Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks with boyfriends, whats up with this one?

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im starting to develop a theory that chicks with bf's just have a day where they are gonna find a guy and flirt to hell with him. check this out:

I go to class today, and were doing some group thing, the hb of the class ends up in my group, i really dont care. So we talk a bit and i didnt think anything of it, except she is giving me massive eye contact. The amt. of ec you usually get from someone you've known a while. I mean like every 5 seconds we were staring at each others eyes. So we have a class break and Im just sittin there on the bench and she comes right over sits right beside me, her friend on the other side and we all start talking like ive known them forever.

They're showing me pictures of sh1t, and im like ok now i gotta pretend to give a sh1t. I didnt show any ****iness, or even much funny. Sure enough the hb is like laughing like shes drunk, and she tapped me on the shoulder during convo. I did some kino back but it was realllly subtle like a backhanded tap on the leg. Funny thing is when she's scrolling through her pics she's like oh this is my bf. Then as they are walkin off i hear hb talkin about how she's mad at her bf and needed a break for today. As we were walkin outta class i tried to make ec, and got nothing, and just left. What do u guys think, was this some kinda game she likes to play?

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
Im starting to develop a theory that chicks with bf's just have a day where they are gonna find a guy and flirt to hell with him. check this out:

I go to class today, and were doing some group thing, the hb of the class ends up in my group, i really dont care. So we talk a bit and i didnt think anything of it, except she is giving me massive eye contact. The amt. of ec you usually get from someone you've known a while. I mean like every 5 seconds we were staring at each others eyes. So we have a class break and Im just sittin there on the bench and she comes right over sits right beside me, her friend on the other side and we all start talking like ive known them forever.

They're showing me pictures of sh1t, and im like ok now i gotta pretend to give a sh1t. I didnt show any ****iness, or even much funny. Sure enough the hb is like laughing like shes drunk, and she tapped me on the shoulder during convo. I did some kino back but it was realllly subtle like a backhanded tap on the leg. Funny thing is when she's scrolling through her pics she's like oh this is my bf. Then as they are walkin off i hear hb talkin about how she's mad at her bf and needed a break for today. As we were walkin outta class i tried to make ec, and got nothing, and just left. What do u guys think, was this some kinda game she likes to play?
Sounds like she is dumping the BF and your the next target to me.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya thats what i was thinkin too, and i really hate this cause i dont know how to pursue. Im guessing im just gonna talk to her and jsut pretend like i've never even heard about her bf, and play it like i normally would. Thing is she came on so hard, im wondering how i should be next time around her, lots of kino right, should i do the cf thing? man i feel like a noob cause its been so dang long since i really had to game a chick.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got used buddy.. "just for the day"!

..And then she opened her legs for her boyfriend the very same night while not giving you a second thought.

Don't be under any illusions - don't give this chick anymore attention.

She made it very clear what it was she was doing that day - you must pick-up on this stuff as she isn't interested in you and told you so, knowing you would hear.

If you pursue her or make any advances she will think you're clueless and didn't get the hint and would sooner think bad of you rather than accept any blame or guilt.

Forget her, hate or laugh at her in silence and don't show it. If you're going to do anything, give other chicks attention in front of her and don't give her any - don't make it obvious. If she tries to get your attention, don't give it. She doesn't want it for the right reasons.

The Muscly Jerk

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
You got used buddy.. "just for the day"!

..And then she opened her legs for her boyfriend the very same night while not giving you a second thought.

Don't be under any illusions - don't give this chick anymore attention.

She made it very clear what it was she was doing that day - you must pick-up on this stuff as she isn't interested in you and told you so, knowing you would hear.

If you pursue her or make any advances she will think you're clueless and didn't get the hint and would sooner think bad of you rather than accept any blame or guilt.

Forget her, hate or laugh at her in silence and don't show it. If you're going to do anything, give other chicks attention in front of her and don't give her any - don't make it obvious. If she tries to get your attention, don't give it. She doesn't want it for the right reasons.

The Muscly Jerk
ya this is what i was like in denial of. Frickin Attention ***** *****es playing games man. I swear 1/2 the girls ive ever tried to get with are AW's man. Once their AW-ness is discovered they need to be branded so we know not to waste our time with them.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ok - you can get your own back.. I would sooner make an AW feel worthless than stick it up any chick - it's far more rewarding. Call me evil, hateful, bitter - I don't care. It's so much fun.

Think of it as an opportunity, she revealed herself and it's your chance to punish her. Do it for every guy she's ever used and enjoy yourself.

The Muscly Jerk

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont even think about it, just pretend nothing is there and let her make the moves, if any will be made. At best, she is eyeing you to be the fall guy if she ever breaks up with her bf.

Had the same thing happen, except in my case the girl ran out of the gym as I was leaving and approached me. Long story short, same line about problems with bf, etc., at the end she called me up on the phone to ask me why I walked away rudely from her after trying to set up another date and to explain that she never lead me on or whatever. I calmly apologized, said "well when u have some free time, give me a call" and erased her number 1 minute later. It was a lesson, but a good one.

It's not worth it, stay away from b*tches that mention BFs while being flirty with you, and especially those that start talking about problems with them. If the girl has a BF and truly wants to either f**k you or possibly have you replace him, she won't mention the BF.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont even listen to this ****. Theres one really huge thing about being a DJ that makes your options extremely limited. BALLS. First of all anytime a girl is flirting with you, you should be going for the number if your interested and shes hot. Second of all chicks do stuff like say I'm really mad at my bf maybe its time to take a break to clue you in. Basically if your gonna listen to someone listen to me. Over the next 2 weeks start to pay a little more attention to her but don't make a move. You need to let her breakup unless you wanna make a move while shes got him. Basically heres the plan start busting on her little by little and use a little ****y funny, slowly build your kino and in about 2 weeks go for her number. MAN read my other posts for cf ideas and stuff. Try using my high 5 trick. Only read my new **** the other ****s garbage.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also in these two weeks since your rusty as you say you should also start getting rejected as practice so that you will be more smooth and not an oaf when you ask her out. Try something like you know I like spagetti dinners I guess you could cook me some but if you put roofies in it I'm going to have to consider pressing charges.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is, when a girl flirts like this to me, I'm going after her. Eventually one won't be an attention *****. You have to wade through the attention *****s to find the real thing, and with the info you provided, it's not 100% she's an attention *****, she could be tired of her boyfriend. In any case, since she has a bf, there would be drama. But I'm done worrying whether or not a girl might be an attention ***** in the beginning. If she flirts with me I'm going after her.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IamtheAlphamale said:
Try something like you know I like spagetti dinners I guess you could cook me some but if you put roofies in it I'm going to have to consider pressing charges.

That may work with a 15 year old dorky girl. Chances are she's an attention *****, I'm sure. So you could either save face and not go after her or you could give it a shot. It's up to you.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DONT BE A ***** who cares about saving face. Rejection is a building block on the road to becoming what you want to become.