Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chubby Teen Girl - Unbelievable Attitude..

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this, and thought of you guys instantly . . . :D

http://www.faceparty.com/chubbyteengirl

Notice it's men who are feeding her the illusion while she feeds herself more cake.

This is the kind of lard @ss that has the bare-faced cheek to approach guys who keep in good shape thinking one of them will be desperate or pathetic enough to stick his pecker in her to make her feel better.

The Muscly Jerk

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get approached by chicks like that all the time. Simply because I'm skinny. Porkers just like flock to me, I hate it.

NFC = NO FAT CHICKS! :)

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To follow up on this I created a fake profile on the same website and put up photos of an extremely fat woman - and within 2 hours received over 15 messages from guys. This is the profile I created.

The messages from guys include:

im on here as a single guy again, year not got off to good start, never mind. im looking to ms right if she here would love to chat with you and see what happens. if you prefer i can be contacted on **removed**@hotmail.com

hope to chat soon carl x
hi u ok? u seem lovely! do u fancy chattin? i got msn n webcam! **removed**@hotmail.com add me Steve x
more than likley u wont look at me twice but please wud u send me ur messenger address so we can chat becos i hate doin it on here?

gareth x x x
I would like to chat with you first and maybe we can meet later if we get on Bill. xxx
Where are you based? I am in London Bridge....
if you fancy a chat my msn addy is **removed**@aol.com take care xx
love those big tits if u like huge ****s i'm your man xxx
u sound great would love to chat and get to know more about u. if u would like to chat my msn is **removed**@hotmail.com
HI THERE!!!!
Hi love the photos on your web site would love to explore those lovely boobs and to caress you all over love to have fun do you????
Hope to hear from you soon.
Mark 38
Clara hi :)

Lovely pics, very nice :) Fancy a chat ? Details on profile

Hopefully chat soon

Martyn
WOW.... love ur pics... you sure are one sexy horny lady... mmmm XXXX
Hi,

I am Rob from London. Thought I would send you a message, as I liked your profile. It made me smile and also it seems you are a genuine and honest person unlike many on here. Most women seem to have to make them selves appear so much better or are rude but thankfully you seemed to say it as it is and that is refreshing.

I also think your pictures look great to, very attractive! I am not here for silly chats, talking about sex or anything like that. I just want a decent and open chat and a laugh with someone who I can have a conversation with.

I was wondering if we would be able to get chatting on MSN, if you have it? My address is **removed**@hotmail.com so feel free to add me on there.

I hope you are well and we might get to talk soon and see how we get on.

Rob
I have a full array of fake profiles and I can say quite categorically this fat chick profile I created (www.faceparty.com/maturechubby) received by far the most responses in such a short space of time.

She beats all of the fake slim sexy female profiles I have - which do receive plenty of messages, but not like this.

These fat chicks get more attention and interest than their slim and sexy counterparts - that's the disturbing reality.

The Muscly Jerk

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short, tall, fat, skinny, pretty, ugly..

Men need to stop boosting women's heads up!

When asked what food this chick likes she says anything. What a dumb, fat broad.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
MicCheck1-2 said:
When asked what food this chick likes she says anything. What a dumb, fat broad.
If I read correctly I believe she remarked how she loves eating men who like fuller figured women.

I wonder if she prefers white or dark meat on her men and with or without heavy cream gravy?

:)

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
If reffering to mine, we hit a snag with money regarding the amount of bandwidth we're projecting. We're still hard at work on it brother. I have a meeting with webguru later this afternoon and I'll update the thread tonight or tomorrow.

micon

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god! this might be made by photoshop. unbelievable. you need to work really really hard to gain that much weight. yuck!!!

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
<snip>
These fat chicks get more attention and interest than their slim and sexy counterparts - that's the disturbing reality.

The Muscly Jerk
It's not because they are more desired. It's just because men perceive them as easier targets.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dudes who desire to fvck a fat ugly b!tch like her are complete idiots, my own Dog wouldn't even fvck it. :crazy:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admit that you are actually a fat woman and not a muscly jerk. Thats your real profile and you know it. Case closed.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? How in the world are we supposed to succeed in online dating, if this kind of girl is getting this kind of attention? Amazing how much attention women receive. She gets her pick of 30 guys in 2 days. Granted, many of them sound like AFCs, "new year not starting out right but..." is not the comment you make, thank you sosuave.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the BS of online dating. She's fooling herself. She's the fat chick by the punch bowl at the party. Guys go to her when they strike out elsewhere. They're going for her because all else failed. But, she's using that to boost her esteem. Hate to be harsh, she's human, but we know this is what's up.

Her likely outcome is a few guys will go nail her because they can't get any other. But, they won't want to stay with her.. sad.

I have a couple of gal friends who could lose a bit of weight. When they get upset about dating, I'll tell them that until the weight comes off, men will hesitate. As their friend, I don't run away, I'll sit there and let them get upset about it. If they want to talk about steps to a healthy lifestyle, we can go there. But, they need to know that being fat is not sexy. I am being their friend, I'm telling them how to date more.