Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Choice of GUARANTEE FOR Valentines?

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K,

OPTION 1 - Well I can either see one of my dates this FRIDAY 02.12.10 AND on Valentines Day, she seems like she won't flake but I can't guarantee that, so I've got 2 other options. She is more than happy to travel upto me, and she suggested coming.

OPTION 2 - See one of my targets whose travellling down from far with her 4 Wild girlfriends and get totally smashed with them and my friends ,isolate her and hopefully ONS (since we've been speaking for so long), its a penthouse they're going to be staying in.

OR

OPTION 3 - See another date who is coming down from far ALSO, and its a guranteed LAY. Thing is, the FIRST (OPTION 1) girl is someone I closed recently and want to see if I have learnt anything from here since joining last year.

Options 2 is a 50/50% chance SNL and Option 3 is a guaranteed SNL.

Wise thing to do?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, it's a bad idea to take a girl you've just met out on valentines. That position is reserved for GFs, otherwise it's too intimate and needy.

I'd say go get smashed with the girl and her friends, maybe you'll get a 5-some ;)

Tide

Don Juan
Reaction score
THREE THREE THREE!

Sorry, that must just be my wild party animal side coming out again :)

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
K,

OPTION 1 - Well I can either see one of my dates this FRIDAY 02.12.10 AND on Valentines Day, she seems like she won't flake but I can't guarantee that, so I've got 2 other options. She is more than happy to travel upto me, and she suggested coming.

OPTION 2 - See one of my targets whose travellling down from far with her 4 Wild girlfriends and get totally smashed with them and my friends ,isolate her and hopefully ONS (since we've been speaking for so long), its a penthouse they're going to be staying in.

OR

OPTION 3 - See another date who is coming down from far ALSO, and its a guranteed LAY. Thing is, the FIRST (OPTION 1) girl is someone I closed recently and want to see if I have learnt anything from here since joining last year.

Options 2 is a 50/50% chance SNL and Option 3 is a guaranteed SNL.

Wise thing to do?
Go with 1 and 3. Question: How long is option 2 available and which nights are they available? I only ask because if you REALLY played this right, you could maybe have all three options. It'd be a jammed packed weekend but it would be fun.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 2 girl will be in the city from 02.12.10 till the 02.15.10. She texted me asking if I was busy this V-day Weekend and that I should come and have a drink with here and her girlfriends, I haven't replied back yet, but I need to let her know because there Penthouse won't be open all night for guys to just come thru anytime.

Option 3. I'm not thinking about IF I'm going to these actual date, I'm just thinking about how I'm going to lose her, she wants an LTR, I just want the SNL. I'll think of something. :)

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 2

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn it, thought she would flake

FVCK!!!

Option 1 is hellbent on coming up to see me in about approx. 1 HOUR, man, I didn't even feel like seeing anyone today, I haven't prepared anything. Theres like left over Pizza from yesterday. I have no clue on what we should do, it would've been better to see her tommorow since my parents our going away for there anniversary for 2nights.

Guess I'm just going to have to slug it out. She said she was going to be in the area helping her friend with some homework, but she couldn't be bothered, so instead she told me she will be making her way up to me in an hour after dropping her little sister home.

Get WASTED - Dvd - then LAY? Mom's in, and she will be up and down the house packing her stuff. I'm just in one of those "My time" moods. Like walking around the house naked with nobody there moods, fvck it. Stay tuned for the report in my field reports thread on this one.