Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

christmas presents

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
what's a good christmas present to give a very good friend thats a girl or your girlfriend

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
jewelry might be a good idea, but dont run out and get something thats $2000 dollars or anything

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i was definately thinking about spending less than $20 like maybe get her a card and writing something in it thats an inside joke or a little stuffed animal. i was just looking for any other ideas and to see if those would be respectable.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought my girl a teddy bear holding a thong that I bought and pinned on. She loved it. She wore the thong too the next time we met. hehe :D

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the best gift

your BODY. ;)

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacdaddyJr
I bought my girl a teddy bear holding a thong that I bought and pinned on. She loved it. She wore the thong too the next time we met. hehe :D
that sounds like a good idea, but how do u kno what size thong to get??

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not christmas yet so just out of the blue ask her! She'll forget by christmas time. Or, if your girl is real skinny get her a small, if she's in the middle get her a medium. If she's large get her a rope!!

They have thongs in these kinds of sizes like at a store called HOT TOPIC or I guess in other places like the mall. If you've everheard of it. I got here at the mall in NJ. Ask a "girl" friend too for advice, that I did too and she pointed me to Hot Topic so all was good.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
give her a package
Hmm..that gets me thinking :p

It'll be really funny to get a girl a big brown package, like the ones used for shipping things, and inside have tons and tons of those peanuts but nothing else! Haha.

Raise her anticipation a bit, too. Tell her to wait the entire evening to open it. Perhaps have a card in there that says "You expected a present? Haha"

I should definitely do that.

x X x Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with my girlfriend for a year and six months now, this past week. For Christmas, I'm going to give her one of those gift bags, with a card, a Ms. Piggy stuffed animal (one of her friends has crooked ass eyes and reminds me of a muppet, cracks my g/f up all the time when I talk about it) with a 250$ diamond necklace around it's neck.

Anyone else think that's a priceless idea? :D

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn x X x Lifestyle, that's one expensive gift. I hope your planning to marry this girl or something cause that's alot of money to blow. What did she get you? I spent over 800 to 900 dollars on a girlfriend of six and a half months. then she broke it off with me! That the last I time I invest so much in a women unless it's real damn serious. I wish I had that money so much, what a waste, she turned out to be a ***** in the end and banging some other dude.

x X x Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider spending a year and a half of MY time with a chick to be real damn serious. ;)

Also, it's not what she's getting me (I have no idea, a little thing called the element of surprise), I could care less. It's what I want to give to her. In our relationship, I've only ever given her gifts on special occasions (her birthday, Christmas last year) and the occasional flower every once in a while.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
oohh, okay. I'm poor so that kind of money is a lot to me. lol Good luck with your girl, I didn't mean to be insulting, okay. Just trying to make you think a little. Because I wish someone said something like that to me with that gf I was with. I would have never had stayed with her.