Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Civilization, Feminism, Cavemen, and Women

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean to be a man? I don't want to bore you with

ten pages, ill sum it up. Being a man is overcoming obstacles to

achieve your goal (In the right moral way, the 'ends justify the

means' mentality is for criminals). Back in caveman days, all a man had to do was hunt for food, love his woman, provide shelter, teach the boy to hunt, and teach the girl to survive as well. Now that those days have passed, we live in Civilization with laws and order. Where did the need to protect go? Right out the window. So what are we left with? Yet another obstacle; Feminism. Although this time the "cave" is now your mind, and the "bear" is feminism. Will you let a way of thinking that destroys man limit you from succeeding with women? Doubt it. So slaughter the metaphorical bear, and eat it. Be a man.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool stuff, i was thinkin of writing a paper for my COmmunications class on society/media and the feminization of the male gender... or soehing along th elines of that

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be careful. Keep in mind a big percentage of teachers are afiliated with feminism. Unless you want to prove a point and possibly get a bad grade or make an enemy with a teacher, stay away from telling the cold truth. I wrote a paper on it in a private school and I got sent to the principals office for being sexist, lol. And that was a military/normal private school (half jrotc). I also wrote a paper on racism and how most criminals act out in crime due to A, increased testosterone due to living in harsh enviornments (excess testosterone has been proven to make men wilder). And B, being a conquered people and dealing with the pain in that. Deep stuff, and I had friends of every type that agreed with me, but that didn't convince the "academia" at my school. The punishment of a week's lunch detention wasn't that bad, their punishment is living with a lie, thats much worse.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone punished me based on a paper I wrote I would fight it to the highest level. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and you cannot get a bad grade on a paper simply because someone does not agree with your opinion. Two words: FREE SPEECH.

If the person evaluating what you wrote has issues with your opinion that is their problem. If your arguments are tight and backed by well-known sources then they MUST give you a good grade.

Who cares if you make enemies out of your teachers? If they are too closed-minded it is not your fault. You do good work, you get a good grade. It does not need to be whats 'popular' or 'morally correct'.

In my final year of highschool English I wrote a paper whose title was "The Unimportance of English"... and got over 80% on it. My english teacher (female) was for sure the empowerment type. But still it was all tight so she couldn't help but give me a good grade. And if she didn't I would have fought her grade.

*I know the is not really relevant but I couldn't help but interject. So many people want to please others and do what they think the other person wants. It just makes me sick. If you disagree with someone in ANY area of life for god sakes tell them! Don't sit there and blindly consume whatever people tell you. Question it all until YOU are convinced.

Think of this as the non-girl DJ component of life. If more people had the balls to question what we are fed by the media and akademia there would be a LOT fewer AFCs out there.

Rise up my brothers.

- HV