Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chocolate Milk and Protein

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you guys drink chocolate milk to get your daily requirement of protein. Reason I'm asking is because some of the protein shakes advertise as having 20 grams of protein per serving, while my milk carton says 10 grams of protein per glass. So is there anything different about getting your protein from two glasses of choc milk which costs maybe 5 bucks for two cartons with 5 servings per carton, to the more expensive protein powder?

Just curious...I'm personally not into looking like the Hulk, just keeping myself lean and fit.

- Raoul

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's do the math...

Protien Powder: 20$ for 1000g = 2 cents per gram of protien

Milk: 5$ for 10 servings * 20 grams per serving = 2.5 cents per gram of protien

Protien powder is not more expensive, it is usually cheaper.

Also, chocolate milk has tons of sugars that you would rather avoid or "waist" on some other food. What would you rather have, 2 glasses of chocolate milk or an ice cold protien shake and a steak?

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
two words for u, whey and casien. im sure u heard those words before cause infact those are two types of protien(stay away from soy protien!)to be brief casien mainly comes from dairy and egg products where as whey comes from some dairy and meat products. the reason why im telling u this is because you mostly want whey protein in your diet and your not going to get it from drinking yoo-hoo all day. your body breaksdown whey way much faster that casien so u would want to use it before and after workout where as casien is absorbed much slower, so use it at night. so dont be dumb grab the whey protein. dont get that nitro-S**t. try VP2 or optimum

mage

Don Juan
Reaction score
chocolate milk is counter-productive

you woulnd't eat candy bars and donuts and cake when working out and seeing improvement and that goes for chocolate milk, and sodas because they are just dead calories. When you eat simple sugars, they just make you fat, slow the body down.