Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks LOVE the nice guys at my work

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the really cute girls at my work love the nice guys who are really good talkers

The guys who stop and say hi blah, blah constantly talking
the chicks LOVE them

These are mostly clean cut guys who have anything but that bad boy image going on

I gotta start being more friendly even if it means kissing ass

Friendly guys who make good conversation meet girls. Guys who meet girls get laid

The really HOT guys who don't talk as much get little attention from the girls

I've noticed this at my work. Most of the girls are 19-35.

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but are they fucking them? Half those guys are probably FZ'd.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being outgoing and talkative (aka. showing your personality) is always more important than standing around trying to look cool and manly.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yapper I like you. I mean right before i was going to post it.. bam.

nEVER listen to what a woman says she likes.

the same women who blabs about how she loves a nice guy and loves talking ot them, is going home, and hoping her phone rings so the man she "loves" put his man hood in her mouth and drop her back off at home and them tell the guy she "loves" so much all about it the next day.

dude, no offense, but you are 30 years old. you have to use better socialization, rationality skills than this. id idn't think like that when I was 19.

and DJ has nothing to do with being a bad boy. I'm as clean cut as they come and I promise you I could probably fvck every woman in your office if I wanted to.

what are you a fag now? you get to justify what's hot for a woman?

guys who actually get ass on a regular basis aren't obbessed with it. I don't send every chance I get talking to women in the impossible hopes that she will find my personality attractive and want me insde her. Real men go to work , GET THIS... TO WORK!!!

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I_Only_Live_Once said:
Being outgoing and talkative (aka. showing your personality) is always more important than standing around trying to look cool and manly.
Jesus titty-fvcking christ dude, could your sig be any more unnecessarily longer please?

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score

very true

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no **** shurlock.

but that has nothing to do with this post.

none of these guys are FVCKING the girls in question. you tried to advoid that quesion.

I hate trolls

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
none of these guys are FVCKING the girls in question. you tried to advoid that quesion

How do you know ? I would'nt assume that

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because you haven't answered it.

I can answer it for you. Guys who spend all day at work talking to girls aren't fvcking them after work.. why waste time at work if you are fvcking later anyway?

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a job where I can observe people interact all day long.

I see average looking guys with GREAT social skills always chatting with the hot ass chicks. They are laughing and having a grand old time

The more attarctive guys with much less social skills sit around and say WTF is going on.

The chicks love the friendly guys who are nice. I know for a fact they hang out outside of work

I don't know if they are having sex but neither do you. All I know is the nice guys are much closer than the other guys who think they have it going on but lack the social skills and are in the "JERK ZONE"

Social skills are ULTRA important. Being a nice guy is also ULTRA important

I see it everyday

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a job where I can observe people interact all day long.
meaning you ovbiously aren't working that hard

I see average looking guys with GREAT social skills always chatting with the hot ass chicks. They are laughing and having a grand old time
true black and white thinking at it's finest. a good looking guy can't have a grat personality? a guy just can't be a total bum and be an ******* and fat and ugly?

The chicks love the friendly guys who are nice.
you are stating the ovbious. But what you fail to realize that just because you are talking to a woman and she is talking back, that doesn't mean she is thinking of you in a sexual manner. she might very well be.

ocial skills are ULTRA important.

Really? Get out of here.. I thought it was who can beat their meat he fastest. Darn!

you ovboiulsy are a troll I'm not going to waste any more of my time with

AlphaOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta ask yourself, "Do I wanna **** every girl that I talk to. Whether she is fat, ugly, or otherwise unattractive in some way?" Wouldn't you talk to the tomboyish girl who likes sports about the ballgame last night just like the rest of the guys? Well, could it be that some of those guys are just gay? or feminine in some way? or that they have similar interest?

Experience tells me that they prolly don't like them in any sexual way. I had a girl who was after me for a while, a damn long while. We would never talk, cause she was too afraid to do anything other then stare at me when I wasn't looking. For my part, I wasn't concerned with her at the time. This girl was really popular with the guys, and there was one guy who she always hung out with. People assumed they were dating and were jealous of the relationship he had with her. Turns out they were nothing but friends and the moment the guy opened his mouth we knew he wasn't straight ;)

Anyway, here's what you do. Next time, look deeper then just making shallow assumptions. Do the women touch the guys at all? Do they playfully slap them, do they touch them on the wrist or shoulder as they lean in to whisper in their ear? Do they look them up and down? Do they look longingly at them as they walk away? Its all in the eyes, she can tell you she wants to suck your dick but if she doesn't look at you like she wants to devour you, then she's lying. If they're already doing this, then your right. If not, then you know what you need to do....be that guy and let some other fool type on Sosuave complaining about YOU!

Ryan69 said:
All the really cute girls at my work love the nice guys who are really good talkers

The guys who stop and say hi blah, blah constantly talking
the chicks LOVE them

These are mostly clean cut guys who have anything but that bad boy image going on

I gotta start being more friendly even if it means kissing ass

Friendly guys who make good conversation meet girls. Guys who meet girls get laid

I've noticed this at my work. Most of the girls are 19-35.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like attention. These outgoing, flirtatious dudes, who go out of their way to be around the girls all the time, are giving these girls a constant fix of the attention they crave, and the girl doesn't have to do anything in return. Nothing. They know the guys want them, and are going to keep coming after them... it gives the girl a sense of power, that she's desired, of course she's going to encourage that.

Girls love to have as many nice guy puppy dogs as they can have. They're little pets to the girls, put on the earth to give the girl an ego boost. Nothing more.

The good looking "quiet" guys are probably not as quiet as you think they are. They are probably funny, outgoing, and flirtatious too, but they don't go out of their way to make fools out of themselves. They don't feel the "NEED" to always show off and do a song and a dance to the girls. They just "keep it real" and if they feel like flirting or whatever, and the girl is around, then that's what they'll do.

You'll notice these guys because the hot chicks you're talking about, will be hovering around them, bumping into them, and coming up with dumb little work projects they can hopefully work on with the guy.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmhmm...

I give you 3 weeks before you come back with a "women are worthless" type rant...

You think you're the only guy that has tried that?lol,that's the easiest way to NOT get pu22y.

Oh you'll think everything is going fine untill the new guy comes in and they ALL want him,or they stand you up to hang out with girls....or uninvite you to a "girl's night out".

Not to mention all the bs feelings and moodswings you have to put up with in exchange for a lack of interest regarding your life and goings-on.

You'll see..

Best way to do this:Move in the shadows like a ****ing vampire,homie.Pick off girls the old-school way,one by one..and ignore the cries about you being a womanizer and a "jerk".