Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chump "friend"

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had to laugh my ass off last night. A guy I know ordered a beer and had $1.75 in change back. A girl came over and asked to borrow a buck to buy a drink. He didn't say no or stop her. THEN she took the change.... When she left, he was mad as hell, working his jaw muscles and glaring at her. When I stopped laughing, I asked him why? He said he's never had anyone do that before and didn't know what to say.....
I told him "no is all you need to say" Not sure he's ready to unplug, but will lead him that direction soon. already started a bit.

The topping on the cake is when she came back and ordered shots for all her friends and paid for them by herself.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Sod,

What your friend is dealing with is the sheer SHOCK and AWE that most guys experience when they encounter just how bold, entitled, and inconsiderate SOME women out here really can be.

As you know: Easily half of this kind of behavior comes from guys who quickly "bow down" to any wack-assed behavior that HOT women exhibit out of fear that they'll FOREVER shut them out of getting the pusssy-----if they EVER have the guts to tell them "NO".

So cut your bud a little slack. Cuz it sounds like he was SHOCKED, while so many other guys in his position would have just simply been PUNKED.

V.U.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PROBABLY start him out with No More Mr. Nice Guy. His last GF was an absolute *****. BUT, you can lead a horse to water.....

He seemed interested in what I had to say last night... see if it holds.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of when girls just assume that since the line is long to the girls bathroom they can just use the guys and all the guys will be ok with it.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
This reminds me of when girls just assume that since the line is long to the girls bathroom they can just use the guys and all the guys will be ok with it.
I saw this happen at a concert once. I thought the same thing, but surprisingly ther was no problem. They were pretty hot too.

Reaction score
girls will try to identify the "mark" in a bar. they will look for weak, passive nice guys. then they try to extract their money.

Last edited:

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Esther Vilar

Women's stupidity is so overwhelming that anyone who comes into contact with it will become, in a way, infected by it. That this is not obvious is solely because everybody has been exposed to it from birth and, as a result, has become inured to it. In previous years men either ignored it or believed it to be a typically feminine characteristic which harmed no one. But with the increase in leisure and money to spend, woman's need for entertainment has grown. Consequently, her imbecility is spreading into public life as well, reflected not just in vases, bedroom pictures, brocade curtains, ****tail parties, and Sunday sermons. The mass media have become more involved in it. Women's programs are gaining ground in radio and television. And even respectable newspapers print society gossip, crime features, and fashion news, horoscopes, and cooking recipes. And women's magazines become every day more numerous and sumptuous on the stands. Step by step, not only the private sphere of men but all of public life has become infected by this stupidity.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Had to laugh my ass off last night. A guy I know ordered a beer and had $1.75 in change back. A girl came over and asked to borrow a buck to buy a drink. He didn't say no or stop her. THEN she took the change.... When she left, he was mad as hell, working his jaw muscles and glaring at her. When I stopped laughing, I asked him why? He said he's never had anyone do that before and didn't know what to say.....
I told him "no is all you need to say" Not sure he's ready to unplug, but will lead him that direction soon. already started a bit.

The topping on the cake is when she came back and ordered shots for all her friends and paid for them by herself.
this is a glaring example of modern female-male dynamics. in the future, men will be reduced to nothing more than literal sperm donors if this path isn't stopped

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes because greedy chicks are a "modern" thing ;)

Women have wanted mens' resources since we were monkeys, and before. To say that chicks bumming bucks off guys in bars is somehow "modern" or a harbinger of the apocalypse is silly and shortsighted. Sounds like Roissy.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:

Women have wanted mens' resources since we were monkeys, and before. To say that chicks bumming bucks off guys in bars is somehow "modern" or a harbinger of the apocalypse is silly and shortsighted. Sounds like Roissy.
i don't believe men in "prehistoric" times would let a woman do that and not get anything in return... women have always wanted resources but they are MUCH more empowered today than ever in human history

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:

Attempting to rewrite history through passive aggressive shaming won't save you b!tch. And bar hopping modern women who belong to every man and no man all of which are her potential providers IS a modern phenomenon you retard.

Try again.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Attempting to rewrite history through passive aggressive shaming won't save you b!tch.
Still reeling from the fact that you couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons, eh? I'm not shaming you, I'm stating a fact. You and all your manosphere buddies are losers.

EDIT: Actually I take that back, you should be ashamed. And I know that, deep down inside, you already are. :yes:

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still reeling from the fact that you couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons, eh? I
lol that was actually funny

Monday I went somewhere. I wasn't particularly over dressed just normal backbreaker baller status attire lol, i had on some plaid white blue and pink duckhead shorts, a solid pink polo shirt and some sperry's on with a leather band watch on, few slashes of cologne.

anyway this chick comes up to me with her BF next to her, gives me a hug lol, "i'm really feeling your outfit that's fly as hell, I wish my BF could dress like that". Mind you I know the chick so it wasn't a random hug but still.

like right in front of this dude lol. I mean and the dude just stood there kinda grinning. I'm thinking man there is now ay in hell my wife would disrespect me like that and have a bed to come home to at the end of the night.

i'm like damn bro you go let your girl spit game to me like that right in front of you lol? To me it's hard to blame the woman in that sense, i mean, that's ****ed up but ****, if i let my son throw baseballs in the house without me putting my foot in his ass, guess what he's gonna do lol. At some piont you have to enforce boundaries or there won't be any. there are some bounderies that you should not have to enforce. I don't have to tell my wife not to spend the night over a nother dudes house lol. But **** like that.. see that wasn't a first time offense. that started awhile ago with her taking a step over the line and seeing he wasn't going to do **** about it. just like my son doesn't just start chunking baseballs in the house he starts running around the house with the baseball in his hand and looking at me to see if i am going to beat his ass lol. and the more room you give them, the more room they take, until they are hitting on other dudes in front of you or asking you to pay for drinks when they have money in their pockets

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Still reeling from the fact that you couldn't get laid in a women's prison with a fistful of pardons, eh?
This coming from someone who's admitted to never gaming a woman in real life.:rolleyes: I see you've finally jazzed up your " YOU JUST CAN"T GET LAID ! " go-to retort.

Typical woman you couldn't help yourself, I see I'm also off your "ignore list" :up:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
This coming from someone who's admitted to never gaming a woman in real life.:rolleyes: I see you've finally jazzed up your " YOU JUST CAN"T GET LAID ! " go-to retort.

Typical woman you couldn't help yourself, I see I'm also off your "ignore list" :up:
I took everyone off. I decided that if the mods are ok with worthless posts and constant flaming on these boards, I'd be happy to join in, faggot.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I took everyone off. I decided that if the mods are ok with worthless posts and constant flaming on these boards, I'd be happy to join in, faggot.
Yeah you've mentioned you went to crying to the mods a few times. Your either the self confessed manosphere hating troll with a sarcastic snarky comment for every thread or your a "victim". Make up your mind woman.