Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chinese Medicine Discussion

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody tried Chinese Medication like those black herb medicines, acupunctures, etc. I don't believe any of this stuff. The Chinese docs can tell what's wrong with you just to checking your pulse, (lol, ridiculous). And they assume sometimes or certain illess, Chinese medication worked even better than real medicines. Does anyone believe they work? The problem is that I've searching the internet and there's not a single sight said the medication sucks. Discuss

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, according to chinese people, when you have a cough, you can't swallow anything cold, sour, sweet, and chicken. Is this true?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
The problem is that I've searching the internet and there's not a single sight said the medication sucks. Discuss
Maybe it doesn't?

ProtoMan1

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR said:
Anybody tried Chinese Medication like those black herb medicines, acupunctures, etc. I don't believe any of this stuff. The Chinese docs can tell what's wrong with you just to checking your pulse, (lol, ridiculous). And they assume sometimes or certain illess, Chinese medication worked even better than real medicines. Does anyone believe they work? The problem is that I've searching the internet and there's not a single sight said the medication sucks. Discuss
lol. your post is ridiculous. do some real research instead just jacking up the internet. just because you can't find something on the net means it sucks.

Johnny Double

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with chinese medicine, just eat right, and workout regularly. That's all you need.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While the cosmology behind it all obviously cannot be valid, there is something to it. Over the course of thousands of years, why wouldn't they come up with something useful, even if they can't properly explain it?

A friend of my father's had a tumor in his throat. Western doctors tried everything they could and concluded there was nothing they could do and that he would probably die. He went to Beijing and sought out a renowned doctor of traditional Chinese medicine and after a few months it was reduced from the size of a golfball to the size of a pea.

One of my professors was from China, and he studied an obscure martial art for 16 or so years before becoming a professor. He believed in pretty much all of the superstition behind it, but whether it was true or not, a lot of it worked. He told us that if he started feeling sick, he would just meditate for an hour or two and it would go away (properly circulating his Chi). One day in class he had a bad cold, sneezing a lot and coughing. I came back a few hours later to turn in a paper and he was completely better, tip-top shape.

There is something behind it, I will tell you that. It's just so different from western medicine that it could take a while before it is properly evaluated.