToTheMack
From what i have seen the class clown is usually the guy who hangs around the girls and makes them laugh but never f**ks them (kind of like the friends zone)
a guy that hangs around girls.
and do u stalk him?
do you know his whole lift and the number of freckles he has on his ass?
HOW do u know he doesnt **** anyone?