Chicks that don't talk?

The_Guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you guys, I doubt I'm the only person who's experienced this, but what do you do with girls that REALLY don't talk? As in, they're constantly giving short answers and not interested in talking about themselves. I find that sometimes I'll be completely dominating the conversation and talking 2 times as much and only listening half the time! I'll flat out ask them questions about themselves and I get really plain and short answers. I don't have conversating problems, but they make it impossible to build off their answers!

How do you guys approach this situation?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is either legitimately very shy or just not interested.

The way to tell the difference is wait and see if she initiates contact with you, if she does, great. If not, not great.

But just keep pursuing until the usual, she says not to or gives you common sense signs that she doesn't like you like that.

But some chicks really are just shy, I met a really shy one before. But she would always initiate.

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all in the body language. If you are keen at picking up signs of attraction then you will know almost immediately if a girls interested regardless of whether shes shy or not. Girls do certain things subconsiously when they see or are in the presence of a guy they are attracted to.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oooh man I remember having a date like that. It was like pulling teeth..
it's like what people say here either she is shy or not interested.

Worst thing is I am not i repeat not the initiator of a conversation....