Church Girls?!?!?!?

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup people, howz it going, well people heres the problem...

theres a hot chick at my church whom i like alot but it is church and i only see her there, so i dunno how to go about doing this, shes one of those sweet kind girls whos very religious, but is very beautiful, an innocent sexy look... any advice

sublime

Don Juan
Reaction score
saying Hi is usually a good opener..

other than that, you'd be surprised how many church girls are freaks when they are secure that nobody will find out about their inhibitions.

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol freaks, eh... kool, but i was looking for advice on after "hi" since it is church and sunday school usually follows so i need something that isnt to obvious, any more advice?

dElAvA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know her or is she just an acuaintance.

1 I'd say eye contact, smile etc. make a good impression on her mainly.
2 Use C&F but do it in a clean fashion obviously because its church.
3 I would think by her description she likes sweet guys but not being sweet to her just treat her like any other good friend, actually treat her like you've known her for a long time no need for prying questions or the like just treat her good but not like your looking for something. but use kino frequently, showing her no intrest verbally but using kino can drive a girl nutz.
4 Doing those things it should only take you one or two sundays to get very close to her, then go to the next step buy planing something for the two of you to do outside of church.

IMPORTIANT: You're going to have to read her once she gets outside of the church enviornment does she stay exactly the same or does she become adventurous you'll have to figure out if shes looking for a bad boy which may be exactly what she IS looking for BUT: DO NOT change drastically as soon as your out of church this can be a huge mistake with a goody goody until you get a feel for her and if your not sure one way or the other slowly bring out the guns the slightly sexual humor the adventurism if she gets turned off by it ease up but it in no way means she dosen't like it try again later and see what happens.

I really can't say how to act you have to use your own judgement I don't know how serious she is if she teaches a sunday school class how old she is what denomination the church is these things all matter but you can't loose with C&F but stay clean until you know her personality. Also its very easy to become a dominant male in churchif someone is out of line being disrespect full you can stop it if someone is being to churchy you can bring a bit of reality into the picture, both are very attractive.

If you can explain more of you situation I can try and help you more I know that enviorment is pretty damn particular.