Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cigarette Question...What Are

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are lights 100s?

I normally smoke just regular camel lights and i stole this carton of camel lights 100s from a friend of mine. waht the hell are they?

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They only contain 100 toxins instead of the ususal 450. Seriously though I think it has something to do with the tar content or one of the other "ingredients" used in cigs. Although no offense, I have to say stealing a carton of cigs from your friend is a little pathetic.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
son of a ***** borrowed 30 bucks from me to buy something for his girl. keeps telling me he doesn't have the money yet but guess what, he can still afford cigarettes.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100's are also longer than king size...(i dont smoke, i need to know this stuff for work though)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We call 'em B!tch Sticks.

They're long and slender. Even longer than a king Sized cig.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope - Virginia Silms are bytchsticks. The 100s are just longer - more tobacco (it also has a longer filter, adding to the length). Basically it's for the idiot who doesn't realize that if he's gonna smoke a loooong 'light' cig (in the name of health, of course), he might as well switch to regulars and smoke a short one. :rolleyes:

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, do yourself a HUGE favor and kick that habit. It's expensive, makes you smell like shyt, stains your teeth, and ages your skin prematurely. Even without all of that, the health problems are reason enough. Having recently lost my father to cancer (not smoking related, but still) I've seen what cancer does to a person, and believe me it's not pretty. It'll be better for you and everyone who cares about you if you quit ASAP.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought only women smoked 100s.

Yeah, they're fvcking long, thinner than normal cigarettes, and since they're lights, it takes 1/2 hour to smoke one of those bastards because of all the holes in the big ass filter. The longer the filter, the harder it is to suck on it and get your fill of niccotine goodness.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke 100's and they are the same width as regulars, but longer and tobacco is less packed.In the end you smoke the same amount, i only smoke them cause when i want to smoke, i want to puff my cig for more than 3 minutes.

ps. you dumbasses are talking about virginia slims, those are thinner. get your facts straight.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
ps. you dumbasses are talking about virginia slims, those are thinner. get your facts straight.
wow i never new that not knowing your ciggertes made you dumb, i guess that makes all of us non smokers dumb, isnt that ironic i mean why the hell would you want to save your health. :rolleyes:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
I thought only women smoked 100s.

Yeah, they're fvcking long, thinner than normal cigarettes, and since they're lights, it takes 1/2 hour to smoke one of those bastards because of all the holes in the big ass filter. The longer the filter, the harder it is to suck on it and get your fill of niccotine goodness.

real women dont smoke 100's .
thats just a gay a$$ thing to say.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
real women dont smoke 100's .
thats just a gay a$$ thing to say.
OMG you're biased against gays!

Think of the homos! Somebody PLEASE think of the homos! :D :D :D :D

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
OMG you're biased against gays!

Think of the homos! Somebody PLEASE think of the homos! :D :D :D :D
apparently somebody did think of them, when they made light 100's !

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Each time you smoke, someone masterbates to animal pr0n.

Please

think of the animals......