chicks that have a bf

notdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girls at school has a bf, she responds well to kino and always finds excuses to touch me. so yeah...i wanna **** her and well what do you "masters" think i should do. I want to kiss her at school but i dont know if i should, b/c she may get angry? thank you.

notdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorry that this wasnt advice...the title probably made it seem as if it were. c'mon gimme some replies.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check my thread on kissing( just search for the title). Other than that I'd say back of. She's just some slut and you'r only making yourself an ******* and being very anti-don by ****blocking.

notdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i realise that she is just some slut...but im a virgin, and i need a root.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you dont know the guy go ahead. Remember though amny people get very pissed/violent when it hapens though.

Cap

Reaction score
I say keep doing what your doing. I don't know about making a move on her 'at school' though. Keep the interest level high, maybe hangout outside of the learning environment and see where you stand then. If she wants something to happen, be incognito about it. Its the guys fault if the relationship is going down hill and he can't keep a hold on his girl but regardless if he finds out, you are at an a**-kicking risk and even worse , girls from your school will see you in a bad light which may handicap future DJing.

notdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i should meet up with ehr outside of schoool? liek @ movies.? and if that is not
pssible?

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man if shes feelin on ya all that then shell probley go to the movies but if shes the kind to make up excusses like i dont want my b/f to find out or if we ever break up you be the first person i hook up wit or you know just stupid **** like taht then back off find a new one cus ive been through that twice i wont make that mistake agian but if shes a slut or just really wants ya then the b/f shouldnt be a problem you can probley make her give him up