Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Choco-Lovers of Sosuave, REPRESENT

Do you preferably date light skinned women, or women of color?

• Totally Dark ebony women (burnt)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Light Skinned Colored Women (Rihanna, Halle Berry etc)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Dark Skinned White Women (Jersey Shore etc)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Fair Complexion Women

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's strange I see the majority of users on here, when they post their pics of attractive women it's usually light-skinned females! I see considerably more white skinned girls on here than Mexican, Black, Indian etc. When I say white I mean Russian, European, American etc.

Where's the love for our chocolate princesses?! I was raised in a Latin family so I saw my fair share of beautiful Latinas. Naturally I think because of my upbringing (and the fact that I'm the whitest guy in my family) I am drawn to women of color.

People complain black girls usually have attitude problems, but light skinned African girls are absolutely gorgeous. Same with Latinas and Filipinas etc.
I'd take a curvy light black girl over a thin white girl all the time!!!

Lauren London

Zoe Saldana

Rihanna

Halle Berry

Coloured Women >>> White Women!!!!

There's always exceptions of course, but my point stands.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I banged down a 29 year old ebony goddess a coupla' weeks ago.

That b!tch was who Dyson modeled his vacuum after. The DSL's were superb.

Truly a glorious d!cksucker. The darker skinned woman loves the bald, tattoo'ed burly bastard.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone rails on me for dating white women. I like black women too. would **** the **** out of amy holmes.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a white guy, and generally prefer white women. If I had to create my ideal woman, she would be brunette with dark skin.

With that being said, I have a crazy crush on Lauren London, and have for a while. When I'm out, I find myself hitting on black chicks pretty regularly. I got this one girl I've known since freshman year of college that I'm starting to test some new DJ skills on, as well. Generally, I don't think black women are as attractive, but when you find a good one.... oh my god...

P­ornography

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man those women are all smoking hot and drop dead sexy. I've never thought of halle berry as incredibly fine, until I saw those melons.

But OP you contradict yourself with the last picture.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer Light skinned A.K.A "Red Bones" but couldn't care less if shes white black blue or purple. Why have the regular flavor when you can have the variety pack

:up:

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no preference. I've dated/had sex with both. My favorite look are Indian girls though - I love that brown skin with long straight black hair thing they have going.

Black women seem to love me for some reason. I think it's because I have so little black culture in me (hate rap/hip-hip, can't dance, etc.) that I'm seen as somewhat of a rarity or challenge.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
I am a white guy, and generally prefer white women. If I had to create my ideal woman, she would be brunette with dark skin.

With that being said, I have a crazy crush on Lauren London, and have for a while. When I'm out, I find myself hitting on black chicks pretty regularly. I got this one girl I've known since freshman year of college that I'm starting to test some new DJ skills on, as well. Generally, I don't think black women are as attractive, but when you find a good one.... oh my god...
Just googled.. mother of ****ing god yes. this.\

halley berry is a clone of my mom, i never could get into that, though she is pretty.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated just about every race. At this point in the game it boils down to if I think she's hot and how she treats me. That being said, redheads do tend to get my motor running a little bit more than most.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Warrior74 said:
I've dated just about every race. At this point in the game it boils down to if I think she's hot and how she treats me. That being said, redheads do tend to get my motor running a little bit more than most.
Warrior74, I feel you brother. I don't really mind any races, but I'm also a whiteboy and I'll say that girls opposite of me (i.e. dark) have always tickled my fancy.

So I vote poll choice #2.

Also,

backbreaker said:
Just googled.. mother of ****ing god yes. this.\

halley berry is a clone of my mom, i never could get into that, though she is pretty.
There was no need to Google.....her picture was in the OP..

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some comedian told a joke one day, white people are pale, when they blush they are red, when they get hurt they turn purple, when they die they turn yellowish, yet black people are the colored's ones lol

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ loves the light skinned colored girls. Ain't nothing like a yellow model.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im a white guy and white and asian girls are the only females im interested in.

supose its the way I have been raised.

but eveyone to their own.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Black girls in general just have a little bit too much ass for powpow.

I thought this thread was about real chocolate, in which case Im on that 80% cacao joint.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t