Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chubby girl, should I pursue?

Jake13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm brand new to these forums and looking for some advice.

First off, here's the background information:
-I am a 20 year old virgin who has never had a real girlfriend. First and last time I kissed a girl I was still in elementary school. I was considered 'hot' back then but something happened...

I started out stocky and over the course of 4 years in highschool, gained more and more weight. I didn't get any chicks at all. I didn't even have any friends who were girls. No girls numbers in cellphone. My self esteem was non existant.

Over the last year, I've come a long way from what I was but I'm not there yet. I'm 190 pounds and just under six foot.

While I have made the decision to lose weight almost a year ago, I decided I'm tired of not getting any and not doing anything about it about one week ago. Since then I have taken a few steps to try and change my social skills with girls such as working on eye contact and initiating conversation.

Starting to get to the point here, of course I'd prefer a perfect body for the girl I finally manage to get my hands on. Problem is, I'm still not exactly skinny and I don't know where I stand as far on a scale of 1-10 in the eyes of a female. I know that I am not hideously ugly but I'm not sure that I'm attractive either.

The only girls who seem to be attracted to me are fat girls. There's one atm who seems to have a genuine interest in me. Being a virgin at the age of 20 still, I'm pretty anxious to get laid.
I'm trying to decide whether or not I should "get some practice" on this chunky girl who seems to have a major crush on me.

She isn't ugly, she has a pretty cute face but today was the first time I had really seen her in a properly lighted environment (first couple of times was outside at night) and she was quite a bit larger than I had remembered her. Today I could see her belly sticking out a bit.

I'm very confused on how I feel. I've been thinking about her and wondering if it'd be worth messing around with this girl. On one hand I may only be considering her because she is the only female in my life right now who seems to be interested in me. Another thing to consider is maybe I'm just too horny and this is too low for even my standards.

Then again, maybe I don't like her as much as I think I do and I want "practice" more than anything and that a chunky girl will be more understanding to my complete lack of knowing how to kiss, etc than a girl that is hot stuff.

I'm ashamed of two thing right now. 1) The fact that I have no idea what to do with a girl even though I want to do it .. and .. 2) the fact that I'm considering pursuing this girl to hopefully learn from her. Is it wrong?

I'm really looking for a relationshop and sex as I've had never but I'd take either one if it came alone.

I'm just stuck.. does anyone have any similar situation or advice for me?

Thanks all,
Jake

OH yeah, I'm also kind of worried about people saying **** to me about it if I got with this girl. My buddy says if you would be too ashamed to introduce your girl to your friends then she is below your standards.

Is it understandable to lower your standards for your first time or first girlfriend?

I'm just trying to get some game and everyone has gotta start somewhere, right?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. seems there are many jakes on the board!

welcome to the board anyways

ok first off, if you don't like this girl romantically, and you only want to bang her for the experience, then you shouldnt make her your girlfriend... it'd never work out, because the fact is you're not interested in her

ok for me, if i were in your shoes, i would not bang the chubby girl, it might be so horrid an experience for you that you will be perpetually terrified of sex. with fat girls and the likes

therefore i would not "practise" on this girl

maybe because i'm a guy who never settles for less than my standards

its probably more worth it than screwing this chick for the experience, i dont know, if i were you, i'd like my first time to be a good memory, not a bad nightmare of a huge arse sitting on me.

but thats just for me...

i would suggest that you put your efforts into regaining a proper physique, your height is pretty good, so all you have to do is try and lose some of that weight, check out the posts in health and fitness section of the forum

yeah, self improvement starts from there.

look at it this way, even if you screw the chubby chick now, what will happen in the future? you'd still be unable to get the girls you'd like to, because of the way you look right?

so work on improving your body first mate.

all the best.

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short reply because I'm tired.

a) your appearence isn't the problem unless you're a true horrible toad. I know a man who's pretty overweight but he dresses in a way that hides it well and his confidence is through the roof.

The first thing you need to work on is your mental game, sir! And working out and such really helps you stay in a good mindset, so keep at it!

b) the bottom line is, are you attracted to her? if so, bang the hell outta her! otherwise, DONT! You don't want your first time to be a despiration attempt at someone youd prefer to never remember.

any more questions, just post. bedtime now

--Kel

Jake13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.. just what I was looking for.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kel
b) the bottom line is, are you attracted to her? if so, bang the hell outta her! otherwise, DONT! You don't want your first time to be a despiration attempt at someone youd prefer to never remember.

--Kel
point re-emphasized.

well said.

and about the friend you have, to each his own i guess, the girl may be turned off when she sees him in bed even if he can hide his exterior while his clothes are on

but all the same, good opinion

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
how chubby is chubby ? i know some cute girls that are chubby, chubby isnt that bad, unless ur version of chubby is differnt to mine

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
A page and a half over a chubby girl? Haha...

There have been times where girls with not-so-perfect figures have turned me on enough that I wanted to f**k their brains out.

That being said...YOU make the decision. First thing you need to do, though, is stop approaching life from this angle that you NEED to be having sex or something is wrong with you. It's natural to WANT sex, but stop pushing yourself so hard. If you're gonna sleep with a girl, sleep with one that you'll be able to look back on and say, "Yeah, I'm glad I had sex with her."

Seriously...don't worry about what your friends think. You don't want to be in a situation where you sleep with a girl who all your friends say is hot, but she ends up causing you a lot of grief in your life or she ends up just being a slut-***** and you regret it for the rest of your life.

By the same token, you don't want to be in a situation where you bang some girl and all your friends give you props, but you know she was really fat or ugly and you're going to feel like you lowered your standards just to impress other people (or even impress yourself) and you'll regret THAT for the rest of your life too.

It's not a matter of whether she's hot or anything else. It's a matter of whether you will be proud to have given your manhood to her womanhood. Will you be happy with yourself when it's all said and done, and will you look back on this and smile to yourself and feel good when you think about it? If you think so, then by all means bang her. But if not, don't let yourself or anyone else convince you to do something you're not comfortable doing just so you can say you did it. ;)

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was you I wouldn't sleep with her, but I'd pull her I think. If she's got a cute face you will enjoy it, plus for the next few days your confidence level will rocket and you'll come across in a better light to other girls.

I agree with the other guys who say that if your first memory of sex is a huge fatty with a belly sitting on you then you'll probably never want to experience anything like that again.

prototype

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting posts! i lost my virginity to a stranger (abit chubby) and the circumstances involved were really strange. I have no regrets to the incident infact my a$$-tapping career went into full throttle.:D . keep working on your confidence and macking sooner or later you will find yourself laying next to a bombshell and do not remember how the hell you got there.
As for the fat girl, I once tapped a fat girl just because I was in a slump and she needed the favor since she was such a loser:D . Trust me, I still have nightmares.:

moral of my nonsense>>>don't do it if little jakey is not saying anything. You never know too, the chubby one could spread the gospel to the other girls.:p

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never go for a chubby girl personally. But I heard a funny line once. Chubby women are like Skooters - they are fun to ride but just don't let your friends know... :)

That comment kinda' makes sense on some levels.

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't go for this chubby girl I will believe me, some of them are really hot..., well unless she is one of those in the false pirelly calendar...

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard fat girls usually give very good oral sex [blow jobs] I think you should go out with her, you need the experience! do you think she is also a virgin?

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's been said before.

If she turns you on, do it. If not, don't.

Personally, I had an experience with a girl that was definitely more "athletic" and thick than I liked. I wasn't conventionally attracted to her, ie I was never going to "go out" with her. But, god we freaked like bunnies. I still can't explain it. I'm not turned on to her in a way that I'd like to be around her in public, but couldn't stay out of the bedroom with her.

So, have fun and don't turn back.

--Romeo--

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she f*ckable? Will you get a hard on if you're f*cking her? That's the threshold I would use if I was in your shoes.

You have to make the decision for yourself. Don't worry about what you're friends think or what society thinks. Do what you feel is in your best interests. If you want to wait and hold out for a better prospect, then wait. If you want to hit it and get the virgin monkey off your back, then do it. If I was in your shoes, I think I'd hit it, depending on how "chubby" she is, or whether she is doable.

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it dude!

Forget about all that sentimental "first time is supposed to be special" shyt. Humans are made to fvck. Your body is telling you that its time. Listen to your body. Get some experience, put a notch on your bedpost and keep adding them when you bang other broads. The first bytch I banged was a slutty bytch, and I'm glad I did. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have been where I am today. It boosted my confidence enourmously. I'll never end up being a pvssywhipped Yes Man to some hoe that controls my life.

It doesn't sound like it though, but you never know, you might actually enjoy this girls company even as you get to know her more. Just think of it as serving your community. You will be helping out her emotional-well being. Fat girls need sex too. Everyone deserves sex if they desire it. You will be doing her a favor. If she gets all emotional on you, that's her problem, and you can shut her down whenever you feel that its time. Look back with no regret. First and foremost, you've got to look out for your own emotional well-being.

I used to hang out with a group of friends and every once in a while we'd go out "hoggin." We'd go to a bar or club, look for the ugliest, fattest girls in the joint, and race to be the first ones to pick them up. Forget about the hot ones, for you were breaking the rules if you tried to pick up a hot chik. Hogs are good in bed, they strive to please you, and love to give head. Nowadays my friends' younger brothers and their friends, the younger generation are doing the same thing. I'm proud of them.

It might not be the best sex you'll have, because you're not physically attracted to her. But, hey, it's pvssy none the less.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by scott44
Do it dude!

Forget about all that sentimental "first time is supposed to be special" shyt. Humans are made to fvck. Your body is telling you that its time. Listen to your body. Get some experience, put a notch on your bedpost and keep adding them when you bang other broads. The first bytch I banged was a slutty bytch, and I'm glad I did. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have been where I am today. It boosted my confidence enourmously. I'll never end up being a pvssywhipped Yes Man to some hoe that controls my life.

It doesn't sound like it though, but you never know, you might actually enjoy this girls company even as you get to know her more. Just think of it as serving your community. You will be helping out her emotional-well being. Fat girls need sex too. Everyone deserves sex if they desire it. You will be doing her a favor. If she gets all emotional on you, that's her problem, and you can shut her down whenever you feel that its time. Look back with no regret. First and foremost, you've got to look out for your own emotional well-being.

I used to hang out with a group of friends and every once in a while we'd go out "hoggin." We'd go to a bar or club, look for the ugliest, fattest girls in the joint, and race to be the first ones to pick them up. Forget about the hot ones, for you were breaking the rules if you tried to pick up a hot chik. Hogs are good in bed, they strive to please you, and love to give head. Nowadays my friends' younger brothers and their friends, the younger generation are doing the same thing. I'm proud of them.

It might not be the best sex you'll have, because you're not physically attracted to her. But, hey, it's pvssy none the less.
Now who's the easy slut:eek:

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you seen her naked?

if u havent..u might not like what u see.

so for that LIGHTS OFF!