Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks: NONE of them are THAT special.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Chicks: You can't live with them...you can't live without them. (Unless you plan on turning into a prancing springtime fairy.)

If ANY of you could turn back a life video of ANY chick you'd more than likely see that NONE of them you've ever encountered or not aren't so "special and perfect" no matter how good they look or seem.

Take them off that "Sped-estal" you've placed them on and treat them each accordingly they way you wished to be treated. If they don't like it remember: In reality they aren't the "complete my world" fantasy you've made them out to be in your mind and if you could actually see a video of their life you'd have more than enough evidence to prove it let alone possibly dating and getting to know the chick.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait until they take off the make up LOL :crackup:

Seriously though....you should be putting yourself first before any of these chicks!!

All these chicks have a past....if you knew everything they did.....you would understand not to place them as such high value.

Focus on yourself....get a good education....get a good job....have fun with your life.....meet chicks....get laid.....but what is most important is what YOU are doing to make yourself happy in life!! If you're not happy, what's the point?

Too many times I see guys pining away for chicks.....guys upset because the get flaked on etc....make yourself a better man....then the chicks will come!!

If you're too busty being upset over chicks....you're wasting your life away!!

don't do that....these chicks aren't worth it!!

strive to be better in everything you do!! and enjoy your life!!

don't make these women everything in life.... too many guys do!!