Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Choreplay Ain't Sexy

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
PS: Look at that chump in the picture. Hhhnnnngggg
LOL, that guy has beta chump, just happy to be here, nice guy friend, written all over him.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that picture represents things pretty well. The girl is pretty, but not all that, and looks like the type to make orbiter and guy "friends" help out. The dude looks like the kind of guy who would white-knight big time, cuss out a dude on social media, and "standup" for a girl at the bar who is just talking to another guy.

The feminists b*tch that they got men to act like effeminate white-knights who beg to help with laundry/dishes with the vague hope of getting laid LMAO. They shouldn't have shamed men for so long.

It's always "men care about nothing but sex" but take a fvcking look around. The majority of dudes I see in public are AFC's who don't know any better because of the feminist dribble they were brought up on, and they want a real relationship. Meanwhile 95%+ of the women I see these days are sex crazed, narcissistic, riding the c0ck carousal, and act way worse than any of the feminist descriptions of a man.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my ex for example, never refused sex, but its a matter of how you train your puppy. If she is certain you will leave her on the instant if she refuses she wont. But mine was a diff kind of monster, she could ruin a good fvck in the flick of a switch with mysterious pains and what not fuking psycho.

But she couldnt cook, she didnt do jack ****, so **** these princesses.

Better a warm meal and clean house and a female with a smile on her face. If both chasing carreer I think its a good thing to help around, but dont do it in front of her, unless its cooking. *****es love a man who can cook. But dont make it a habit. And dont dwell on sex. Dwelling on wheather or not she wants the D is exactly why you get refused ;]

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if you're going to fold, fold like a phucking boss and outdo her:

https://youtu.be/qLtY3QhbCrI

Then look at her and say "anything else?...ok gotta run...later"

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
LOL that picture represents things pretty well. The girl is pretty, but not all that, and looks like the type to make orbiter and guy "friends" help out. The dude looks like the kind of guy who would white-knight big time, cuss out a dude on social media, and "standup" for a girl at the bar who is just talking to another guy.
Oh that girl is DTF, and I'd certainly bend her over the washer and let it help me do some of the work.