Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

chronic nosebleeds

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess this goes under the health category of this forum.

Anyway, I've always had a bad history with nosebleeds. When I about 12 years old (im 15 now) I was hit in the nose with a basketball and bleeding very badly. since then I've had somewhat frequent nose bleeds. Now that I look back, I might have broken my nose then, but I never did anything about it so now I have to pay the consequences. But for the past year or 2 they more or less have stopped. But about a week ago my friend accidentally hit me on the nose and my nose started bleeding again. I've been getting them about every 2 days since then, some not so severe, and some like with blood gushing out. As you can tell this is very annoying especially if it happens when I'm out or in school.

Does anyone have some advice, for what I can do on my own. also would anyone suggest seeing a doctor about this?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely see a doctor man.

Maybe you've got an iron deficiency or whatever it is that makes blood clot that you are lacking in.

That or the inside of your nose is damaged somehow from the basketball hit in your youth that makes it prone to bleeding easier.

I'm sure the damage can be repaired if that is the case.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can get surgery on your nose so you no longer have nose bleeds, i forget what its called, but they burn the inside of your nose which causes it to bleed.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to have chronic nosebleeds.

The doctor cauterized the inside of my nose.
He stuck what looked like a huge matchstick up my nostrils.
I guess it had acid or something on it. It builds up caullouses on the inside of your nostrils or something.

It was a pretty painful procedure.
I don't have nosebleeds anymore.

Apollo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score