Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks you have seduced into giving you a bj + other thing

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
anyone care to share what they told women word per word and how she responded to it?

hasnt happened to me yet. But im sure some of you out there experienced this.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure - actually interesting that you brought that up. I'm dating this girl now that has NEVER given head before me. Here's what I did to convince her.

First - tell her that you don't judge and you prefer learning from each other. You each become better people through communication and enjoy each other more.

Second - It's not the act of giving the ******* that's special. it's the though behind it and the person giving it. It's wanting to please the other person and make the other person feel happy.

Also - no matter how bad she is, tell her she's GREAT the first time. It's positive reinforcement. She's more likely to do it again then, then you can teach her what you like.

Go down on her first and make sure she enjoys it. Caress her... make it special. She'll do the same for you.

Anyway - it's not so much "convincing" her to do it. It's an ideology, the more you give, the more you receive. You have to get her to want to do it.

there's more advanced stuff you can do, using NLP but i won't go into that here. Stuff like telling her she only gets 3 licks, etc... Works really well especially after you've gotten her to REALLY want to.

Cheers.
- Maverick / Syncmaster

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she's not taking up the bat to start sucking you off then she either is shy/inexperienced about it.

In my experience if she knows that I would enjoy giving head to her, just go 69 and if she's into it she will go for it. By all means do not ask her or force her like some idiots do, she will either do it or not.

She will most likely be even more to it if you just got out of a shower/vice versa.

BadAssMoFo

Don Juan
Reaction score
you think you need to CONVINCE a woman to give you head?

jesus christ, you've got it wrong.

Be secure in yourself..confident.

Be a free spirit.

Kiss her, even if she doesn't want to be kissed and don't take her reaction seriously.

Women love pegging a man down to be a certain way...and guess what....

the ones they peg down are the losers.

Don't be that dude...be yourself...nobody is as one dimensional as women would like them to be...don't let her figure you out, and she'll be begging you to c*m in her mouth.

Also...

This is preached OVER and OVER again here..but it's the BEST insight on this entire site--

Don't ever lose sight of your values, beliefs, passions, etc. for ANYONE...I don't give a fu*k if cindy crawford is offering to suck you off if you change your mind about something.

I met this girl--hardcore christian. I'm agnostic. She asked about what i believed...and i told her...

we discussed this for a while..she started to get pissed off...but i never once tried to please her.

She lost her virginity to me that night.

I used no persuasion methods, did nothing to appease her, and she was begging me to put it inside of her.

Don't ever believe you need anyone's approval but your own. Pus*y is always going to be around..no matter where you go.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you gotta do is get her turned on man, then:

"suck me, baby"
"ok"

simple as that.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BadAssMoFo said:
you think you need to CONVINCE a woman to give you head?

jesus christ, you've got it wrong.

Be secure in yourself..confident.

Be a free spirit.

Kiss her, even if she doesn't want to be kissed and don't take her reaction seriously.

Women love pegging a man down to be a certain way...and guess what....

the ones they peg down are the losers.

Don't be that dude...be yourself...nobody is as one dimensional as women would like them to be...don't let her figure you out, and she'll be begging you to c*m in her mouth.

Also...

This is preached OVER and OVER again here..but it's the BEST insight on this entire site--

Don't ever lose sight of your values, beliefs, passions, etc. for ANYONE...I don't give a fu*k if cindy crawford is offering to suck you off if you change your mind about something.

I met this girl--hardcore christian. I'm agnostic. She asked about what i believed...and i told her...

we discussed this for a while..she started to get pissed off...but i never once tried to please her.

She lost her virginity to me that night.

I used no persuasion methods, did nothing to appease her, and she was begging me to put it inside of her.

Don't ever believe you need anyone's approval but your own. Pus*y is always going to be around..no matter where you go.
Everything is persuasion

BadAssMoFo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with that to an extent...but, my point here is, that persuading a girl to have sex was not my intent...

my intent was to be myself.

the girl WAS persuaded to bang me, but it was not my goal.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Funny you ask this verysuave. I was with your mother last night, and the convo went like this:

me: You're really beautiful, I was expecting something else because your son(verysuave) told me you were an old hag out of her prime.

yourmom: That little bastard.

me: *whips out penis*, show me your skills.

The meaning behind this story, ****.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Galt said:
Funny you ask this verysuave. I was with your mother last night, and the convo went like this:

me: You're really beautiful, I was expecting something else because your son(verysuave) told me you were an old hag out of her prime.

yourmom: That little bastard.

me: *whips out penis*, show me your skills.

The meaning behind this story, ****.
You're cool

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
syncmaster said:
You're cool
Thank you. I'm glad I have your approval and I'll use it to validate myself sexually.