Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks will cheat: Seduction community fear mongering

B

BeDJ

This thread reveals the closet white knights and if they do their due diligence, women will love them for who they are.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
This thread reveals the closet white knights and if they do their due diligence, women will love them for who they are.
Never thought I'd ever white knighted chicks, but if master DJs tell me I do I guess I do..You learn something new here everyday.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
And there it is....

Would you care to explain further BeginningDJ? Always curious to hear the reasoning for the White Knight card being thrown out.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:
I'll do that. Thanks for your assitance KJ. LMAO

While you're spewing your thinly veiled sheild of text script to protect your butthurt while living in your basement I'm real life with chicks that you'd cry in a corner before even trying to open your mouth. Good day.
Whatever dude. Its obvious you have a real hard-on for me since you feel the need to insult me constantly (when I have done and said nothing to provoke these attacks).

Sensitive 18-year old beta faggots like you don't pull hotties. At best you pull a HB6 (when you're not sucking c0cks :crackup:)

So go find your HB6 dream girl (or dream guy) and stop crying about the men who "don't believe in love" d!ck face.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well OP, I can tell you for a fact that most woman have the ability to cheat. This has nothing to do with being with the right type of girls or whatnot

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Whatever dude. Its obvious you have a real hard-on for me since you feel the need to insult me constantly (when I have done and said nothing to provoke these attacks).

Sensitive 18-year old beta faggots like you don't pull hotties. At best you pull a HB6 (when you're not sucking c0cks :crackup:)

So go find your HB6 dream girl (or dream guy) and stop crying about the men who "don't believe in love" d!ck face.

I insult you because you're nothing more than a KJing clown. Clown. You replied to me in a thread I posted. Foolio.

Playswithimselfman = The poor mans cheap imitation Burroughs.

Nice try son. But you aren't grown enough to fill your Daddy's shoes. Good day.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:
There seems to be a common theme of fear mongering in the seduction community where it's like a "fact" that all or even most women will cheat on you.

That's nonsense. Not all chicks will cheat on you if you find the right one. If you are going for more or the most chicks to prove something to yourself or others the less you'll focus on finding the best chick for you (if you are truly interested in that.)

Most will act like they have each others backs and complain about "betas" yet the same "one for all and all for one" cult would gladly see themselves finish first before you.

If you look for the right chick for you, you might be completely surprised that that same chick would have your back more than ANY DJ can claim they would.

You really don't think the community that preaches all chicks will cheat on you "spin the most plates" etc. if they found the right chick for them would really give a crap if you found the right chick for you do you? Perhaps less than a handful.

Don't forget that.
This is true.

It is worth keeping in mind that most of those who visit seduction forums are those who are not successful in dating and relationships. Naturally they will be bitter, and with all the feminist laws today, it is easy to fall for the temptation to view women as The Enemy.

There will also be the few total freaks who normal people stay far away from in real life. Few but loud. Their lack of social lives gives them more time to spend online.

So the worldview we hear is skewered.

I also note that those in these kind of forums who are successful with women - those who have reached the point all claim to aspire to - never say that women will always cheat on you, are always looking for someone better than you, etc. They will be more relaxed and nuanced in their comments, avoiding both the Enemy version and the we-are-all-the-same version.

BeginningDJ said:
Do you consider it cheating if your GF meets a guy, dumps you and fvcks him?

Women DO NOT want to abandon the comforts of their current relationship until they have found someone else. Once they do, YOU are disposable.

Taken women have still have plenty of options. They will dump you if they find an upgrade because they aren't wired for loyalty, honor and for better or worse.

Understand that relationships have a shelf life and that men usually come out emotionally and mentally worse off than women.
That's the "hypergamy" talk. While there is such a thing that someone can leave a partner for a better partner, giving it a scientific-sounding name doesn't make it ever-present.

"They will dump you if they find an upgrade because they aren't wired for loyalty, honor"

While women don't approve of the concept of honor - they think a man should lay low instead of speaking out against the prevailing orthodoxy, become a rebel and get his head cut off, which keeps him from caring for the couple's children - they do have plenty of loyalty. Just as much as men. With individual variations, just as among men.

But again. Those who have found loyal women will generally not be found here. So telling a nuanced view is like Sisyphus pushing the boulder in Hades.

Last edited:

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
And there it is....

Would you care to explain further BeginningDJ? Always curious to hear the reasoning for the White Knight card being thrown out.
It is thrown out to shut down debate, it seems.

Funny, I have been called hateful toward women and a misogynist so many times in other forums and in real life, for pointing out scientific facts about differences between the sexes. And for opposing feminists with facts and statistics. Back in high school, and also at the university, my grades were hurt by this in some classes and I made enemies among certain other students, while those who agreed with me were afraid to speak up. Yet here I run the risk of being called a "white knight" or similar if I say that women can be loyal in a relationship.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Wolfgang.. Repped!

There are bitter people who have had bad experiences with women, it's the main reason why people join this forum...

There is a lot of negativity around this forum lately and whilst I appreciate it takes time for the newbie to grasp the DJ message.. Hell, i'll always be learning its what you got to do!

My view on cheating is this... A lot of people do it.. Men and women, however not EVERYONE does it. Most of my friends in LTR's haven't cheated.

My best friend got cheated on... if you properly screen women then you should be finding a HIGH quality woman who wouldn't cheat.. I'm pretty confident neither of the LTR's i've been in have cheated on me!

Caught in the wrong situation at the wrong time a lot of girls would cheat and a lot of guys would cheat.. If I walked into my room and had Michelle Keegan lay there i'd find it very very hard to walk away, like most women would with David Beckham.

You gotta stay positive.. This forum is here to learn, I come here for myself primarily to improve my way of thinking and living. I don't come here to slag people off or look at the forum as something bad.

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Maybe humans were never meant to get married or be in relationships.....jesus
Marriage is unnatural. Avoid it like the plague.

Relationships are fine -- just never live with the broad

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
I do not consider myself a "white knight", but of course women love me for who I am. What, are they going to love me for who I'm not? Of course, I don't go around with a fake Mystery PUA persona, so that makes it easier. Since I'm pretty much honest and upfront about who I am, at least any interest that I generate is genuine.

Wolfgang D said:
It is worth keeping in mind that most of those who visit seduction forums are those who are not successful in dating and relationships. Naturally they will be bitter, and with all the feminist laws today, it is easy to fall for the temptation to view women as The Enemy.

There will also be the few total freaks who normal people stay far away from in real life. Few but loud. Their lack of social lives gives them more time to spend online.

So the worldview we hear is skewered.
Agreed. I have always been bothered by the so called view of reality here that PUA types swear is all true, because when I look at the real world, I find it simply does not match. A lot of it is just bitterness, inexperience, and venting frustrations.

Wolfgang D said:

Funny, I have been called hateful toward women and a misogynist so many times in other forums and in real life, for pointing out scientific facts about differences between the sexes. And for opposing feminists with facts and statistics. Back in high school, and also at the university, my grades were hurt by this in some classes and I made enemies among certain other students, while those who agreed with me were afraid to speak up. Yet here I run the risk of being called a "white knight" or similar if I say that women can be loyal in a relationship.
Very true. This is something I notice a lot on this forum lately. I call this "male shaming". If you don't agree with their viewpoints, they will try to shame you by using words like "white knight" or more recently "beta faggot". They just want you to shut up, and discourage real discussion.

I've been reading your posts with interest lately, Wolfgang D, and I agree with most of what you've been saying. You are clearly a very intelligent person and have been making some excellent points. Keep it up.

By the way, I think it's true that most any woman could cheat if it was the right person, the right place, or the right time. But it doesn't mean she's going to. Just like any man could cheat. There are no guarantees in life. But you can't shut your life down and vow never to feel anything again, just because you might get hurt. I don't think that's a healthy way to live at all. We're not supposed to be afraid of rejection, but we're supposed to cower in fear that some woman might cheat on us? If it happens, it happens. We're all men here, let's have some balls, shall we?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will all women cheat? No.

Do all women have the potential to cheat under the perfect circumstances? Yes.

It's better not to focus on the potential though.... But as a once king of other mens' women - I'll say it is often painfully easy to make those perfect circumstances occur........ ESPECIALLY if he is neglecting her physically and emotionally..... Which is why all the guys who think being successful keeps their woman around are idiots..... Because women with men who are successful are the EASIEST to steal because he's more focused on his stock portfolio than her @ss....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, notch down the personal attacks please. This thread has had some interesting exchanges of ideas & perceptions but the ad homonym exchanges are going to get it locked.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
When I clicked on the link below, it said it was posted 39 minutes ago...

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1h7hrn/seducing_a_woman_with_a_bf_quick_pointers/
The guy in this link is a clown.

Wolfgang D said:

Truth. :up:

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
you must not have much experience with these demons.
The reason I said that is because my last girlfriend who was in her 30's... when it came to sexual partners in her life I was her #6. She was BPD, but did like to talk about her life, and what she'd been through. She also did like to ask a lot of questions. This was one of the reasons I stayed with her, even after all the red flags. At the time, I felt she was being open and honest with me, which she was, but I felt it was because of me, I was someone special to her. Yes, she did suck me in, and it did....suck. She also told me about all of her relationships. And, what I pieced together, through countless conversations, is that she cheated on all of her LTR's.... either with the next guy she was going to be in an LTR with or with a previous one. She was in her 6th LTR, with me, and she had cheated on all of her previous ones, including a long term marriage.

She was by no means a slut, farthest thing from it, she was in her 30's and had only been with 6 guys, all of which she was in an LTR with. She was high society in a closed nit community, and had guys pining for her attention all the time.... with many orbiters, that she kept as orbiters. BUT she was a cheater with no loyalty, PlayHerMan's first post on this thread is pin point when it comes to her. Not all though.

There are women who are promiscuous, they date a lot, go out on weekends and get blown out. Many would call them slvts. Does this mean they have no loyalty? Does this mean they would cheat in a commited relationship? As a generalization I would say NO. Some would yes, but that is why a lot of these "slvts" aren't in a commited relationship, because they like to date a lot of guys and/or they don't know how to keep the guy they want around. So be it. It doesn't mean they're dishonest or screw guys over. They screw guys....and probably leave some a little upset, and wanting more. But it doesn't mean that when they do decide to commit to one man that they will cheat on him.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Like I said, you are lacking in experience. Just because non-slvta cheat too does not mean slvts won't cheat, on the contrary. Slvts are fooked in the head(which is why they are slvuts to begin with). If your point is that you shouldn't assume someone is a quality girl just because they aren't a slvt though then you are correct. I've been cheated on by all types. Of course take the # they give you with a grain of salt, particularly a known BPD.
That sucks that you have been cheated on, it really does. In my experience, which is vast, most women are not cheaters. Maybe my blinders have been up but I'm very perceptive and can read people very well. Maybe I have a different screening process that you do, I don't know. I will tell you this though, as far as experience, mine is up there.....it is.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Neither are men. ("Honor" though? Lol...)

Biologically, actually men are less wired for monogamy than women, because men can impregnate many women with relative ease, whilst women rely on the man remaining faithful to her for long enough to cater for offspring during and after her pregnancy.

It's just the way our evolution has worked, and men and women have marched in lockstep where that is concerned.
Hmmmm....what? :confused:

Halcyonique said:
I sure am a woman.
Oh, now it makes sense.

Invalid opinion. Nothing to see here.

WoodB

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the woman. Some will actually cheat and justify it in some fashion, whilst other women will not follow through with cheating but will check out their options through on-line dating sites, feriends, etc. And if they believe that they can do better, they will eventally drop you when THEY are ready. Some reamain loyal throughout.

Do I trust women? I do, but my red flag radar is always on. I don't want to approach a relationship cynically, but there has to be some balance.

I tend to drop my guard when the woman lays on her charm and she looks good. I think most men are like that. How many terrible behaviors have we rationalized because she was a looker and/or was good in the sack? I'm still working on it.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny_Kage said:
Hmmmm....what? :confused:

Oh, now it makes sense.

Invalid opinion. Nothing to see here.
If thats how you feel, wouldnt our male opinion of the opposite sex's behavior be invalid?

While I do agree that many people show bias and lack objectivity when judging a sex's behavior, men and women can have equally good insight into how either sex operates. Not everyone lacks objectivity.

And on topic, the ability to be monogamous varies from person to person. So I agree with the poster above me.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:
I insult you because you're nothing more than a KJing clown. Clown. You replied to me in a thread I posted. Foolio.

Playswithimselfman = The poor mans cheap imitation Burroughs.

Nice try son. But you aren't grown enough to fill your Daddy's shoes. Good day.
Feel better now bro?

And now that you finished your childish tantrum... guess what? You have accomplished NOTHING.. because I will keep doing what I've been doing here on SoSuave.

Maybe you should spend less time crying and more time gaming hotties. :crackup: :crackup: