Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks will cheat: Seduction community fear mongering

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
There seems to be a common theme of fear mongering in the seduction community where it's like a "fact" that all or even most women will cheat on you.

That's nonsense. Not all chicks will cheat on you if you find the right one. If you are going for more or the most chicks to prove something to yourself or others the less you'll focus on finding the best chick for you (if you are truly interested in that.)

Most will act like they have each others backs and complain about "betas" yet the same "one for all and all for one" cult would gladly see themselves finish first before you.

If you look for the right chick for you, you might be completely surprised that that same chick would have your back more than ANY DJ can claim they would.

You really don't think the community that preaches all chicks will cheat on you "spin the most plates" etc. if they found the right chick for them would really give a crap if you found the right chick for you do you? Perhaps less than a handful.

Don't forget that.

B

BeDJ

Do you consider it cheating if your GF meets a guy, dumps you and fvcks him?

Women DO NOT want to abandon the comforts of their current relationship until they have found someone else. Once they do, YOU are disposable.

Taken women have still have plenty of options. They will dump you if they find an upgrade because they aren't wired for loyalty, honor and for better or worse.

Understand that relationships have a shelf life and that men usually come out emotionally and mentally worse off than women.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
they aren't wired for loyalty, honor and for better or worse.
Neither are men. ("Honor" though? Lol...)

Biologically, actually men are less wired for monogamy than women, because men can impregnate many women with relative ease, whilst women rely on the man remaining faithful to her for long enough to cater for offspring during and after her pregnancy.

It's just the way our evolution has worked, and men and women have marched in lockstep where that is concerned.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Neither are men.

Not all men. I've never had the need to cheat on any chick I've dated. I don't see the point when we could just go our seperate ways.

The difference is I don't need someone or someone's to validate me.

If a chick cheated on me? I'd be disappointed sure. But I wouldn't let a chick cheating on me turn me bitter or use "DJ" as some thinly veiled sheild against finding a better person. I'd simply learn and grow from the experience but never go back. Period. True story.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
They will dump you if they find an upgrade because they aren't wired for loyalty, honor and for better or worse.

Hypergamy doesn't care about all that sh!t. There's a reason why women don't shake hands to gauge each others worth, they don't come out with stuff like "word is bond" or "a woman is only as good as her word", why they are absent from expressions like "his bloods worth bottling" or "he's a salt of the earth" etc etc, why women initiate 75% of divorces (besides the cash and prizes obviously)

It's cause hypergamy much like the honey badger, don't give a fvck.

That's all the realm of men and will always be the realm of men. It's what was needed to transition from eating and sh!tting in caves to civilization as you know it. Hence why you take the reigns off a woman's hypergamous nature, throw in a sea of beta's/omega's mimicking womanly behaviour and it all turns pear shape.

To be fair to women though they're only running with the ball men ( and/or to a greater extent God, if that's your bag) gave them. Hence also why it's so important to look at her father. Strong father means he's already shaped her to slot into and be a pleasant addition for the world of a man.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look for the right chick for you, you might be completely surprised that that same chick would have your back more than ANY DJ can claim they would.
Agree, that's how it should be.... ?

On that note, I've never had an LTR cheat on me...that I know of anyway. Even after these last three months of being on here, I still see most women as "good". I'm older though, and have gone through my own experiences, so it would me more difficult for a forum to influence me as much as say someone in the high school forum.

You really don't think the community that preaches all chicks will cheat on you "spin the most plates" etc. if they found the right chick for them would really give a crap if you found the right chick for you do you?

Don't agree. That is why most of us are here. To give and gain advice. Why would someone post advice and not care if that person succeeds or fails?

insomniac9

Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
Agree, that's how it should be.... ?

On that note, I've never had an LTR cheat on me...that I know of anyway. Even after these last three months of being on here, I still see most women as "good". I'm older though, and have gone through my own experiences, so it would me more difficult for a forum to influence me as much as say someone in the high school forum.

You really don't think the community that preaches all chicks will cheat on you "spin the most plates" etc. if they found the right chick for them would really give a crap if you found the right chick for you do you?

Don't agree. That is why most of us are here. To give and gain advice. Why would someone post advice and not care if that person succeeds or fails?
since you're older & wiser than me, allow me to ask a couple of questions here to learn & get a better understanding of your views on this issue

1. do you think the age of a woman or the generation or time period in which she grew up influences her values, particularly how likely she is to cheat ? if yes, can you elaborate why ? it seems that the younger generation of women is more likely to do so but i can't pin point why

2. do you think that in order for a woman to refrain from cheating on her man (bf/husband/whatever), she has to fear him or his reactions or his lack of attention in some way ? or just because he managed to make her love him so much that she wouldn't let the idea cross her mind ?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe humans were never meant to get married or be in relationships.....jesus

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
insomniac9 said:
since you're older & wiser than me, allow me to ask a couple of questions here to learn & get a better understanding of your views on this issue

1. do you think the age of a woman or the generation or time period in which she grew up influences her values, particularly how likely she is to cheat ? if yes, can you elaborate why ? it seems that the younger generation of women is more likely to do so but i can't pin point why

2. do you think that in order for a woman to refrain from cheating on her man (bf/husband/whatever), she has to fear him or his reactions or his lack of attention in some way ? or just because he managed to make her love him so much that she wouldn't let the idea cross her mind ?
Good questions insomniac. I don't know if I have the correct answers, but I can tell you how I feel about it.

Let me rephrase something, when I said "good", I mean that when I meet a girl, I give her a fair chance, I don't automatically assume she's going to cheat or try to screw me over. By no means are my eyes closed, but I have a general trust in people until they show me otherwise.

That being said, I feel I've always been a good judge of character, I see red flags and do my best to take appropriate logical action, often against how I feel. My game hasn't always been on point but I've usually been the guy to not put up with a girls ****ty behavior. This has resulted in most of my LTR's being somewhat healthy. My last LTR on the other hand, there were plenty of red flags (which I chose to dismiss) she had BPD I later learned, and if any of my LTR's did ever cheat on me it was her. BUT, I was laying it down :up: and she wasn't one to quickly jump in the sack with someone new, so my feeling is she never did. If I would have stayed with her, good chance she would have eventually cheated on me. One of the reasons (out of very many) that I left her, I was beginning to feel I couldn't trust her.

I am wise by the fact that I am relatively older than most guys on here as well as have been in numerous relationships....long term, short term, some good, some bad....and it seems I can relate to a lot of what I read on her. I can share my experiences, but like most people on this forum, I began here by looking for answers.

I do feel that there are women out there that are just absolute bad news and pre-dispositioned to cheat. They care only for themselves and, in doing so, will only not cheat if there are some types of consequences. There are also women, even former long term slvts, who, when they find a man, they will not cheat but be loyal just to him. I don't feel you should judge a woman by how many sexual partners she's had but by how she has acted while she has been in a serious relationship.

If she cheated on a current boyfriend by having sex with you then don't be surprised if she later cheats on you. Same goes for a girl that tries to get with you full well knowing you're already in a serious relationship. Don't be surprised.

Also, with the internet and FB and dating sites, women have more options than anytime in history. These sites empower these women and feed their egos.. In doing so, some of these women feel they are entitled to cheat if their boyfriend isn't satisfying them up to their standards. The shorter attention span of today's woman makes them less likely to try to make a relationship work when things aren't going so well.

The endless cycle of single parents, resulting in the breeding of BPD and AW girls and guys.... are resulting in bad relationships and broken marriages. Fueled by the endless options women have today, women feel they have the power to pick and choose who they want to be with and when....they know if a relationship ends, attention and/or a new relationship is right around the corner.

IMO the future looks bleak...

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Women are opportunistic sheep who will follow whatever is popular or whatever can improve their position in life. End of story.

The only thing that makes women behave themselves is fear. Having less testosterone than men makes them more risk averse and chicken-sh!t in general. This is a scientific FACT.. not my opinion.

Therefore, women only act the fool and run amok when they feel SAFE from danger. This is why women were more feminine and "sweet" back when they had less rights and had to depend on MEN for almost everything. Men could easily get away with beating them and raping them. Their only source of safety was a man.. so they treated that man well for their own good.

In 2013 there are far less threats to a woman's physical and emotional health. Most men are pandering beta faggots who will literally flush their wealth and lives away for access to p*ssy.

With the majority of men working hard to protect women... women have little to fear. They can even physically and emotionally abuse men without fear of retribution. So why would they behave themselves? Why be good? Why be loyal? Why give a sh!t how a man feels? It doesn't matter to them anyway! :crackup: :crackup:

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Women are opportunistic sheep who will follow whatever is popular or whatever can improve their position in life. End of story.

The only thing that makes women behave themselves is fear. Having less testosterone than men makes them more risk averse and chicken-sh!t in general. This is a scientific FACT.. not my opinion.

Therefore, women only act the fool and run amok when they feel SAFE from danger. This is why women were more feminine and "sweet" back when they had less rights and had to depend on MEN for almost everything. Men could easily get away with beating them and raping them. Their only source of safety was a man.. so they treated that man well for their own good.

In 2013 there are far less threats to a woman's physical and emotional health. Most men are pandering beta faggots who will literally flush their wealth and lives away for access to p*ssy.

With the majority of men working hard to protect women... women have little to fear. They can even physically and emotionally abuse men without fear of retribution. So why would they behave themselves? Why be good? Why be loyal? Why give a sh!t how a man feels? It doesn't matter to them anyway! :crackup: :crackup:
djjizzyjeff said:
There seems to be a common theme of fear mongering in the seduction community where it's like a "fact" that all or even most women will cheat on you.
Where did you ever get that idea?

I don't care what all you a$$holes say. I still believe in that thing called love!!! :rockon:

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
Where did you ever get that idea?

I don't care what all you a$$holes say. I still believe in that thing called love!!! :rockon:

According to the countless threads where dudes swear almost every chick will cheat on you. Or get involved with trash and then complain it's the chicks fault when they think with their d1ck instead of their God given brains.

I never cheated on any chick nor had any desire to. I'm confident in myself if it's not working out to end it. Even if I have no other options. I don't need someone or someone's to validate me.

And I agree with you 1000% percent. I still believe in love and do not care if no one else or chicks that agree with them don't believe in it.

Because most pretend like it..But they don't even truly love themselves. you can't love someone else if you don't love yourself first.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:
According to the countless threads where dudes swear almost every chick will cheat on you.

I never cheated on any chick nor had any desire to. I'm confident in myself if it's not working out to end it. Even if I have no other options. I don't need someone or someone's to validate me.

And I agree with you 1000% percent. I still believe in love and do not care if no one else or chicks that agree with them don't believe in it.

Because most pretend like it..But they don't even truly love themselves. you can't love someone else if you don't love yourself first.
If you believe in love then go find it bro.

If this site isn't your cup of tea, no one has a gun to your head making you read the threads or respond to the posts.

Go get your dream girl bro. She's waiting for ya. The clock is ticking!! :rock:

I don't think the majority of men on this site believe most women wake up in the morning and say: "How can I destroy a man's life today!!" :crackup:

No.. that's not what we believe. But at the same time, women don't wake up and say: "How can I SAVE a man's life today??" Either. In the end, women are out for their own best interest and in many causes.. their best interest clashes with a man's best interest. Men need to understand this and act accordingly.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djjizzyjeff said:

That's nonsense. Not all chicks will cheat on you if you find the right one. If you are going for more or the most chicks to prove something to yourself or others the less you'll focus on finding the best chick for you (if you are truly interested in that.)

Most will act like they have each others backs and complain about "betas" yet the same "one for all and all for one" cult would gladly see themselves finish first before you.

You really don't think the community that preaches all chicks will cheat on you "spin the most plates" etc. if they found the right chick for them would really give a crap if you found the right chick for you do you? Perhaps less than a handful.

Don't forget that.
what most men dont realize is that science always rules. A woman's hormonal profile, her circulating estrogen levels (And testosterone levels) will dictate what kind of sex drive she has and what kind of men shes attracted to. In general taller women cheat more...women with masculine features, will have higher sex drives in general.
for the most part muscular men, men with masculine facial characteristics (strong jawline strong cheekbones) will get cheated on less) there have been studies showing that women's eyes wander more when they are with a man of lower mate status.
regardless of what anyone says, any girl worth a damn will Very VERY rarely, cheat on a dominant man who is financially stable who she is sexually attracted to.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
If you believe in love then go find it bro.

If this site isn't your cup of tea, no one has a gun to your head making you read the threads or respond to the posts.

Go get your dream girl bro. She's waiting for ya. The clock is ticking!! :rock:

I'll do that. Thanks for your assitance KJ. LMAO

While you're spewing your thinly veiled sheild of text script to protect your butthurt while living in your basement I'm real life with chicks that you'd cry in a corner before even trying to open your mouth. Good day.