Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks who want or think they are 'actresses'

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Long story short. Met a seemingly pretty cool chick a few times at my part time job. (Customer) talked a lot, a few times she even claimed to come in to 'see me'. Had been told by a friend she asked about me at a party. I wound up possibly blowing it as this chick is like 24 I'm much older and honestly felt a little weird asking her out as I know she doesn't know my real age and I met her and her mom more than a few times at my second part time job. No biggie.

Today I saw a video of the same chick with an auditioning video for acting.

Question is kindof moot at this point for me but what do you guys feel about chicks who just graduate college, get a good job and now are all of a sudden trying to be an actress?

IMO it says someone who is a little full of themselves and still has their head in the clouds. Women these days are friggin hilarious.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it you live on the west side of LA or maybe the Valley side of the hills.

I dunno. She's 24, not married, and asks around about men she wants to hook up with. Why not tell her your dad is a producer or something?

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of actresses. They're not a rare mythical creature, or a delusional state of mind (read; Scientology).

They do exist you know. You can see them in the movies. :-D

Heck, encourage her! Be her fan!

And get laid. Obviously.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Cabal said:
I know a lot of actresses. They're not a rare mythical creature, or a delusional state of mind (read; Scientology).

They do exist you know. You can see them in the movies. :-D

Heck, encourage her! Be her fan!

And get laid. Obviously.

LMAO. No I'm talking about a chick who graduates college, gets a normal job then all of a sudden is seen putting up actressing auditions. (Haven't talked to her in a minute but I'm thinking either the chick got fired or coudln't take the real world of working coming out of college) Just found it odd. I know a lot of legends in their own minds who think they are 'actors', moved to LA and aren't doing jack squat. I don't know. To me a person who all of a sudden thinks they're going to be an actress out of nowhere has been watching way too much TV, and is all juiced up on Flakebook attention and twitter texting. I live in NY and know a lot of psuedo celebritards.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Question is kindof moot at this point for me but what do you guys feel about chicks who just graduate college, get a good job and now are all of a sudden trying to be an actress?
I think it's great for someone to follow their dream. It's even greater when they are doing it this way, get comfortable and then pursue. Not living off anyone just taking a chance.

I feel like some people hate what women do because women are doing it.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her take that risk man. Life's too short. Like Fairshake said, she already has her ducks in a row with a steady job, so I think she's being smart by having something to pay the bills while she pursues her dream.

If she's a nice person and is passionate about this, then what's wrong with that?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know which woman most other women envy in the North America?! Kim Kardashian because she is a rich spoiled b1tch with no talent who does whatever she wants to get fame and people still give her plenty of attention.

This is what most women dream of being, which is a sad state of affairs.

So to answer your question yes she is full of herself. You can at most time judge a woman's character by what sort of career she goes to.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Do you know which woman most other women envy in the North America?! Kim Kardashian because she is a rich spoiled b1tch with no talent who does whatever she wants to get fame and people still give her plenty of attention.

This is what most women dream of being, which is a sad state of affairs.

So to answer your question yes she is full of herself. You can at most time judge a woman's character by what sort of career she goes to.

Dude I'm thinking the SAME exact thing. This isn't a theater type acting. This is your typical sex and the city type chick who is very attractive yet thinks because she wants to be some 'actress' she is DUE to make it big time. A few People I know personally get off on Flakebook attention, twitter like they are important, and think they are some 'unfound' talent, have made low budget straight to never seen DVD or youtube and credit themselves as being 'actors'. One of the dudes I know went to LA and is now coming back to NY after doing basically nada but becoming a coke head. I know people mean well for the most part on here but these are the types who 'all of a sudden' think they are 'talented actors, actresses' and legends in their own minds. Too much flakebook, twitter and TV watching has a load of people I know think they are the next big thing. I find it pathetic and hilarious at the same time. someone tells me they are an aspiring 'actor/actress' IMMEDIATELY says: delusional, dreamer who is full of themselves. Chick will most likely get played easily by dudes who she thinks will make her 'big time'. IMO a chick like that goes from first meeting them as pretty cool...to delusional self absorbed fool.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical HB thinks she has what it takes be a famous artist: she can be an actress, she can be a model, she can be a dancer, she can be a fashion designer or she can be a singer. For every dumb HB I talked to that has no goals or half a brain, these are the industries they focus on.

The truth is that majority of these kind of women don't really have a passion for those professions, they just see the glamour in it and think they can get by with their looks with little talent and do almost nothing to become rich or famous . Sure some will eventually making it big (Hollywood is full of women with good looks but little talent) and some will make it small but over 90% of them will find the truth the hard way.

As you said, most of these women will end up fvcking some dude in the industry thinking it will get them ahead but they are just nothing more then a temporary trick.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Typical HB thinks she has what it takes be a famous artist: she can be an actress, she can be a model, she can be a dancer, she can be a fashion designer or she can be a singer. For every dumb HB I talked to that has no goals or half a brain, these are the industries they focus on.

The truth is that majority of these kind of women don't really have a passion for those professions, they just see the glamour in it and think they can get by with their looks with little talent and do almost nothing to become rich or famous . Sure some will eventually making it big (Hollywood is full of women with good looks but little talent) and some will make it small but over 90% of them will find the truth the hard way.

As you said, most of these women will end up fvcking some dude in the industry thinking it will get them ahead but they are just nothing more then a temporary trick.
BINGO! Your post made me laugh! Because that's EXACTLY what I think of chicks like that. They're 'high society' big city wanna bees. The types of chicks who think they are destined to be famous and have a 'great, interesting personality' the public will 'fawn' over if they just 'act' and then some movie star will marry them and every other guy/girl they've met in life will be sooo 'jealous' and 'lucky' to have known them. Same goes for most dudes like that. They try to play the 'modest' and 'humble' role when deep down they are delusional narcssists.

This chick though attractive showed slight red flags the few times I met her of "I'm special" even though she seemed to be 'into' me. Now seeing the acting auditions..I knew previously to ignore the fantasy I created of her in my mind and pay attention to the subtle 'tells'...and lo and behold...she's going into 'acting'. hahaha. Flakebook, twitter, TV, radio etc has turned a lot of people into self absorbed nimwits who don't use an ounce of self reflection and care to live in reality.

BlackwaterPark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the butthurt guys? Surely ever hollywood actress had to take the leap at some point. Credit to the girl for following her passion(and doing it sensibly by having a day job). It's no different really than a guy trying to start a band, djing, training for mma, whatever. Whether it's business, politics, entertainment, the odds of making it to the very top in any field are tiny. Some people find inspiration by pursuing these dreams. Got more respect for them than folks who not only resign themselves to mundane lives, but then console themselves by tearing other people down..

Cabal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get to what's important.

GIVE US THE LINK.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with you on the facebook, twitter attention whoring bit but you can't blame a chick for trying. Telling her otherwise will only meet resistance. she'll realise it herself sooner or later

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackwaterPark said:
Why the butthurt guys? Surely ever hollywood actress had to take the leap at some point. Credit to the girl for following her passion(and doing it sensibly by having a day job). It's no different really than a guy trying to start a band, djing, training for mma, whatever. Whether it's business, politics, entertainment, the odds of making it to the very top in any field are tiny. Some people find inspiration by pursuing these dreams. Got more respect for them than folks who not only resign themselves to mundane lives, but then console themselves by tearing other people down..
I could go on as to why women that go for the entertainment industry are bad but a famous member from sosuave has already eloquently stated it in his blog a few years back:

http://dapook.blogspot.ca/2007/01/celebrity-is-opposite-of-woman.html